[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Google Firing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 310
Thread images: 63

File: 1502264050563.jpg (321KB, 1221x901px) Image search: [Google]
1502264050563.jpg
321KB, 1221x901px
She raises some interesting points. Is she right?
>>
The thread in question

https://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/6rsz3g/google_employees_antidiversity_manifesto_goes/dl7ybjy/
>>
>>136727727
>See's well thought out Email that makes sure to avoid personal attacks

Responds emotionally by strawmanning her "opponent" as something she can feel superior to.
>>
>>136727727

I think those men she hates so much should quit their jobs en masse. They should brick as much as possible on the way out.
>>
Remember kids,

BRAVE AND YANDEX KILL THE GOOGLE
>>
>9 points

some random idiot's unpopular rant? Why link that?
>>
>>136727727
"an industry filled with thirsty kissless old virgins" stopped here, at the beginning of the first sentence, in the first paragraph.
>>
Muh lesbian feelings !!!
>>
>>136727727
>>136727823

I gurantee she doesn't code and those losers do, she's probably HR, communications manager, team "leader", etc some nothing job
>>
She's right tho. White male virgins should be exterminated. Not having sex before 16 should be an automatic red flag and this individual should be removed from civilized society.

#FuckNeckbeards #HireTyroone
>>
>>136727727
I worked at Intel for 3 years before quitting because of diversity hiring. I will strangle this bitch if I ever find her identity. Socially inept nerds built the fucking computer. They developed mathematics, physics and chemistry. This bitch is wrong on all fronts.
>>
>u/elizabitchthewitch
>yes,there is a problem...what we need is MORE people that agree with ME.
Imagyne mye shawk...

These dumb cunts always victimize themselves out of relevancy
>>
>>136727727
Wow, that's ableist against people who are not neurotypical.
>>
>>136727727
That is about the most antisemetic post I ever read
>>
>>136727727
"threatened by women"
Stopped reading right there.
Rest of the post is undoubtedly just as shit.
>>
>>136727727
Spoken like a true roastie
>>
>>136727823
at least she's getting destroyed
>>
>>136727727
Yeah because the women in tech are so normal and well-adjusted.
>>
>>136727727
>>136727823
Please don't bring your reddit trash here.
>>
Every single time I see a critique of the diversity memo, it's obvious to me that they either haven't read the entire thing or are ideological liars.
This goes beyond a strawman directly into just creating a straw world that doesn't really exist so they have something to bitch about.
>>
>>136729210
and go where
>>
>>136727727
China will over take the West because they don't have to deal with the corrosive identity politics and they share a national interest with their countrymen. US Management will put 20,000 people out of work if they get extra shekels for it by making short term bonus goals.
>>
lmao just get laid and be a normie
who knew this was a requirement to succeed in tech. im sure all the great pioneers of the 80s were basically turbo chads with healthy social lives and could balance work snd place they def didnt grind in basement and cubicles for days in end to create software and get big

what a dumb cunt
>>
>>136727727
I agree, but ironically it's the neckbeard culture that leads to hiring solely based on "muh diversity" due to social white knighting in an attempt to get laid and to be "not your typical guy, heh".
>>
Is China and Europe starting to beat US tech firms, would make her post interesting if its true?
>>
>>136731329
Is there an example of even one neckbearded loser that actually did anything great for tech? Pretty much all the greats were married normal guys.

>inb4 Stallman
>>
>>136727727
No kissless virgins equals no technology industry. They would take it with them just as surely as Rhodesians took modern civilization with them.
>>
She's unbelievably retarded:

What do people complain about that literally never happens?

- Women accusing you of rape if she simply regrets having sex with you the night before

- Female-on-male rapes

- Misandry

- "Reverse" racism

- Black people wanting to "exterminate" whites (white "genocide")

- Sharia "police"

- The "Islamization" of Europe

- The "increase" of crime in places that accept Muslim inmigrants and refugees
>>
>woman makes emotion based argument, wields sex as a weapon to both shame men and play victim at the same time, overestimated her competence and only uses cherry picked anecdotal evidence that is easily dismissed with factual studies across general population
>ends rant with fuck white men!!!
She must be a fat fatty fat fat lulz
>>
Heres her twitter, some Argentinian cunt

https://twitter.com/meeraIsTPTWP/media
>>
>>136731768
Was hypersexuality this rampant in the 80s? Globalization wasn't a thing until the mid 90s as far as cultural globalism is concerned. It wouldn't be too difficult for nerds and geeks to get married to women in their local communities. Now you're basically competing against the entire country.
>>
>>136727727
I thought being normal was just an act so not everything is awkward. Women actually like being average and normal I guess.
>>
>they don't know how to do anything OTHER than code/program
>fire them immediately

I knew a roastie like this once, at my graphic design firm. She sucked some dicks and managed to get a top executive spot, which she used to fill the company with women, mostly her friends. She got a lot of artists who didn't socialize much or seemed weird fired. She even replaced the HR guy, a sweet old man in his 50s who had been with the company 15 years, with a 19 year old roastie fresh from school. One of the guys had her on recording laughing about ruining this man's life, because "he was ugly and reminded me of a creepy uncle". Eventually she got fired by the big boss once the recordings were given to him
>>
>>136729353
Because OP wrote it and wants to maximize his (You)'s
>>
>>136732323
>Ruby On Rails

Now that's what I call a real programmer.
>>
>>136731768
They don't exist because once they become rich people stop seeing them as neckbeard losers.
>>
>>136727727
>I am so shit at my job I blame other people for my own insecurities through projection and demonizing my foes
Great the bitch can hold a conversation. The autists she works with can't. I've had to deal with this type of woman before. They'll legit spend their day venting, manipulating, and thinking of ways to get the people around her fired. They never do anything wrong and get almost nothing done yet feel entitled to the world around them simply because they exist in the same space. Horrible human being. Just give these poor neckbeards a space for themselves.
>>
>>136733323
Barf. They teach that shit at coding bootcamps for women. No joke.
>>
>>136734040
Typical virgin who can't handle high abstraction, or a woman for that matter ;)
>>
>>136727727
>She raises some interesting points. Is she right?
No, she is objectively wrong and only demonstrating that she herself is pretty "sexist" and stupid.
Attacking someones "virginity" (something she probably has not much evidence for anyway) is not an argument and she does raise no other meaningful point.

In my personal opinion the men she is attacking are the men who are running these companies, they form the backbone of tech and are irreplaceable and vital.
It is also quite disturbing to see women hating on men this way (who did absolutely nothing to harm her, except wanting to do their job), I wouldn't be surprised if she were a lesbian/had bad experiences in her past.
>>
File: 1498155437263.jpg (23KB, 400x541px) Image search: [Google]
1498155437263.jpg
23KB, 400x541px
>>136727727
So she wants to push men who created an industry, out of the industry. So that women and "minorities" can enjoy the fruits of the labour of the unsightly, socially inept, creepy "manchildren", but without having to deal with them, or even acknowledging their existence, let alone their contributions to the success of the very industry in question. Got it.

Just out of curiosity, where does she suppose those men should go? I mean, women have taken every other space there is. IT is literally the last place for those men. Its a place they created, and it was the only thing they had left, they made it profitable, they made it a success, and now they should just fuck off and die, I suppose?

Christ, I really think most women are incapable of empathy. I mean, I don't even have anything to do with IT, I don't think I could ever pass as one of those guys she hates, I probably wouldn't get along with them very well, but the fucking GALL of that bitch, the sheer injustice of this shit makes my blood boil. I feel incandescent fucking rage right now, and this shit doesn't even affect me personally. And I'm old enough to know that many, many men will have the same reaction, regardless of their personal station in life. Because many, if not most, men know when a thing is WRONG.

