[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/FGG/ Female Genocide General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: feminism.jpg (41KB, 313x470px) Image search: [Google]
feminism.jpg
41KB, 313x470px
It's hopeless, as long as women have the vote, there will be a left.
Women are IMMUNE to education, they do not live their lives based on something they made up, they live it based upon whoever is the biggest and loudest in the rooms rules.
Women will ALWAYS augment the worst in society and must be dealt with ONCE AND FOR ALL.

I advocate FEMALE GENOCIDE with the ONLY exceptions being those who bow and shut their mouths.

NOBODY ELSE WILL BE SPARED.
>>
>>136714989
White women voted for Trump you retard
>>
>>136714989
They can't be educated 'cuz the knowledge flows away with their period every month
>>
>>136715156

you realize there are all kinds of social programs being constantly passed on the local and state level right?

anyone who has experience with many woman knows they are fucking idiots and bad for the political process
>>
>>136714989
>I'm not a virgin retard I swear!
>Women never date the nice guy
>Heh periods are funny
>MGTOW isn't a part of the declining European birthrate
>Need muh vidya games
>Why should I work out or do prissy things like showering

This is you, fuck off.
>>
>>136715530
>>MGTOW isn't a part of the declining European birthrate

how the fuck is it no one outside some fringe internet groups knows even what that shit is?
>>
File: 1497996293677.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497996293677.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
would it be degenerate to fuck this boipussy?
>>
>>136715718
No idea if you're trying to insult me gonna assume you're not. The declining birth rate is never discussed unless European politicians want another excuse to bring in refugees. It's a lose lose situation for most politicians as if they want to raise the birthrate they're considered bigots however if they ignore it "refugees" flood their country.
>>
>>136715852
no

boys learn, so boys are fine.
>>
you know you have issues when your meme is gayer than the little boy you want to fuck
>>
>>136716237
what the fuck are you even talking about cunt
>>
>>136716029
>The declining birth rate is never discussed unless European politicians want another excuse to bring in refugees

Even worse...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeFznMFTxkM
>>
>>136716405
It's really a sad thing when you get called a bigot and are shunned by society for your "Nazi Ideology" otherwise known as cultural preservation.
>>
>>136714989
Fuck off you pathetic incel retard.

>>136715852
Yes, kill yourself.
>>
>>136714989
we need to kill all the non-whites and revoke female voting privileges.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.