[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

White people ruin everything, again

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0676.jpg (31KB, 634x233px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0676.jpg
31KB, 634x233px
Why are whites so against having children?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4774446/Serena-Williams-opens-preparing-birth.html#article-4774446

>"Serena Williams is facing backlash after saying she thinks giving birth will make her a 'real woman' in a recent interview about her first child with fiancé Alexis Ohanian."

>"'I have so much respect for so many women [for giving birth],' Williams, 35, told the Herald Sun's Stellar. 'I am about to be a real woman now, you know? It's going to be something incredibly impressive to go through.'"

>"Williams, who will welcome her baby in September, explained her views in child, was quickly criticized for the comment, which readers called 'brainless'."
>>
I've been calling blacks brainless for years, where is my medal?
>>
>>136716030
The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Spend your time wisely, and keep your real life priorities in order. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That's very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life
>>
File: 1500324976632.jpg (520KB, 831x1172px) Image search: [Google]
1500324976632.jpg
520KB, 831x1172px
guys can we talk about how the word 'blacklist' is inherently racist?

They should be calling it a 'whitelist'.
>>
>>136716030
feminist spinster cunts who would rather every single child be aborted have ruined the mail for years.

despite the fact that anyone who isn't in the trans femme liberation marxist green party will never give them a second of attention, the jews in fleet street keep putting them in redpilled newspapers the result is a complete failure.

with luciana berger and katie hopkins now claiming to be magapedes and they hate staceys and the rad femmism was all a joke and i need a job now pleeeeease read me in the mail.

99 percent of readers can see through the 70s cultural marxism and they get physically removed from the press quickly.
>>
>>136716030
Producing a child is the foundation of womanhood and raising it.
>>
>>136716030
>mfw the bitter lonely feminist roasties are butthurt over a celebrity having babies

So when will they finally realize they're wrong? Even my sister who was a hardcore feminist in college has gone back on the whole kids thing and regrets not getting married and pregant while she was young.
>>
File: 1399587796027.gif (1MB, 234x234px) Image search: [Google]
1399587796027.gif
1MB, 234x234px
>>136716030
>minorities see having children as a monumental milestone in the story of their life
>whites see having children as a burden and actively discourage it to everyone

>white people in charge of not genociding themselves
>>
>>136716384
Happy? Take that faggot muh feelz dumpster fire of a post to /LGBT.
To paraphrase from Coriolanus:

Anger is my meat
And shall sup upon myself
And so starve from feeding
>>
Those readers are just bitches, tbhaf. Even if women didn't feel biologically incentivized by their own bodies to give birth, and they do, there would still be a very typical culture surrounding them of 'When are we going to have a grandchild?', 'Ever think of settling down?', or 'Oh my god, look at this photo of MY child, I'm so happy and fulfilled as a mother.'. Internalising that is normal, talking about those feelings even clumsily is fine, and actually going out of one's way to comment negatively is the only actual aberrant behaviour going on here.

I imagine Serena Williams feels a deeper imperative because her whole career people have suggested she's a dude and that's the only reason she's dominated female tennis. A child proves them wrong and proves to something to herself as well. Again, bitches.
>>
>>136719810
its because she's a black female having a kid with a white male. that's why they're pissed.
>>
File: 1496621466027.webm (972KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
1496621466027.webm
972KB, 640x800px
Isn't she getting bleached by the numale CEO who created reddit?
>>
>>136720655
Yeah, probably the underlying reason why they're so salty towards her.
>>
File: 1500946383214.webm (3MB, 1300x800px) Image search: [Google]
1500946383214.webm
3MB, 1300x800px
>>136720655
Thanks m8, here is one for you.
>>
>>136716316
Underrated
>>
>That's her opinion, just like it is others' opinion that you don't have to have children to be a "real woman" whatever that is. IMHO giving birth proves nothing! The lowest animals do it. The true test is being a good parent.

Daily mail readers based as always.
>>
>>136720655
Fuck the white race, give me that jungle savage.
>>
>>136720655
What a fucking mess.
>>
File: 110095.jpg (879KB, 1949x1650px) Image search: [Google]
110095.jpg
879KB, 1949x1650px
>>136720529
>>136719810
Liberal is as liberal does.
>>
>>136720655

she better clean all that shit up when she's done
>>
>>136716030
But she takes so much juice she could easily pass as a man
>>
>>136718438
That reminds me of this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oc1zGRUPztc
>>
whites have the biggest egos. raising a child requires a lot of selflessness.
>>
>>136726451
Nah, you're describing a black problem.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.