[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why we need segregation

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (37KB, 450x318px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 450x318px
Men need to feel masculine for society to function. Without masculinity, a man has no confidence and women stop listening to men when they have no backbone. Society collapses with men not doing anything and women whoring around.

Since desegregation white men have lost all confidence and masculinity. Black men are faster and stronger than white men with far more natural aggression. This results in white men being very easily intimidated by blacks which women pick up on. White men completely lose their sense of masculinity.

Perhaps more importantly, women will be the first to tell you, men with big dicks have confidence. And the average black man is 7.1, compared to 5.5 for the average white man. The average black man is as big soft as the average white is hard, with nearly twice the overall average penis volume. Women know this and men know this,society picks up on it and women go black.

We NEED to restore segregation so white men can have their confidence restored to live fulfilling lives again with white values, where white women can be kept safe from degeneracy, and men and women can raise families as their primary objective again. This is the only way to save the white race, and if you don't agree, you're a cuck.
>>
>cuckposting faggot calling other people cucks
You'd know all about cuckoldry, wouldn't you /leftypol/?
>>
>>136731378
Shill much?
>>
>>136731790
I love it when you faggots think you're hot shit by pinning what you are on us, you fucking nigger cunt. Neck yourself. Did your boyfriend in the raid discord tell you about that tactic?
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.