[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on the CIA niggers

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1493423465921.png (8KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1493423465921.png
8KB, 640x480px
Redpill me on the CIA niggers
>>
Fucking with terry is like fucking with Ullili its just not right. Fuck with Chris chan or Linkara. But leave the pure ones out of it.
>>
There's not much to say. Watch the Metokur vid on it.
>>
>>136723794

most via are dumb as shit and cubicle dwellers and they have no idea what's going on at the top.
>>
>>136723794
Newfag here, what program or whatever is this
>>
>>136723794
>They like to meddle when they don't call them and when shit hits the fan they run away like the bastards they are.
>>
>>136723794
They glow in the dark when you run them over.
>>
>>136724864
TempleOS
>>
File: glowinthedark.jpg (437KB, 822x1101px) Image search: [Google]
glowinthedark.jpg
437KB, 822x1101px
>>136725369
>>
>>136724864
Its the magnificent TempleOS. Given to Terry The Great Prophet by the hands of G-d himself.

It really is something entirely different to modern operating systems in a cool old school but new tech kind of way.
>>
>>136723794
Directorate of Intelligence: Clever sillies with PhDs writing facile "analyses" and "forecasts." Analytical techniques such as the Delphi Method give an appearance of science to a bunch of people reading reports and coming up with the most obvious conclusions. Policymakers tend to avoid them and get raw intelligence from NSA, until they need analytical cover for some boneheaded mistake like invading Iraq. Then a "National Intelligence Estimate" is produced to justify the policymaker's goals. I estimate national intelligence is very low.

Directorate of Science and Technology: Smart guys building fun toys. They now have a number of autists who were rejected by the NSA working on "implants," which is CIAese for malware.

National Clandestine Service: High IQ used car salesmen who learn a foreign language, travel to a foreign country, and convince unlucky foreigners to do something utterly stupid for a few dollars. After their agent is caught and executed, they rotate to another country and do it again.

Special Collection Service: The luckiest NSA employees get to leave behind the dreary environs of Maryland and Utah and go live with the CIA overseas, where they jointly operate signals intelligence facilities in the upper floors of our embassies. The NSA must pay CIA rent for use of these spaces.

Special Operations Group: Sometimes you just need to kill somebody.
>>
>>136723794
what os are you using? it looks really neat.
>>
>>136723794
terry ran one over
he is /ourguy/
he will rebuild the temple
>>
File: 1491168034325.jpg (40KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1491168034325.jpg
40KB, 550x550px
>>136726888
>Now I know the fuckers are on the third floor of the embassy.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.