[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did the Hebrews mean by this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1501966062607.jpg (13KB, 527x356px) Image search: [Google]
1501966062607.jpg
13KB, 527x356px
What did the Hebrews mean by this?
>>
>>136726087
>Your people cannot fight
Its English motherfucker Ahmed
>>
>>136726087
>Ambush an army that you outnumber 10:1
>Here, have a dragon while we're at it
>"Your people can't fight."
>>
>>136726087
please stop there is enough of this on /tv/
>>
Christ /pol/.

The Lannisters are jews. The North are the aryans. The North will fuck Dany into her place while she immolates the jews with her dragons.

>wtf i love GoT now
>>
>>136726087
Those damn horse Jews, trying to steal all the white man schekles
>>
>>136726490
That was also my reaction.

Also:
>cavalry charge into pikemen.
>comments on others fighting skills.
>>
>>136726778
he will agree to bend the knee while on expedition to capture wights
>>
>>136727030
this
did they even play Civilization once
>>
>>136726778
>The North are the aryans.
Implying whitewalkers aren't the fucking white males
>>
>>136726087
Fighting starts with scouting and detecting incoming enemy troops. Lannisters couldnt detect a fucking dragon and 10k cavalry. These guys came from another continent, found the thin lannister line and attacked it.

This referres to the incoming race wars. Cumskins arent even aware that a war is coming. They are lost in useless TV shows, video games and social media.
>>
>>136726087
Dothraki stand for the sandniggers
>>
>>136728989
and Daenerys is Merkel
>>
File: FIRE AND FURY.png (1004KB, 1195x670px) Image search: [Google]
FIRE AND FURY.png
1004KB, 1195x670px
>>136726087
>Allowing an army of horse fuckers to cross the ocean
>Allowing them to sneak up on you with no so much as a crow sending warning
>Slowly marching to Kings Landing with a fucking loot train
>Slaughtering recent allies and stealing all of their gold and food
>Form a 3 man think line and thinking for a moment it is going to hold against 10,000 horses

The people don't want to fight anymore, it's the fucking kings and queens that want a perpetual war while the footmen and farmers starve.
>>
>>136727030
Those were spears, not pikes.
>>
>>136728989 / >>136729116
Fugg
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.