[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Disarming the rogue United States

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: Laura M Zanders.jpg (244KB, 1280x1566px) Image search: [Google]
Laura M Zanders.jpg
244KB, 1280x1566px
The United States should be forced by United Nations resolutions to surrender its "weapons of mass destruction" or face the consequences.

That nation has gone beyond the pale.

It repeatedly threatens and attacks other sovereign countries without provocation, holds massive stocks of nuclear and conventional weapons, tortures its own citizens and those of other countries, refuses to follow its own constitution and laws, breaks international treaties which it co-created and signed, and holds 500,000 political prisoners in its jails.

It imprisons the largest number and percentage of its people in the world.

Every government with that kind of track record needs to immediately disarm and submit to a regime change, or face the consequences from the international community.
>>
>>136721642
We are the UN, kid.

>It imprisons the largest number and percentage of its people in the world.
Muh poor niggers oppressed by evil Amerikkka
>>
>>136721642
>white babies that think they own the world
>>
>>136721642
>Disarming the rogue United States
i would love to see you limp dick cucks try
>>
>>136721642
I dont think you understand how this works. The chain of command for the planet is as follows: America > Everyone else. Look at me, We are the UN
>>
>>136721901
>muslim rape babies who think they're relevant
LOL
>>
>>136721642
Make us surrender our WOMD faggot
>>
>>136721642
Get and take them
>>
File: Time Traveller.png (421KB, 871x728px) Image search: [Google]
Time Traveller.png
421KB, 871x728px
>>136721820
>We are the UN

>>136722139
>>136722163

What part of
>face the consequences from the international community
is unclear?
>>
File: sadiqkhan.jpg (26KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
sadiqkhan.jpg
26KB, 620x413px
try disarming your muslims first, limey boy
>>
File: comeandtakeitlarge.png (97KB, 4000x2666px) Image search: [Google]
comeandtakeitlarge.png
97KB, 4000x2666px
>>
>>136721642
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
And who's gonna enforce the UN resolution?
We could take on the whole world and win
>>
>>136721820
/thread

The UN has no power without the US.
>>
>>136722322
the international community couldn't enforce any consequences on us, commie faggot
>>
File: Washington DC circa 2020 AD.jpg (68KB, 660x496px) Image search: [Google]
Washington DC circa 2020 AD.jpg
68KB, 660x496px
>>136722686
Come now, my colonial chum, it wouldn't be the first time we had to give you a damn good thrashing.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.