I've never seen a woman be capable of such feeling on account of another, unless they somehow manage to put them in the position of children. That's the closest women can get to empathy, they can infantilize a group as a substitute for children they neglected to have while pursuing their high flying careers as HR executive manager paperweight leagspreaders, and act the mama-bear towards whoever they view as the big bad wolf. I think this is why women are so goddamned vicious and evil to anyone they cast in the role of the snake, who they think is trying to eat the children they were too fucking stupid to have.
>>
File: 1 Redpill The Shills.png (231KB, 851x721px) Image search: [Google]
1 Redpill The Shills.png
231KB, 851x721px
>>136727727
No.

Didn't even read it

/thread
>>
File: 1496614814438.png (45KB, 414x410px) Image search: [Google]
1496614814438.png
45KB, 414x410px
>>136727823
DOWN THE HALL TO THE LEFT
AND FUCKING STAY THERE
>>
>>136731382
>I agree
With what exactly?
That the men in the tech industry who actually care about their jobs instead of office politics need to be fired?
>>
>>136735421

And then in 10 years they turn around and ask where have all the good men gone, why are twenty year olds sitting at home jobless playing videogames? It is a mystery
>>
File: 1495579586317.jpg (198KB, 900x850px) Image search: [Google]
1495579586317.jpg
198KB, 900x850px
>>136729687
>>
>>136729886
>>136727727
so should it be pointed out that women's choices help make men like this? That this society didn't give a fuck about their males and just tried to promote women into every field that paid and had air conditioning?
>>
>>136727727
Women like this are why I go on two dates and then never call them again.

Women are so shit and it's like they don't even know it lol

>mfw some dumb bitch thinks she's snared me with her pussy lasso and is gonna get a shot at my land and perfect genetics
>>
>>136731768
>Anonymous (ID: GjGbRJRO) 08/09/17(Wed)21:04:00 No.136731302 â–¶
Anyone who has ever made open source code or network protocols or drivers.
Also sys admins with ponytails.
>>
>>136727727
4chan is eating the world.
>>
I am trying to wean myself off of jewgle but I am having a hard time as I have already have so much invested in my gmail account and on top of that I still use youtube.

I have already moved onto brave but I don't know what I can do, other than find a new search engine, to keep away from google. Is there anything else I should do to screw google even in the slightest? I know me doing this doesn't accomplish much but it makes me feel good.
>>
File: 1485247266420.jpg (50KB, 446x537px) Image search: [Google]
1485247266420.jpg
50KB, 446x537px
>>136729886
>#HireTyroone
We Wuz Koders and Sheeeit
>>
>>136727727
>work better
>go party
wth, if she didnt notice the new improvement is automatization, having robots is good
>>
>>136736420
Tyrone's ancestors invented C a 1000 years before Dennis "Cracker" Ritchie stole the compiler by murdering black scientists in Africa. So shut your mouth white boi.
>>
>>136735421
>>136736038
How do we get women out of the workforce?
>>
File: 1501695335485.jpg (68KB, 622x658px) Image search: [Google]
1501695335485.jpg
68KB, 622x658px
>>136727727
> implying having women in IT is ever a good thing.
There is a reason why programming is a task so densely populated by men.

It is based on logic in it's truest form, many women have a problem with this, especially when it becomes complicated.

When women have a majority in IT, programming or whatever related sector, you start getting Ubisoft Montreal tier shit, broken ass products marketed out the ass because they know they are selling a sugarcoated polished turd that they cannot possibly fix up with their in-house staff.

>t. datacenter engineer
>>
>>136731166

Literally anywhere that isn't a big tech company. The lead dev where I work says far more red pilled shit than that memo on a daily basis right in front of the boss.

Outside of Silicon valley tech is a pretty sweet sector to work in.
>>
>>136736333
Dude, actual contributions, not App #231344 for Shitty Hardware #27327362.
>>
>>136736839
> I don't know what open source code is so I'll pretend its flappy bird clone 12,859

Only complete nerds make open source software projects and every single piece of software created today depends on at least some of those libraries.
>>
>>136727727
>kissless virgins
Try calling them "unmarried at 40" and see the outrage
>>
>>136736839
If you don't know what the words mean, maybe you should google them before you respond. I didn't know anyone could be this dumb.
>>
File: 1497814513266.jpg (158KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1497814513266.jpg
158KB, 1500x1500px
>>136735421
>>136735421
cont goddammit, because I need to vent my spleen

So they view the world in pretty stark relief, there's only a few moral categories to them. There's other women, who are both allies and deadly foes, depending on the type and number of men in the immediate vicinity. There's children, who need protection from the elements, and the big bad wolf. There's men they want to fuck. And then there's all the other men, who might as well be literally dead. This is it. There is no room for empathy there. They will help other women, if at the moment they are allies, and turn on them the instant they are no longer useful. And they will help their substitute children, any group they managed to infantilize and strip of agency to fill the gaping hole in their ID, the hole where their own children should fit.

The men they want to fuck don't need their help, ever, because if they need it, they're no longer the men they want to fuck. A neat way to go about things, to be sure. And all the other men? The ones who aren't fuckable, but also aren't inept and harmless enough to be cast in the role of the child-that-never-was? They get cast in the role of the big bad wolf. And the fact that its those very fucking men who mostly created the civilisation that allows women to be such vicious, vile cunts without repercussions or risk? Pff, who care about that shit?

The West will fall unless we somehow succeed in taking suffrage away from women. The voting unit should be synonymous with the family unit, with a man as its head. Its as simple as that. And make no mistake, this will happen even if the West falls, because Muslims, for all their faults, at least understand the nature of women. Its just that all the good things in Western civilization would perish too, if the sandniggers took over, and thats the only reason I haven't yet become a Muslim.
>>
>>136727727
This is obviously larper. Casually mentioning Shockley as a role model, when he was one of the most famous eugenicist among scientists.
>>
Why is she so upset about a bunch of nerds? Aren't this weirdo shut ins the type of people who always create technology? Sounds like she's mad because she doesn't work with dudes she can fuck.
>>
>>136727727

The biggest point she's wrong on is the places outside America have tech industries that aren't full of nerds. Chinese and European firms are definitely full of nerds.

The only places where tech companies have a significant number of women are, I shit you not, some arab countries and Russia. But thy're hardly the cutting edge.
>>
>>136727727
Use Yandex, Viadalvi or whatever its called or Palemoon as a browser
Use duckduckgo, searx.me or even bing as a search engine
>>
>>136735421
> I really think most women are incapable of empathy
bingo, just move on with your life
check /redpill/ subreddit, its worth the cancer
>>
File: google.jpg (48KB, 1008x343px) Image search: [Google]
google.jpg
48KB, 1008x343px
>>
>>136737639
Exactly! Sounds like she is the one that needs to get out more!
>>
>>136727727
SOMEONE FIND WHERE THIS CUNT WORKS AND TELL EVERY SINGLE ONE OF HER COWORKERS ABOUT THIS
>>
>>136727727
She sounds like a bigot to me. It's a pity she has such hatred in her heart.
>>
>>136728372
anon, can you clarify what strawman means. im getting quite annoyed seeing the term used all the time. Say for example you bring up a argument, and I use rationalization, in other words, I keep the same argument, but replace the subject to a extreme version, to make the person realize how bat shit crazy their argument is, if you simply rationalize it. Is that a straw man?
>Example: Its ok to kill humans
>Ok, but babies are humans what about abortion?
>"STOP STRAW MANNING ME"
>>
>>136739004
Simple. For most people its strawmanning if they disagree with the argument, and a legit debating tactic if they do.
>>
>>136727727
>Chinese are more Creative than Americans

