[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No nukes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: harmony-2372434__480.jpg (67KB, 719x480px) Image search: [Google]
harmony-2372434__480.jpg
67KB, 719x480px
Why dont we ban nukes all together. Why should a few men make a choice that would kill millions of people. What if no one had nukes, or any weapon of mass destruction for that matter? I'm sure in 2017 we can find peacfull ways to end waring governments.
>>
nuke america
>>
>>136725446
Ok leaf. Are you 12yo. Sounds like it.
>>
Please outline your plan for effective nuclear disarmament, and subsequent enforcement of a ban.
>>
>>136725409
Nuclear weapons are the only reason WW3 didn't happen preventing the Soviets from conquering Europe.
>>
>>136725598
I woulden't know where to begin.
>>
there is this really weird exaggeration, i guess on movies and fiction, of the power of nuclear weapons. a buddy the other week was getting all fired up about a nuke hitting boston when that story came out. the way he was talking about it, it was clear he thought one nuke would destroy not only the city, but also the entire state.
this seems to be the common assessment of it. nuclear weapons are far, far less powerful than most people think
>>
>>136725409
>>>136725598
>I woulden't know where to begin.
/thread
>>
>>136725409
We should instead lower the age of consent to cover man on toddler action
>>
>>136725409

there are worse things than nukes
>>
>>136725409
>what's a deterrent
>>
File: IMG_3728.jpg (57KB, 343x366px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3728.jpg
57KB, 343x366px
>>136725819
Maybe if you look at our own nukes, sure. But the Russians are on a different level
>>
>>136725819
I've noticed this too.
>>
>>136725409
Who would enforce that ban and how would they enforce it without the threat of nuclear mutually assured destruction?
>>
Why don't we just revive the 10 tails beast and control the world by placing our sharingan on the moon to ensure peace forever?
>>
>>136726253
I'm sure biological and enviromental weapons could be even more dangerous. I dont understand why the end game is always destruction of earth
>>
>>136726253
Niggers
>>
>>136725819
It isn't exaggerated much.
https://nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/
>>
>>136725819
I also run into this quite often, people don't seem to have any sense of what the scale is at all.

>>136726560
I thought the Tsar was a one-off, just to show they could go bigger?
>>
>>136726876
because humans thrive on conflict.
>>
I read a william cooper book years ago called behold a pale horse. He said the U.S and Russia had nukes in case the ayys ever broke the peace treaty between them and us. Tinfoil shit i guess.
>>
>>136725715
Nukes stopped more wars than peace treaties.
>>
File: 1462464442098.jpg (205KB, 985x1380px) Image search: [Google]
1462464442098.jpg
205KB, 985x1380px
>>136725523
No. Death to America, the ones that destroy everything they touch in the name of Israel
>>
>>136725409
We've designated the norks as a nuke free zone. Problem solved. I'm back to work now goym
>>
Stupid american, without nukes Glorious fucking Isreal wouldn't be able to suicide nuke themselves if the Sand Niggers invaded their stolen land

If you get rid off all nukes, what will we be using against aliens? Paintballs? rocks? niggers? all useless, nukes are the only viable way to secure human safety.
>>
> ban nukes.

Banning nukes is not the answer. Russia, China and the United States must form a Union with a constitution, house, senate, and everything elected by the people. The jurisdiction of the Union is international interest of the Union members.

Right now, even with the United Nations, the Nuclear Powers are acting at the expense of each other. This leads to armed conflict.
>>
If everyone nation on Earth had a nuke there would be no war.
>>
File: 5008.gif (96KB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
5008.gif
96KB, 250x200px
>>136725409
>Wanting world war 3 this badly

I'm not sure you've thought this through. There's one thing holding back a sweeping western invasion throughout the eastern world-and it ain't democracy.
>>
>>136725409

>Why dont we ban nukes all together

because without mutual assured destruction we'd have WW3 faster than you can prep the bull, ya fucking daft cuck
>>
>>136725409
If you ban nukes, then only Jews will have nukes.
>>
>>136725409
Let me know how Jim Un likes your idea and get back to me
>>
>DUDE YEAH LMAO LETS JUST BAN NUKES
>WAIT WHY AM I GETTING INVADED
>>
>>136725409
This is something a stupid fucking clueless left-wing dipshit would say. You can't put the genie back in the bottle. The knowledge of nuclear bomb construction is out there and there is nothing stopping anyone who has the will and resources from building one. The only way to defend against this threat is to make it so the aggressor would suffer as much as the the defender. You fucking gullible idiot.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.