[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw your life is so boring that you hope we go to war soon

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1502252485899.gif (1MB, 480x336px) Image search: [Google]
1502252485899.gif
1MB, 480x336px
>tfw your life is so boring that you hope we go to war soon so you can enlist and go kill gooks

anyone else have this feel?
>>
>>136721946
no
>>
>>136721946
No, it just means you're a failed loser with no friends, life, success, or sex life
>>
>>136723995
Says the guy at 10 in the morning on a tuesday browsing /pol/
>>
>>136724140
Did I ever say I was a winner?
>>
>>136721946
The only reason I havent killed myself already is I'm pretty sure there some stuff on the horizon that will allow me to die with a little more dignity. Hope it comes soon though.
>>
>>136721946
>he hasn't enlisted already yet he thinks he's gonna enlist if there's a war
>>
>>136721946
you think you want that, but you dont

i dont think your idealised view of war from videogames and movies would match up with reality
>>
It makes my job 100000000x more relevant
t. Linguist for the air force
>>
>>136724803
what are you like a codebreaker but the code is in sandspeak and you translate it
>>
>>136724790
Haha I just want to die m8
>>
>>136721946
>gooks
>flag
Good goy
>>
>>136721946
>MFW I tried to enlist and go kill sand niggers in 2001 but was told to fuck off because I have the diabeetus
>MFW I won't be able to go kill gooks either
>MFW I have no face
>>
>>136725015
we are all on this journey together, dont you forget it
>>
>>136721946
Every time I get shit-faced drunk, I eventually devolve into some caricature of a Vietnam vet who intensely wants to kill gooks. I've been thrown out of bars and been in fights with people because of it, and could have been charged with attempted murder if I didn't scoot after pummeling a ziphead (turned out to be a Mexican dude) into the asphalt with the fury of pseudo-PTSD

I fucking want this war, I want the blood of the bucketheads to drain into the earth that my boots march on. Give me war, and never let me leave it alive
>>
>>136724140
but its Wednesday.......
>>
>>136721946

There's not going to be a war, you FAGGOT!!!! There has been saber rattling and trendy media hype about North Korea for YEARS now. You must all be 18 like the stats say /pol/'s average age is if you can't remember that.

>>136725478

Different timezones, FAGGOT.
>>
>>136724943
Korean linguist
>>
>>136723995
Friends, success or sex means not boring life.

Kiddo, redditt is the other way
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.