Fuck no, bitch needs to read/listen to some John Gatto. That robotic demeanor is a result of the K-12 system breaking people down into serfs. Asians have been at that fro much longer and it's killed their population's creativity and autonomy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2ItZzcHd4M
>>
File: 1448393098759.gif (1MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1448393098759.gif
1MB, 200x150px
>>136727823
nice, even redditfags are shitting on her.
But she is retarded, talking about working with neets and virgins, then slips something in about dating issues and insulting them on looks and cleanliness, instead of coding skills.
And even better i like this part
>That's why you see a drop in quality in silicon vally
it's not the recently added women being hired to fill quotas or the minorities causing it, no it's the neets and white virgins that have been working in that sector the whole time that are the issue.
topkek
>>
File: 1500501528681s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1500501528681s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>136739253
So my assumption that anyone who says "Strawman" is basically losing the argument and deferring to cunt tactics is correct. Thx.
>>
>>136727727
Literally ever piece of technology she uses was built by these "neck beards" she speaks of. I love how she acts as if they were to disappear tomorrow all this new innovation would pop up by women. Nothing is stopping them from innovating now. You don't have to work for a company to innovate. As somebody who has been involved in several hiring processes of "nerds" it is so hard to find quality talent. Many, many people out there are faking it. Does she believe that you learn this type of skill by just attending university and getting a degree? WRONG It takes A LOT of personal time to be devoted. Many late nights researching and learning. Because of this many "nerds" do not have much experience in the social arena. It's because they spent so much time perfecting their skillset.
Now, let me ask you, if you were a business who would you want to hire? The "nerd" that will come in and easily put in a 12 hour shift without batting an eye or the "social butterfly" who will stroll in late, with a hangover, and socialize for much of the day and then be out the door at 5:00PM on the dot?
She lives in a fairy tale world and she obviously needs to switch departments.
>>
>>136727727
OMG this is SO ableist against fat people!
>>
>>136739545
Basically, yes.

Though it is possible to strawman in truth, you just have to be a sneaky cunt about it. Funnily enough, the type of people most likely to misrepresent the positions of others are precisely the kind of people who screech "strawman" at a viable argument. Go figure.
>>
>>136731640
>China
Yes
>Europistan
no
>>
File: 1495735343591.jpg (155KB, 815x690px) Image search: [Google]
1495735343591.jpg
155KB, 815x690px
>>136727727
oh look it's another female "argument" that's based around "haha, u r virgin"
>>
Science and tech would not exist without asocial nerdy males. Period.
The bubble of these people is about to pop. You can feel their increasing distress.
>>
Found her Twitter https://twitter.com/meeraIsTPTWP
>>
>>136727727
Maybe they wouldn't be kissless virgins if feminists weren't for white genocide
>>
File: femfreak.jpg (1MB, 2350x1112px) Image search: [Google]
femfreak.jpg
1MB, 2350x1112px
modern women are demented. pandering to them was an insane thing to do
>>
>>136740659
Dutch bro found it a while back

>>136732323
>>
>>136727727
>The real problem with IT? It's filled with socially inept white men.
Yeah no shit. Where do you think they built that passion for technology? Out clubbing? At the skate park or beach?
Holy fucking shit. Let nerdos have their niche.
>>
>>136727727
All I see are insults. What points?

Maybe she is trying to say more women/minorities need to get into STEM. Why do they keep avoiding it? Personal choice?
>>
>>136735421
You want women out of the workplace? It's quite simple really; Cut benefits. Without benefits the lazy, entitled and worthless will no longer seek employment.
>>
>>136727727
>telling the guys that they suck and are without remedy and are disgusting

>He's the one who's hurtful to the work enviroment
>>
>>136729367
me too. just more noise...
>>
>>136727727

China is winning because they don't care about bullshit like this, you vapid cunt.

Those men you hate so much, are the ones who actually build the platforms you use.

Do you know how much autism it requires to write millions of lines of code?
>>
>>136727727
The tech industry has changed.
Twenty+ years ago neckbeards and socially reclusive wizards lorded over the internet like gods. They had tremendous power. With their power, they created tools and software for mere mortals, the normies, to rise above and harness the tech themselves. With their newfound abilities they created things like leddit, twatter, kikebook and goggle. The net became part of everyday life, a way to socialize and connect.
The mortals turned their backs on the gods, and the gods no longer have the power to enact a reckoning.
>>
>>136736408
You can use adnauseum with firefox, but Mozilla is arguably worse than Google.

Just use Yandex as an alternative to google for both searches and mail.
>>
She's right lol
>>
>>136732323
This week in the elections I'm going to vote the more right wing party possible, fuck this bitch
>>
>>136727727
>thirsty kissless old virgins
>second sentence

Stopped reading.
>>
>>136736777
Digits don't lie this is the right question leaf
>>
>>136727727
>gets a job in IT
>complains about working with geeks and nerds
seriously? maybe she'd be better suited working for a travel agency
>>
File: catlady tears.png (15KB, 543x263px) Image search: [Google]
catlady tears.png
15KB, 543x263px
Wow.... so this is the power of r/SRS catladies. She's still using their old ad-hominems from 2013.
>>
>>136727823
It's troll
>>
>>136742659
A hallmark of a bitter man-hating ex roastie.
>>136744054
The poster there is a confirmed r/SRS user.
>>
>>136727727

Meh. Opinions from salty women are invalid.

100% emotionally charged. Almost like it's bait.
>>
>>136727727
KEK
>>
>>136742659
this
>>
>>136741802
>Personal choice?
There is no personal choice. Only sexism/misogyny. All women secretly want to be programmers but straight white Christian males rule with a patriarchal fist to keep them out of the tech world.
>>
File: mgtowjew.png (523KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
mgtowjew.png
523KB, 1200x800px
>>136727727
Roasties like this are why I am MGTOW.
>>
File: 1487254355402.png (138KB, 1880x600px) Image search: [Google]
1487254355402.png
138KB, 1880x600px
>>136737537

Fukken saved
>>
>>136727727
Woah! That person is in desperate need of killing herself. I haven't seen one screaming out this desire as loud as this one in quite some time!
>>
>>136727727
>Industry full of virgins
>Scared of woman arrival
Already ruined it in the first sentence
>>
File: j_blown_the_fuck_out.png (57KB, 610x707px) Image search: [Google]
j_blown_the_fuck_out.png
57KB, 610x707px
LOL @ Jonathan Blow getting attacked on twitter because he retweeted an article about the manifesto.
Haven't seen a man get disillusioned so fast, he was anti-gamergate and now he's getting dicked by the same crowd that cheered for him.

