[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trumped Up ""Trickle Down""

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: trickle down.png (205KB, 496x330px) Image search: [Google]
trickle down.png
205KB, 496x330px
Why is Trump supporting Trickle Down Economics, a FAILED economic theory, is he economically illiterate, i need an explaination
>>
>>136733741
>economy is in recovery
>economically illiterate
>Wharton grad

I'm suspecting you're actually the one who is economically illiterate
>>
>>136733954
Economy is good due to Obama and FED lowering interest rates.
>>
>>136734442
>it was actually my guy who did that
That's what everyone says.
>>
>>136733741
>Trump is a billionaire that profits from trickle down economic policies
>Hur why does Trump support trickle down economics?
Does it really need to be spelled out for you?
>>
>>136733741
I'd explain, if it wasn't to a meme flag faggot.
I can't take you chicken rapists seriously.
>>
>"trickle down"

Said no Republican ever. Democrats are such losers that have to make shit up and then claim their opponent said it.
>>
>>136733741
You mean Trumped up trickle down,you literal shill queer
>>
>>136734800
Dude we're literally living under the exact same budget, same tax system, same interest rates and same stimulus Obama implemented, right now.
>>
>>136736857
>it's my guy, here, read these talking points!

I could argue that it's really my guy, but we would get nowhere with each other, wouldn't we? I'm just going to have to agree to disagree with you, anon.
>>
>>136733741

As opposed to what, giving the money directly to the consumer so they can, in turn, funnel it back to corporations?

That's also a great way to cause inflation. If ten people are in a room with $1 and somebody comes in with a gallon of milk, that milk then costs 1$. If we then give everyone $9 more, how much does the gallon of milk cost?
>>
The madman wants us to get rich because he saw the Millenials getting shlonged by the commies and not golfing because the labor rates have been so depressed.
>>
>>136737013

>BUT HE OWNS ALL THE GOLF COURSES
>GONNA LINE HIS POCKETS WITH MILLENNIAL CASH
>IMPEACH GRUMPFH
>>
>>136733741
401k up almost 50k (interest only) from election day to today. 401k gained just under 40k (interest only) in Obama's entire 8 year administration.

MAGA
>>
>>136737004
Good. Then the businessmen will produce more

>>136736699
I said that

>>136736530
Lol loser
>>
>>136737830
How do high stocks benefit the economy.
>>
File: 1449975853349.jpg (47KB, 626x444px) Image search: [Google]
1449975853349.jpg
47KB, 626x444px
>>136733741
The crux of the Trickle Down argument is that money is more productive, and does the public more good, in the hands of the public than in the hands of the government.
I don't think that's really debatable. To think otherwise is to be in favor of a 100% tax rate.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.