[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Canadian government asks funeral homes to prepare for pandemic.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 848.gif (467KB, 606x423px) Image search: [Google]
848.gif
467KB, 606x423px
http://archive.is/mCtyL

>“In a pandemic, each individual funeral home could expect to handle about six months work within a six- to eight-week period,” the Public Health Agency of Canada warns on a web page about the management of mass fatalities during a pandemic flu."

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>136725732
Super gonorhea is loose. Now it's just a moment of time before faggots rape a gorilla-bonobo and gay nigger hybrid at the center of Ottawa during a pride parade then a new strain of deadly super aids is released.
>>
>>136726021
Unironically this
>>
>>136725732

hmm
>>
File: AE4qnwr.jpg (72KB, 480x454px)
AE4qnwr.jpg
72KB, 480x454px
>>136725732
Nork bioweapon incoming?
>>
>>136728263
uhh?
>>
>>136725732
Probably Ebola or some other shit that Tradue imported with the rest of these economic migrants. Can't say it though cause it would ruin his reputation to say that a bunch of third world savages brought in a disease.
>>
>>136728349
They would never do anything like that(too dumb)
Could be ayylmaos or the gay mafia
>>
File: [Pyramid].jpg (124KB, 1024x819px)
[Pyramid].jpg
124KB, 1024x819px
>>136725732
>>136728349

Bioweapons that target Race & Sex exist, along with STB(Sexually Transmitted Bioweapons). Very useful for Eugenics & Population Control.

[The Information in the KB Threads(http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge%20Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/) is so powerful/truthful a massive Shill Operation is going on against them: >>135707045 ]

"Zombie" Bioweapons also exist, If used they can cause Chaos in populated locations as it spreads.
>>
>>136728556
>too dumb
Koreans are pretty smart, and getting your hands on lab grade Ebola or Smallpox wouldn't even be difficult
>>
>>136725732
>http://archive.is/mCtyL
>The agency says that during a pandemic, some families could experience multiple deaths at the same time, straining their financial resources for high-end funerals. It recommends funeral homes stock an extra supply of inexpensive caskets.
Diseases like Ebola can be spread through direct contact with the bodily fluids of victims or corpses. During the Ebola epidemic in West Africa, traditional funerals, in which mourners touch the body, were a source of virus transmission.

Been trying to warn people here...they know what I know.
>>
>>136728632
>"Zombie" Bioweapons also exist, If used they can cause Chaos in populated locations as it spreads.
Ahhh that would explain why the Pentagon and White House were stocking up on ammo and doing "zombie outbreak" drills.

http://www.iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/pentagon-has-zombie-apocalypse-emergency-plan/

I would link CNN but I don't want to nor do i know how to archive
>>
>>136728685
But how are they gonna their hands on eggheads who know what they're doing? Do they send their people abroad to study biology and shit and just recall them to make plagues or nukes?
>>
>>136726021
Topkek
>>136728632
Kys frank
>>
Rape kabobs....
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.