https://twitter.com/Jonathan_Blow/status/894988201118400512
>>
>>136727727
All I see here is blatant ableism.
>>
>>136727727
It's so disguisting. Western society is a mistake. Kim needs to fire you all up.
>>
File: 95a[1].png (74KB, 815x476px) Image search: [Google]
95a[1].png
74KB, 815x476px
>>136746029
good luck getting a job in the industry, jon
>>
File: finalsolutiontocunts.png (371KB, 500x701px) Image search: [Google]
finalsolutiontocunts.png
371KB, 500x701px
>>136735421
>>136737537
I cannot wait to see the day when cunts are made permanently obsolete by artificial wombs and sex robots. War of the Pink Flesh when?
>>
>>136746512
that's an ad hominem
>>
>>136727727
It's obvious bait but I'll bite.
Whores like this destroyed my innocence so blame the culprit that thought it was a good idea to get some weekend meat on the side.
I haven't held a long term relationship down ever since and this was years ago, just weekend fucks and women that are nuts for a couple of months.
>30 year old virgins are thing? Lol!
In all honestly it sounds likes she's mad at the men around her because they won't speak to her, why aren't they speaking to her? Is it because they're 30 years old and don't want a gf/wife that wants to go "get laid, party, attend social events". Maybe their looking for something different other than a coal burning zealot.
>When the fuck did China and Europe not have socially inept people again? Remind me.
>>
>>136727727
>kissless virgins
sexist.
>>
File: 1488659843161.jpg (26KB, 332x351px) Image search: [Google]
1488659843161.jpg
26KB, 332x351px
>>136727727
>>
>>136746512
A strawman is basically this;

Person 1 claims A
Person 2 hears/reads A but interprets it as B
Person 2 refutes B
>>
>>136727727
HOLY FUCK THIS IS THE GREATEST THING I'VE EVER READ HAHA CAN'T STOP LAUGHING

maybe it's a troll post because it's way too good
>>
File: watereverywherenodrink.png (360KB, 818x502px) Image search: [Google]
watereverywherenodrink.png
360KB, 818x502px
There is a reason why telecomuters are all put into cubicles of SanFran based campuses of obstenisbly digital information companies.

A simple glance at Google makes no sense to pile a nunch of coders into one building at one place.

But a deeper look it makes sense. All those big brain coders would in the wild outside be making huge bank and easily attract a tradwife. It is no mistake to notice married men make more money then single men. Wives motivate first just by being a mouth to feed and second by kicking his husband in the ass. Honey wants a BMW for Christmas I better ask boss for a raise. Or, and this is more important. I better start my own company to compete against my old company.

That is why Google and all silicon companies do this. They need to block off men's ability and innate drive to better his position.

Is also why they fill the pay rolls with cancerous shrews who do nothing but look some what womanly but because they too are also getting huge pay checks have no need for a man.

The feminist cunts of silicon valley are there to be water that no man can ever drink. So the men can be more easily demoralized and controlled.
>>
>>136730436
same
>>
File: 1489594373396.gif (3MB, 264x242px) Image search: [Google]
1489594373396.gif
3MB, 264x242px
>>136746901

>CHINA'S AND EUROPE'S TECH INDUSTRIES ARE ON THE RISE BECAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE SOCIALLY INEPT WHITE PEOPLE

*inhales*
>>
>>136746901
After I calmed down a bit, that was my suspicion too. But her social media presence seems too fleshed out to be a troll account. And lets face it, many women really do feel that way.
>>
>>136746885
WRONG
>>
File: 1495053215213.jpg (12KB, 317x267px) Image search: [Google]
1495053215213.jpg
12KB, 317x267px
this is the greatest leddit post ever made
i'll frame it boys
>>
File: cruise.jpg (81KB, 419x480px) Image search: [Google]
cruise.jpg
81KB, 419x480px
>>136747153
kek
>>
File: 1494886955651.png (112KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1494886955651.png
112KB, 300x300px
>>136747106

lad..... it's too funny. if what you say is tru i'll be suprised though...

I'm reading it out loud in my apartment and dying
maybe i'll post a reading of it on voocaroo holee fuck it's comedy gold
>>
>>136746989
deep. thanks anon.
>>
>this
>>
>post
>>
haha china and indiana being creative
>>
>is hilarious
>>
>>136747580
india

and possibly indiana
>>
File: 1456905185650.jpg (17KB, 316x239px) Image search: [Google]
1456905185650.jpg
17KB, 316x239px
>>136747580
fuck u
>>
File: 1488709120552.jpg (80KB, 640x539px) Image search: [Google]
1488709120552.jpg
80KB, 640x539px
GET IN HERE GOYS BEST LEDDIT POST OF ALL TIME
>>
File: 0000.jpg (9KB, 159x199px) Image search: [Google]
0000.jpg
9KB, 159x199px
>>136727727
>neckbeards don't exist in europe or china

this cunt is a fucking imbecile
>>
>>136747815
Stop posting, faggot.
>>
>>136736813
I got into IT because my mom was a geek. As in, an actual, D&D board gaming, programming geek who wrote bash scripts for her company before moving up through ranks slowly to senior engineer at 40. She's pretty cool and got me into the field, and she totally agrees; majority of women in IT are gold-digging or desperately trying to fuck their bosses to get some guy she doesn't like fired. It's disgusting.

So yeah, not all women are shit in IT, but the few who are good think all other women are shit.

>she also had to deal with the infinite pajeet
>>
>>136727727
I stopped reading as soon as she started personal attacks and started stereotyping her coworkers.
>>
>>136746989
what's your job nigger? interesting tackle on the situation 2bh fempai
>>
>>136727727
Googles training programs for women/non-whites only are in violation of Federal and State of California labor laws.
>>
>>136736836
Mind telling me your city? Sounds pretty great.
t. Silicon valley Aryan
>>
>>136727727
This is top-tier b8, best I've seen in ages. There's no other explanation. Nobody real is genuinely this fucking stupid. A+, sincerely.
Reddit just outdid us on b8. Are we going to stand for this, /pol/?
>>
Why do they so immediately resort to basing the entirety of their argument on insulting the sexual status of their opponents? I see it time and time again.

I mean, these ugly, awkward people have a right to work. The tech industry was basically a home to them. When women try to break into tech and find they can't stand the types of people around them, how is it their fault? It's clearly the fault of the person who feels the industry needs to change to accommodate them.
>>
>>136727727
two posts by this ID
>>
>>136748368
She posts on SRS
>>
>>136747904

It NEEDS to be legal for men to beat the ever-loving shit out of women. It's an absolute necessity. They will fucking ruin the world.

As someone else pointed out, she is probably angry that these male co-workers won't flirt with her. I've seen it before when I used to work with women. They don't care if the male is attractive... they just want them to flirt in order to get attention. If a male doesn't do this, they go batshit insane. This is why women CANNOT be in the workforce.
>>
>>136748368
Check the rest of her reddit comments, either she is an extremely dedicated troll the likes we've never seen or, more likely, she is actually that retarded.
>>
>>136737537
you're a legendary writer anon, how old are you?
>>
>>136732323
Not a single photo of her, color me surprised
>>
>>136735446
Ahh thank you, I was hooked on rage
>>
File: collosus machine.png (932KB, 800x421px) Image search: [Google]
collosus machine.png
932KB, 800x421px
>>136727727
That's it.

It's was we socially inadequete nerds who built those computers, they can't do it properly and at the same time be socially competent individuals,

Time ain't infinite, I don't care what your yoga instructor tells you.

Chad looking motherfucker.
>>
>>136727727
Lmao, actually I agree with a lot of this. Fucking weirdos in IT cause a lot of friction with their inability to just act like normal people and have diverse interests that don't involve computer screens.
Starting a conversation with many of these people is just painful and they can be very disagreeable which makes resolving conflicts harder than it needs to be
>>
>>136732532
Good thing she got fired
>>
>>136748068
>what U job?

