[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Migrants

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: download (1).jpg (13KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
13KB, 259x194px
Can some one explain to me how the fuck Germans can support migrant immigration when 1200 women were assaulted on one night alone? I feel Europe and the world is crumbling down and cucks are actively rooting for it.
>>
>>136728970
>Germans have direct control over government policy
oooook retard
>>
>>136728970

because their media limits the reports and it is illegal to speak against it
>>
>>136728970
krauts are autistic robots who do whatever their leaders command of them.
If that includes ethnic suicide then so be it
>>
>>136729042
Spbp. Control the information and make dissent illegal and populations will fall in line unless a Zimbabwe collapse happens.
>>
>>136728970

Germany is the wealthiest country in the EU and they need slaves for the factories so the native Germans can relax in their big houses and drive big cars while earning good salaries
>>
>>136729768
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Year%27s_Eve_sexual_assaults_in_Germany
>>
>>136728970
because they do it for the economy
it didnt really got back on tracks after that economy crisis.
At first, they decided to give all EU citizens 5000€ (or so) to spend on TV's, smartphones, clothing, cars, etc.
to get the economy rolling again
but then they asked the people what they do with the money (helicopter money), and the most EU citizens (because we arent niggers) said that we wanted to save it, invest it.
this is not what the banks want (because they have to pay interest on that money) also not what the economy wanted

so they let millions of rapefugees in because they buy aaaaaaaaaaaall the shit

EU is a oligarchy
the nativ population will get replaced because some companies earn a bit more money with that

> and cucks are actively rooting for it.
because we live in a service-economy and everyone thinks that he is really smart and "outsources" thinking - they believe that newspapers can do the thinking for them - so they do and think what the newspapers tell them to do and think
i dont have to tell anyone that these newspapers are all owned by the same industry which earns a lot of money with these rapefugees
>>
>>136729027
They support politicians who enact those policies, dumbfuck.
>>
>>136730553
Because Merkel ran on these open door policies didn't she you useless faggot?

Oh wow it's almost like you presented no argument.
>>
>>136730707
I didn't. I asked a question.
>>
>>136731994
The flag suits you, but I can tell you're American anyway. Sorry Mr. 40%.
>>
>>136732560
I'm not, but nice try.
>>
>>136729027
>regular joes have control over anything state related
>>
>>136732657
Well this explains how I could confuse you for someone from a 3rd world country.
>>
>>136728970
ugly crippled ones like merkel see pretty girls on the street getting molested, ugly girl says "YES WE NEED MORE OF THIS".

How are you confused?
>>
>>136732862
I'm from Canada, on a school trip, fag.
>>
>>136732987
Kek
>>
germans and europeans have this bizarre idea that people who earn more than they spend have a moral obligation to help those "in need"
it's pretty weird, i don't know how they come up with this stuff
>>
>>136733218
Well this explains how I could confuse you for someone from a 3rd world country.
>>
Explain to me how America is a country of nigger lovers who view their nation to be anyone within the borders including illegals ??
>>
>>136733298
Yeah, it's kind of weird.
>>
>>136733446
I'm Canadian. How should I know?
>>
>act like a degenerate getting drunk and wearing rape-bait clothes at a New Year's party
>complain you were "raped" because you made a bad decision
>>
>>136730006
>Niggers will support old White Germans
Leaf located
>>
>>136733613
Yeah, they're skanks but its still migrants commiting these crimes.
>>
File: 1501772230281.jpg (27KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1501772230281.jpg
27KB, 680x680px
>>136730006
>rapefugees will work

Why the fuck is this still a thing? They don't fucking work, wtf is wrong with you people
>>
>>136728970
You have no idea what vicious kind of idiots roam the streets and TV studios in germany.
My favourite moment was a talkshow from the public broadcaster WDR shortly after the new years attack, where an old fat woman from the audience explained that those poor refugees were tricked to molest women by far right activists.
>>
>>136728970
Propaganda, 3 time a day, erryday.

They are poor boys and girls fleeing a certain death and questions shall not be tolerated.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.