[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do get propagandistic control

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: conchita_wurst_9.jpg (675KB, 2000x1126px) Image search: [Google]
conchita_wurst_9.jpg
675KB, 2000x1126px
Anyone got good advice how to set up good troll accounts on twitter and facebook and to get a lot of people to follow them?

I think its important to keep control over certain political groups and their influence as i see what is going on in america. Luckily where i am from its not as established yet, so i think creating the accounts myself and making sure they (feminazis, sjw, and so on) dont get too out of control if their main means are controlled by undercover people.

Help a fellow guy to not let europe get cucked and fucked completely!
>>
>>136733935
Tell them that the only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.
>>
>>136733935
Post self-degrading "I'm black, but hate black culture" or "I'm white, but hate white culture" or "I'm female, but hate feminism" etc. to roast almonds and really make you think
>>
>>136734227
wouldnt work that well. trumps election hasnt had such a big impact in my country.

>>136734471
i need some strategies to properly catch followers for feminazi, lgbtq and the whole left wing agenda. to make sure the biggest channels of their support in my country are ticking timebombs that can self-implode as troll accounts when needed in the future.
>>
>>136733935
You trying to muscle in on my turf?!
>>
>>136735057
look at my flag and then consider my goals
>>
>>136735206
Kenishes?
>>
>>136735409
aw come on, give me some of your jew wisdom of how to manipulate some goys
>>
>>136733935

Use a fake number for receiving verification texts. They will lock you out of your account if you can't do this. Many of the common ones have been used before, you have to get new ones.

Use a VPN from the location you say you are. If you've entered that you're in Vancouver in your profile, use a VPN from that city.

Get a bunch of friends and hide all your info from them. The less people know about you, the better. Use grouping rights to allow your 'redpilled' friends who you actually want following you to see your best bantz, but restrict your 'normie' friends who you selected at random based on their own suggestions.

Doing this ensures a mix of friends so they can't quite figure what's what. They think they know but they can't definitively say.

If you start trolling from the same IP you're gonna have a bad time.
>>
>>136735677
>dubs
Fine
Put a Nazi flag, write a three paragraph long post about how the white race is the greatest and the source of all civilization
End with 'white countries like Poland'
>>
>>136735928
i thought of starting a few twitter accounts.

some just meme sites, some with political topics. differentiating between the most important target-groups.

can my ip be traced if i just post tweets? important to know for me. as far as i read there isnt really a way for other users to get to the ip of the poster on twitter (except of that stupid create a page link and then see who clicked it)
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.