Unskilled labor.
>>
>>136746029
Nu-males really are just feminized males. His tone pisses me off, but the more I think about it I realize it pisses me off because it's the tone of a bitchy, snooty WOMAN. We don't need to see anything else this person wrote to know that 95% of his argument is going to be appealing to the authority of the group, social shaming, and accusation of low sexual market value - unassailable rhetoric to the feminine / feminized mind.
>>
>>136727727
>instantly to the virgin shaming.
Didn't read. Not a virgin but give me a break. Fucking sluts
>>
>>136749040
>inability to just act like normal people

KILL YOURSELF
>>
CIA mind-poison bot slide-thread, please do not respond!
>>
>>136729315
Don't forget the yalp store.
>>
>>136749040
Have you considered not trying to strike up conversations with people who clearly aren't interested?
Have you ever considered that maybe they find you just as irritating and unnecessary as you find them?
>>
>>136749567
No cause she's a gift from the heavens.

Cough "daddy issues" cough.
>>
>>136749040
People go to work to work. Not to fucking have a conservation. THIS COMMENT is why women should not be in the fucking goddamned WORKFORCE

Off yourself
>>
>>136736777
They did it for kids with child labor laws...
>>
>>136749759
conversation*

Sorry, I'm a little hungover and this thread annoyed me much more than it should have
>>
>>136749253
this
>>
>>136749178
are you masking yourself?
>>
>>136727727
1st paragraph: lol kissless virgins aren't physically attractive enough

Is this what women think like?
>>
>>136727727
>the issue is that autistic white men are terrible to work with
>they set up their own industry that puts out some of the most revolutionary shit of the era
>choice time:
>A: fire all the HWITE MAILS, leaving autistic men jobless, liable to turn to crime, and probably more liable to engage in prostitution or rape
>B: leave em to it
Really gets the noggin joggin.
>>
so have we found where she works yet and informed her job that she is a massive ableist?
>>
>>136750071
Did we determine she's a real person and not some anon larping?
>>
>>136727727
>As a woman in tech
I'll bet every penny I have that this was penned by a man. 100%.
>Get rid of them, and see the industry boom.
Oh, there will be a boom alright.
>>
>>136750230
the SRS posting points to the fact that it's at least someone whose a huge faggot
>>
>>136750011
How about
>autistic men start another company that goes on to surpass jewgle in net worth

Get fucked transniggers
>>
>>136727727
tl;dr
>fucking pathetic white men.

We can't win. We're either 'toxic hyper-masculine males'or 'pathetic virgin neckbeards'. Of course she doesn't have a point, she's just another dumb slut.
>>
Dear OP,
I see you have played a Reddit post or done equivalent bullshit.

In return I will play a Bloomberg article: https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-08-09/as-a-woman-in-tech-i-realized-these-are-not-my-people

Libcuck enough your blown out rectums.

lol
>>
>>136749951

No.
yesterday I earned money mowing a lawn.
>>
File: hmm.png (40KB, 765x552px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.png
40KB, 765x552px
So what happened in the 80s guys?
>>
>>136749968
I'm not sure I'd use that word to describe the phenomenon, but yes.
>>
>>136732323

Ah, so she is a white
>>
>>136730342
underrated post
>>
You know whats ironic
>Thirsty nerds invented 90% of the internet/tech you use
>I don't see them campaigning for equal pay for male models
>Or asking to be truck drivers, electricians or oil drllers
>they want a comfy office job that doesn't require you to work hard and has tons of perks
>A job which had women in it from the start
>Misogyny

The biggest irony is now they find fucking science hurtful to their feelings. I thought Cultural Marxism was bullshit but now I am not so sure...
>>
>>136750490
1985? vidya
>>
>>136750292
>>As a woman in tech
>I'll bet every penny I have that this was penned by a man. 100%.
You have no idea how much women like to state the fact they are women.
>>
File: 1483571023731.jpg (7KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
1483571023731.jpg
7KB, 225x224px
This post is genius. It's a work of art actually. A masterpiece of bait and satire, whoever wrote it probably has an uber IQ.

The thing that has me mad is that you niggers are falling for the bait. That is literally the only part of this that makes me rage: the people on leddit and 4cuck falling for this shit. Do I really share the internet with people this retarded? Can you not see the multiple ironies here? Lads... it's time to have a talk here. You're fucking dumb. This was the greatest reddit post of all time, and you niggers can't even see it for what it is.

>"shockley and von Neumann got along with people and were well adjusted"
>"china and europe don't have socially inept neckbeards"

Literally from the first line you should be able to tell that this is actually a subversive post. Holy fuck mates, please tell me you aren't this dumb.
>>
>>136750331
It's very strange someone like that would be promoting Shockley, then people go search about him and find out interesting stuff this good socially adjusted man was advocating
>>
here is the last post on the account if anyone wants to start moving backward to foward with me. we cannot let an ableist like this get away with such bigotry.
https://www.reddit.com/user/ElizabethTheWitch?count=275&after=t1_cxh9fg3
usually people reveal some personal info when they first join reddit
>>
>>136750489
Good luck, anyways, Anon!
>>
File: 1500800643055.jpg (44KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1500800643055.jpg
44KB, 500x500px
>>136749968
Hate to toot my own horn, but read this:

>>136737537

Short answer, yes. There are men who they want to fuck, and men who should literally cease existing. Now, logically, most men are somewhere between those categories, which really means they go from one to the other depending on where they are in their lives, on the particular woman, or even the goddamned phase of the moon. Attractive Chads fall from grace, and many, though not all uggos grow up to become Chads for their own five minutes in the Sun. But there is no in-between in the mind of the woman. You're either one or the other.

Funny thing is, if she knows you used to be a Chad, but "fell from grace" and became a "creep"? She will hate you all the more for it.
>>
>>136750645
>tfw that's when super Mario came out
that was the moment my life changed
>>
This chick must be super ugly if even neckbeard kissless virgins don't want to hover around her.
>>
>>136745476

Swissbro you should include the Reddit post in the screencap to give the text context.
>>
>>136750757
>This post is genius. It's a work of art actually. A masterpiece of bait and satire
I think so too. Waiting for anon who did this to admit it.
>>
>>136727727
You know. I'd lean toward her point more if she didn't reveal pretty clearly that she's autistic as the rant goes on.
>>
>>136750757
Yes, it most likely is, but if you don't think there were women at the height of 3rd wave feminism who had opinions exactly like this, you're kidding yourself. That poster doesn't necessarily have a high IQ. He's just parroting the old feminist lines.
>>
>>136750699
Oh I do, but this reeks of a bearded weak-chinned "progressive" male.
>>
>>136746422
Programming is dead.
>>
File: 1498459144557.jpg (27KB, 508x524px) Image search: [Google]
1498459144557.jpg
27KB, 508x524px
>>136727727
>No new ideas, no new worldviews.
The bitch has simply implemented to her life Ministry of Truth leftism so much, that she thinks oppressing people for their believes is very very "normal" and acting other way is not "cool" cause you don't participate in negative social events don't drink/smoke or have not unsafe sex.

>China is gaining ground. So does Europe.
Oh my God, have you ever heard any people being listened in China? No, they are oppressed as fuck and can't express themselves cause they are controlled by government. You can't name any human right activist in China, can you? Yeah, now you get the point.
Europe. Now Europe is being cucked by all those "political correctness", that if a girl is being raped by muslim in Britain and it is reported to police, they won't do anything because they are afraid of being called racist.

The bitch, the author of the comment is simply so leftist she thinks that being with different opinion is so not mainstream that you become degenerate in her eyes. That's absurd, the comment is absurd.
>>
seems to be from argentina
>>
>>136750602
Cultural Marxism is basically white men are the rich and all others are the proletariat. Same tactics but slightly different wording.
>>
>>136739004
>I keep the same argument, but replace the subject to a extreme version
Not quite because taking an argument to it's extreme logical endgame is a legit debating tactic.

