[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/ BTFO

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1502301969648.jpg (85KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1502301969648.jpg
85KB, 640x1136px
Jesus christ anti-rape culture is stretching this shit.
>>
Women who claim to be raped when drunk don't say no.

She's not even following the program
>>
So that's the equivalent to rape for men. Stealing their shit. Honestly it makes sense.
Also the thing is now anything can be rape even if she didn't say no.
>>
>>136725930
when you leave your door open and leave your house and it gets robbed, the robber still committed a crime that he should be punished for but you're still at fault for being irresponsible
>>
>>136725930
Why would anybody be anti rape? I don't get it, is this supposed to be a joke?
>>
>>136725930
If some bitch stole my shit while I was drunk, i'd blame myself.
>>
>>136726292
But using violence to prevent rape is acceptable. By this logic if a woman tries to steal things while you're drunk, you can beat her ass. I'm ok with this.
>>
>>136727097
Man I just wish rape would be acceptable in this case.
>>
The point went directly over her head.
Women like this are absolute children.
>>
>>136725930
oy vey shes just my type https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFFS3ndWSJ4
>>
>>136725930
she's not wrong tho
if you're blackout drunk and some cunt steals all your shit, you shouldn't have got blackout drunk, you fucking mess
>>
Awfully long-winded analogies is the hallmark of a leftist. Instead of directly addressing the argument they talk in circles.
>>
>>136725930

On the bright side, OP, if you archive that post then she'll have incriminated herself if she does something that stupid in the future.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.