[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Canada needs to come to terms with the migration crisis Trump

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 4734.png (378KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
4734.png
378KB, 1000x500px
>The most tempting, obvious epithet for the enthusiasm with which the Trump administration is scaring displaced Haitians out of the United States is shameful. Utterly, debasingly, shameful.

>But you might as well scold a dog for farting. Trump and his cohort are shameless.

>They're most likely proposing toasts, grinning and backslapping; waves of (black) foreigners are fleeing America, voluntarily. Even better, they're landing up in Canada. Prissy, hectoring, self-righteous Canada.

>It's a beautiful thing. Let the refugee-lovers up there have them. We're making America great again.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/opinion/haitian-asylum-seekers-1.4236104
>>
>>136731499
Let's archive that https://archive.is/stUQt
>>
>>136731499
They are all being deported, Canadians have much stronger immigration laws than you guys do.
>>
>>136731499

>52% white

chill mr white hispanic

btw i thought trump was going to make mexico pay for that wall? It's hilarious when theres millions of illegals in your country. Go watch nfl/nba with your wife and guzzle/beer and chips your circumcised mongrel goy slave faggot.
>>
>>136731499
Checked. Also, this is great news!
>>
>>136731997
Lol no they don't.
>>
>>136731499
>Trump is creating.
>>
>>136731499
diversity is their strength, we were just trying to help them get stronger.
>>
>Haitians kill white people and literally commit genocide= get celebrated
>white people like living in a different country which causes haitians to leave= literally hitler
Really tickles my berries
>>
>>136731499
Check
>it's fine for Mexico to ship its trash to America
>it's bad when the trash goes to Canada.
>>136731535
I love you, no homo. Chill the fuck out though. That's the state sponsored media, it has no ads.
>>136731997
Prove it? Oh that's right, you can't.
>>
File: 1501255349689.png (285KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1501255349689.png
285KB, 1000x800px
>>136731499
fine with me
Canadians want nothing more in life to show how they're different than us "fat racists down south"
>>
>>136731499
>america want to get rid of illegals, so theyre racists- shameful
>same illegals go to canada and suddenly its a crisis- please stop we cant handle it
get fucked canada
>>
>>136731499

At least they already speak French.
>>
>>136731997
If you deport your enemies, they win
>>
File: images.jpg (10KB, 230x219px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 230x219px
Canacucks enjoy your illegal aliens !!
REEEEEEEEEEEEE PEPE
>>
>>136731499

If I'm reading this right...

>say no to refugees because they cause problems
>told refugees don't cause problems
>still dont let them in
>we are then "racist"
>2nd country refugees pick say 1st country is creating the problem

So its cool if we get the problem but when Canada gets the problem, then its a problem?
>>
File: q7xolo4iyotdqngxcxel.jpg (34KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
q7xolo4iyotdqngxcxel.jpg
34KB, 640x480px
Norm's brother sounds like a real cuck
>>
>>136734806
our tax money goes to that drivel im glad nordgod is archiving that utter tripe
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.