Strawmaning is as it's name implies, a strawman argument. When you strawman somebody you take their argument and restate it such a way that it appears to be the exact same argument but has a newly introduced hidden flaw. Then you defeat this "new" argument using the flaw that you introduced.
>>
>>136750757
I don't know man I went through a few pages of her post history - its like a caricature id draw of a vicious dumb broad. It reads like trolling to us because we are born out of 4chan.
>>
>>136736813
Your pic is of kelli Jean drinkwater (actually her name) and she sadly remains to wheeze at us about fat acceptance.
>>
File: 1413772974036.png (21KB, 1138x405px) Image search: [Google]
1413772974036.png
21KB, 1138x405px
>>136727727
>it's like dealing with freshmen from highschool
I wonder how she 'dealt with' freshmen when she was back in highschool?

I honestly think that this whole push against the tech industry by the left in recent years - gamergate, mandatory 'equality' in software degrees, affirmative hiring practices - is driven primarily by women who were the chicks tormenting the nerds in highschool. When they leave school and get out into the read world, they find that people with actual skills are valued more than people who are popular. The idea that they, the popular girls, can't just walk in and do whatever they like, and that nerds actually have power, is something their tiny, self-absorbed brains just can't process. So naturally the first thing they do is throw a massive tantrum, because after all they've always gotten their way before.

The sad thing is, it's working.
>>
obvious troll. Possibly /ourguy/
Remember to like these kind of posts so that neckbeards get redpilled
>>
>>136751551
SOME white men and an overwhelming number of jews will be the rich. Plus, diversity is about enlarging that circle to also including more blacks, latinos etc so actually even the rich white man is a bit under attack.
>>
>>136746029
Based. Not a fan of his games but this is well put
>>
>>136730872
I honestly want to get as qualified as possible in some (((psychology))) field just so I can go about proving that this is how autism in females manifests.

Honestly, all the studies were on boys, it's massively underdiagnosed in women. I bet that these weird screaming harpy cunts are just the big standard female autist.
>>
File: sour r9k.png (19KB, 880x198px) Image search: [Google]
sour r9k.png
19KB, 880x198px
That user is an obvious /r9k/ troll. I used to do the same all the time.
>>
>>136750490
Computer capabilities began to expand and could do more than the most fundamentally basic things
>>
>>136752018
True but they don't see it that way, jews are whites in their eyes and whites are grouped in with them. Jews still have their victim card if shit hits the fan so they can just distance themselves.
>>
File: total degenerate bitch.png (14KB, 1353x95px) Image search: [Google]
total degenerate bitch.png
14KB, 1353x95px
It is clear what kind of ((((personality)))) is that comment author.
I found this scrolling her activities on reddit.
>>
>>136727727
Because those kissless virgins are the main reason why you have a "job" in an IT industry
>>
Christ you people fall for such easy bait. Do you think an actual woman would spend that much time to write about virgin neckbeards?
>>
>>136752010
>>136752058

^these
>>
>>136752596
>w-women couldn't possibly be...i-i mean it's just trolling yeah
>>
>>136729886

Yeah and sex with a man shouldn't count cause you literally just have to pull your pants down in a gay club.

Nothing against gays tho, but youre a faggot.
>>
File: nerds.jpg (53KB, 405x326px) Image search: [Google]
nerds.jpg
53KB, 405x326px
>>136750490
>>
>>136735421
its easy for a woman to grow up thinking that everything men do is for them. Not so we can look at shit millions of light years away. Not so we can create a device that can connect you with a billion people you carry in your pocket. Not so we can have a bash at figuring out the origins of all existence. Nope. We do shit so vacuous, soulless cunts like her can sit in a comfy chair and half-ass her way through a day at work and go shopping at the weekend to buy the things our work has created.
>>
File: gender.jpg (69KB, 973x270px) Image search: [Google]
gender.jpg
69KB, 973x270px
>>136752740
>>
>>136727727
I hate to sort-of-agree with this person, but there really is something wrong with computer science majors. They always seem to be the most autistic, they refuse to shower, they're generally unpleasant, etc.

I never saw this degree of autism among other math or physics majors. In pure math there were some pretty weird people, but they still weren't on the level of CS major autists. It's like there's some kind of genetic correlation between liking computer programming and being an autist.
>>
>>136752740
People that whine about losers the most online are usually a step or two away from being associated with said losers. House niggers trying to act superior over field niggers. She's definitely an uggo SJW.
>>
>>136739004
A strawman is basically when you misrepresent the other argument to make them look stupid. For example:

him: the death penalty is beneficial for society overall
you: OMG so you want to execute all criminals? how dare you!

that is a strawman
>>
>>136752792
Exactly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CosZfLYvmqw
>>
>>136736777
Promote families. It's easy really.

I straight up tell my female friends to their faces that they would be happier if they had never had to work. It's in the genes of a man to work in the pursuit of something good, something worthwhile and if a man couldn't work to better his country or his race, he could at least work to better his family.

But now we have had that taken from us, we no longer serve our biological purpose, women have the freedom to choose to follow theirs in childbirth and rearing or they can choose not to, to slave away for someone else so she can spend her money on bags and shoes and holidays to shitty third world countries.

I'm all of that they stole our biological purpose from us, to be used at their pleasure when and only when they choose. No more marrying the girl from down the steeet you grew up with at 21 and having four children, a home and maybe even two cars on your salary. No castle ramparts to stand atop and claim as your land, your purpose and your duty.

Maybe it's not that bad quite yet but, lads, it's coming for our younger brothers and our sons and grandsons.
>>
>>136750490
computer science became associated with nerds
>>
>>136736813
Wait did this annoying whale really die? Lmao
>>
File: tango-how-many.jpg (120KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
tango-how-many.jpg
120KB, 900x900px
>>136727727
>>
>>136729315
>YANDEX

Anti-American traitor.

Use Duckduckgo.
>>
>>136737537
You may enjoy reading about Lawrence Kholbergs morality scale if you haven't already.

Even if it's not as sound a theory as possible it's still interesting stuff to consider.
>>
>>136754382

>Tech illiterates not doing their research

DDG is owned by a jew, do not, use startpage
>>
that post is just longwinded namecalling, very unproductive
>>
you are right lady, google should hire tyrone instead of white men who can't dance
>>
File: feminism-help-a-girl-out.jpg (134KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
feminism-help-a-girl-out.jpg
134KB, 600x480px
>>136727727
Diversity hires are unqualified.
If they were qualified they would not need 'affirmative action'.
I used to hate managing women, they did not pull their weight, ever.
>>
>>136727727

that's true that IT is full of weirdos (male and female). That does'nt mean that thought police should be implemented in these company tho.
>>
File: 1498248039367.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
1498248039367.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>>136754721
THIS
>>
Most my co-workers are maladjusted at work.

There's maybe 1 other normal dude. 100% white though.
>>
>>136727727
>i dont like those people regardless of how good they work so just fire them, k? lul
also how does she know they cant socialize? maybe they just dont want to socialize with her because she is a boring fuckpiece and nothing more and thus rather focus on the work than on her tits which they can see dozens of in the breaktime on the internet
>>
>>136753145
what program is this?
>>
>>136731768
basically anyone who made it big.
carmack and bill gates were awkward and nerdy
just because they can afford a nice suite and speak to an audience does not mean they weren't socially awkward at some point
>>
>>136731768
Steve Wozniak
>>
>>136727727
Her assertion doesn't even make sense… he wasn't talking about trying to attract more minorities and women,
but instead he endeavoured to explain why the deficiency exists in numbers of women in STEM to begin with … in order to begin a dialogue on how to remedy it.
(he was saying the push to bring them in was what was leading to ineptitude and toxic ideological environment at google)
She proved his point if anything because she can't even understand the document he wrote let alone something more complex.
Another swing and a miss… are they getting closer to understanding or further away, I can't tell.
>>
>>136756452
He married like 4 times L M A O
>>
>>136732323
Of course she would have a Mass Effect avatar.
>>
>>136730342
Keke
>>
>>136727727

you shouldn't post this here dude, that shows her reddit handle, which is apparently linked to her real twitter account. Posting that stuff on 4chan is opening her up to harassment. Its just wrong..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpJ7IwB0iGc

I bet this is just the sort of thing you sick fucks would send to her on reddit. You'd probably all send it to her, hundreds of you. None of you sick fucks should do that. I probably shouldn't be giving you ideas. But OP and everyone ITT need to know this is wrong and you defintely should not message her. Blur out names if you're going to post stuff attached to people's accounts, you can disagree with what someone has to say but don't go after them personally.
>>
>>136732020
she also posted this think piece

https://www.reddit.com/r/offmychest/comments/6f5shk/as_a_white_person_in_light_of_todays_terrorist/
>>
>>136757288

hell I bet you sick fucks would even edit your own version of the video with a picture of a neckbeard's face over the zodiacs head, or pepe or something. Fuck you guys and leave her alone.
>>
>>136737537
Saved bc genius insight
>>
>>136727727
10/10 bait
>Hey silly boys! Stacy here, let me tell you why nobody will ever fuck you! XOXO!
Anyone answering to it needs to feel ashamed
>>
>>136757288
I agree, that would be a repulsive thing to do. Utterly, completely wrong to send her a million pizzas and to get her fired from work by exposing her online persona to her employers. Not to mention, doxxing of any sort is prohibited here, so its best if we drop the subject.
>>
>>136734641
>high abstraction
really fired up my processors
>>
>>136748406
>Why do they so immediately resort to basing the entirety of their argument on insulting the sexual status of their opponents?
WOMEN
O
M
E
N
>>
>>136736408
You could always use Bing?
>>
>>136739004
read the fucking sticky
that's literally all you had to fucking do
>>
>>136752792
Redpill
>>
>>136736230
>takes narcissistic pictures of herself to prove to her friends on the internet that she codes
why do girls do this shit
>>
>>136750757
I tend not to discern between real posts and bait a lot because
a) I am not the kind of person who posts bait so I'm not really looking for it
b) It's still fun to talk about even if it's not earnest
>>
>>136757288
>>136757491
>>136757630

and just to be clear, I'm not being le ironic edgy >implying
you guys should all do what I'm explicitly telling you not to do. I just thought this clip would be a good, visceral example of the kind of vile, terrifying shit 4chan sick fucks are capable of sending to people to harass them with, and why you should never post the handle of a person expressing opinions that go against a deranged board like /pol/. When I was reading her decription of the creeps at work she has to put up with it reminded me of this scene from the zodiac...it always reminded me of the kinds of sick fucks around 4chan as well, I know they would get a kick out of a scene like that. God I hate this place. I am only coming here from reddit to do what I can to stop this situation from escalating. First and last time I will post on 4chan, fuck you all
>>
>>136727727
Google is a private company...so...yeah.

Dont like it but ancap has to agree.
>>
>>136758640
post this using your reddit account
:"eh guachita, me parece que te vi por av. congreso puede ser, cerca del dragooo jajajaja chettta jajajajajaja che tenes re razon estos virgenes pastosos me tienen las pelotas llenas. yo laburo de ruby ahi en una start por quesada y son todos altos vigilantes, bigote maaaal, jajaja nunca vieron una concha en su vida los salchichas
che no te queres juntar? ando en la echeverria normalmente, pero se por donde ranchas si queres me tiro para ahi algun dia con la moto loquita jajaja y te doy toda la socializacion k queres pilla jajaja pasame tu num y te paso un par de mi ganzo"
>>
>>136759131
>>136758921
>>
>>136727727
>thirsty kissless old virgins
>lashing out against more women in their workplace

umm no sorry sweeti e
>>
File: 1502160624115.jpg (60KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1502160624115.jpg
60KB, 600x900px
>>136751991
>mfw nu-males are traitorous nerds selling out their brethren for the chance to beta orbit Stacy
>>
>>136753373
Almonds
>>
>>136727727
Ironically china and Europe only started gaining ground on the US once tech companies started pushing for diversity quotas.
>>
File: antiwhite-elizabeththewitch2.jpg (21KB, 919x208px) Image search: [Google]
antiwhite-elizabeththewitch2.jpg
21KB, 919x208px
>>136727727

Pay close attention to the comments section on that link.

People are gunning for her, sure, but they are not locking her up the way they ought to be.

She is blatantly anti-white. She injected vicious anti-White sentiment into her argument right off the bat.

The first move should have been to rob her of her "liberal" status and put her on the defensive and establish that she is an "evil racist who generalises and judges entire races of people just because of their race".

Bringing up the flaws of other races or pointing out that White people are hardly a race that doesn't contribute is important and valid, however, this only gave her room to wriggle.

>PIC RELATED

Some guy made a joke about Indian guys being worse than White guys because they were "stinky" and she immediately got on her high horse. "unbelievable".

She obviously has a problem with these kind of sweeping nasty comments when it comes to non-Whites, but is content to talk absolute shit about Whites.
In her mind she doesn't think that White bashing is a problem.

Once the enemy does this, and THEY DO IT ALL THE FUCKING TIME, you need to zero in on this and lock them down.

Anti white statement = you're anti white, you're racist, you're not a progressive.

They must then be strangled to death with their comments, reported, written up, etc. All the tools of political correctness must be used against them now that they have exposed themselves for being "evil racists".
It is MORONIC for us not to capitalise on this shit.

When it comes to these Anti White liberals, DO NOT!!! I REPEAT DO NOT FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE.
FIGHT FIRE WITH WATER.

Fire with fire = racial pissing contest that only makes them madder at Whites and men for being better.

Fire with water = their arguments are extinguished and they look stupid and destructive while you look cool and civilised.

We need to become MUCH more efficient at taking these guys down guys!
>>
File: Screenshot_20170809-193609.png (333KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170809-193609.png
333KB, 1080x1920px
>>136757365
>>
>>136731768
>neckbearded loser
End up works as code monkey or support Linux.

Literal any loser means could be winner or importan.

For example Steve jobs was neckbeard asshole in young and deadbeat, but never becomes math,computer nerd, just sales,mananger and product design
>>
>>136759685
>implying progressives care about anti-white comments
>implying social justice isn't explicitly about undermining white people
>implying it isn't a direct analog of the Marxist class warfare narrative where you have the good guy oppressed and the evil bad guy oppressor i.e. undermining whites is always good no matter what
>>
File: 1501640439574.png (107KB, 500x473px) Image search: [Google]
1501640439574.png
107KB, 500x473px
>>136759685
its fake, the whole thing is written by a dude
>>
>stop hiring kissless virgins

Oh yeah that will solve their virgin problem. No employment= endless pussy
>>
File: redditthehuman.png (46KB, 950x481px) Image search: [Google]
redditthehuman.png
46KB, 950x481px
see, this is why reddit is better then 4chan. Because dudes like this post there.
>>
>The real problem with ITT? It's filled with socially inept white men. Get rid of them and we'll see the industry bloom.

Yeah, Bill Gates and Steve Jobs were total Chad Thundercocks in college.
>>
>>136730219
Thats actually true. It really is. 5-10 years ago when "multiple intelligence" theory and getting autists and people with adhd into the workforce was all the rage your observation would have sold books.
Now it will get you fired and/or punched.
>>
>>136760617
>dozens of concerts including meeting the talent
>>
File: man-vs-snake.jpg (621KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
man-vs-snake.jpg
621KB, 1200x800px
>>136759852
PLEASE LET ME INTO YOUR SPECIAL VICTIM CLUB I'VE BEEN SO WELL-BEHAVED
>>
>>136750757

It's a top tier bait. A bait among baits
>>
>>136750757
its godly bait, but yeah no, /pol/ is beyond salvation at this point, flooded with newfags who started posting
>>
>>136727727
The only "interesting point" she raised was her distinct awareness of her only use to anyone being the possession of fuckable orfices, as highlighted by the focus of her entire roastie rant being the assumed sexual proclivities of everyone who isn't a diversity hire. I would say you could use her for child spawning but why on earth would you want to muddle your DNA with the genetic refuse of this hysterical leftist? Besides, she'd probably just blast out some little nigger goblin for you to pay for.

In many ways I really hope she gets everything she asks for from Google, so we can sit back and laugh our asses off as Google gets flooded with people who don't actually know anything about tech but have brown skin and/or cunts and the company stagnates as a result, riding on the work of the robots she hates, and ultimately gets destroyed as new start ups loaded to the gills with the robots she hates quickly eat into Googles territory.

I would add that I would love to see the horror in her eyes when she sees all her high and mighty current year ideals get torn to shreds by the mechanical efficency of the dreaded autist, but that would require her to have introspective qualities, which is just a bridge too far
>>
>>136727727
He is neckbeard argentine want to be troll.
>>
>>136727727
IT work does not require social people. And the industry doesn't boom or decline based on the personality of the tech.

This person is horrible. If you aren't just like her you don't deserve a job.
>>
File: DFBTj0a.gif (940KB, 627x502px) Image search: [Google]
DFBTj0a.gif
940KB, 627x502px
>>136760316

While this is indeed weaponised, and deliberate on many levels, MANY liberals are stupid virtue signallers who play to a crowd.
By showing them that they lack virtue in front of a crowd of genuine people puts them in a very difficult spot. It also leads to the crowd attacking them. It's very important for them to have status, and this strategy robs them of status.

The casual onlookers might not be redpilled enough to understand what's going on. When you swoop in and expose these fuckers for what they are, people do ask questions and start to rally.
I know this from personal experience myself. Even some leftists get angry when they see this kinda shit.
It's not hopeless.

>>136760581

If that's true then fair enough.
I'd personally advise people not to do this kind of thing because it can cast a shadow of doubt on most of the evidences of anti-White sentiment.
It's very widespread at the moment and the left are too fucking stupid to realise what they are doing, We need to catch them en-masse and use this stuff as a justification for taking serious racially defensive action.
As we are under attack by various identity groups and interest groups, we can 1) justify our identity politics and 2) start engaging in defensive activities.

We HAVE to do this to win the war. We have to warn the White normies that they are under attack with irrefutable evidence and then engage the attacks with the rage of athousand suns.
>>
>>136727727
>I've worked there with amazing and talented people
She was only interfacing with other non-techs at those other companies. The tech guys were hidden from her view. Of course she is too dumb to realize that...
>>
>>136750757
Just because you see something so retarded you can't believe anybody would post it, doesn't mean it's bait. Leftists unironically think this shit
>>
File: supreme.jpg (29KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
supreme.jpg
29KB, 480x640px
>>136727727
Elliot did nothing wrong
>>
File: ScreenHunter_1051 Aug. 09 16.56.jpg (220KB, 1457x488px) Image search: [Google]
ScreenHunter_1051 Aug. 09 16.56.jpg
220KB, 1457x488px
And yet they're still better tech workers than you
>>
File: understanding bishi kenshin.png (364KB, 704x395px) Image search: [Google]
understanding bishi kenshin.png
364KB, 704x395px
>>136736230
Wait what the fuck is even going on on her monitor

>macbook
>that small actual coding window
>cd code
>cd ..
>cd ..

what's habbening
>>
>>136737267
>how the tables have turned
>NOBODY could have seen this coming

Kek good post anon
>>
>>136727727
This is literally racism, bigotry and prejudice. How hypocritical can these people get? What is the hard physical limit of hypocrisy? This is actual hate speech.
>>
>thirsty kissless virgins
All programmers I know are in their 30s and have family and kids. Stereotype much?
>>
>>136737537
The solution is white sharia
>>
>>136727727
wow! some good points. And all the companies started by hardworking women are????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
>>
>Women are superior in verbal skills
>>
File: 2903432904902349024902.png (41KB, 435x224px) Image search: [Google]
2903432904902349024902.png
41KB, 435x224px
>>136751162

Only human rights activists you can name in china are the ones getting arrested and brutalized.
>>
>>136736230
I bet she spent more time setting up the photo, taking the perfect picture, and posting about it than she did on whatever the fuck that "coding" is supposed to be.
>>
>>136731166
to make new companies and Jew the Jew.
>>
This post got a whopping 13 upvotes on reddit and over 200 replies here. If "she" had posted a pickle Rick doing the Macarena it would have generated vastly more interest. Stop getting snookered by troll dudes.
>>
Of course this stupid whore doesn't mention anything besides white men. She says nothing about the genuinely creepy, rapey habits of h1b visa workers, aka non-white scab workers.

Their hygiene sucks, their bathroom etiquette is disgusting, they live 8 people to a 3 bedroom apartment. They can't work well with others. They are a much bigger problem than the whites this SJW whore hates so much.

Totally transparent rant on her part. Fuck her.
>>
>>136761999

Little nigger goblin...
lol...

We need to weaponise diversity the way it was weaponised against us.
The F virus needs to fully infest google. It will kill the business stone dead.
We should also make efforts to spread the F virus in enemy countries.
>>
>>136762758
its a ternimal opened over the editor, the "small coding window" expands to the bottom when you hide the terminal
>>
File: google.jpg (240KB, 483x307px) Image search: [Google]
google.jpg
240KB, 483x307px
Hey /pol/, Is it any great supprise that the news out of jewgle is 'FUCK YOU AMERICA!' given the fact that (((they))) have always embraced fascism! I hardly feel sorry for the cuck though! He should have known that he as a white male he was nothing more than a useful idot for his jew/tranny overlords! He should have been sabotaging their fucking system rather than sucking their progressive fascist leftist Jew strap-ons! Oh well, hopefully another redpilling! FUCK GOOGLE, HELLO STARTPAGE/IXQUICK!
>>
>>136739004
Ad Hominem would be a much more accurate fallacy that this person is engaging in. I would say straw-manning if she actually looked like she had remotely skimmed what was in the memo instead posting what amounts to a heaping pile of projection and insecurity.
>>
>>136765176
i thought startpage was just a front end for google search. same results but more "private"
>>
>>136765064
Thanks for the insight, I've never used PlebOS
>>
File: 1490163592951.png (682KB, 1024x595px) Image search: [Google]
1490163592951.png
682KB, 1024x595px
>>136727727
The thread. It needs this.
I live this reality.
>>
>>136742101
This so much.

This is also why the naughty part of my mind wants the Muslims and Chinese to win. Just so these roasties can get btfo'd so hard that there will be mass suicides.
>>
File: divorce-rate.jpg (109KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
divorce-rate.jpg
109KB, 800x600px
>>136750490
The welfare state became sophisticated enough that women no longer needed to stay married to men or hold successful jobs, they could just live on taxpayer dole.
Thread posts: 310
Thread images: 63

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.