[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*Racemixing smh*

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (47KB, 441x333px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 441x333px
Okay i need /pols advice so i broke up with my gf a while ago she was non white and since then my ideologys have become far right and very nationalistic and want nothing but to preserve my race but recently this girl came back into my life and im having constant self battles cos of her race and other shit what should i do ??
>>
Slavs are going to save what's left of cucked aryan race.
>>
>>136712181
I'm tired of seeing all this Slav hate. You know what fine, mix yourselves out of existence. Us Slavs will happily live in our white Christian empire with the only white ethnicity that doesn't look androgynous.
>>
>>136712433
We should just let the west die and focus on saving our own. Then when they get turned into shitskins we take their land, just like whites have done with any other subhuman.
>>
File: 3ir7w4872387124.png (117KB, 375x360px) Image search: [Google]
3ir7w4872387124.png
117KB, 375x360px
>slavs that low
nice try kike
>>
>>136712728
Wasn't inteded to be slav hate u donkey pic was just for intrest lol
>>
>>136713207
I don't even think it's a kike. Western Europe legitimately hates us, unlike America.
>>
>>136713455
Even if it's not your view a lot of them hate us.
>>
>>136712181
>asking for advice on a jew sponsored chinese cartoon discussion forum
>>
Slavic pride worldwide.
>>136713078
>>>136712433
>We should just let the west die and focus on saving our own. Then when they get turned into shitskins we take their land, just like whites have done with any other subhuman.
>>
>>136713613
Well they wont hate u if u intend to do what u just said u would so stop crying over a pic ffs prove the liberial aryan cucks wrong bro fucks complaing about it here i give zero fucks and do not hate slavs i believe they are pure europeans as longs as they havnt mixed with mongols sub humans
>>
The word aryan in the 30s it means all white people, western european was the same as aryan. stop using the aryan word to refer germans
>>
File: mexican stock photo.jpg (372KB, 769x1024px) Image search: [Google]
mexican stock photo.jpg
372KB, 769x1024px
How white is 'white enough'?

My girlfriend is 50% Spanish and 50% Mexican. I am 75% Spanish and 25% Italian.

Pic related is a semi accurate visual reference point, though her face isn't as pretty. She isn't left leaning at all, homemaker and 4chan user. If we have kids, they'll be mostly Southern European in genetics, and if they marry Spanish or Italian, their kids will essentially be white.
>>
>>136712181

There's zero chance that you're white. You have nothing to be concerned about, nigger.
>>
>>136712433
>>136713078

>implying slavshits can do anything
>>
>>136712181
Ditch your far right nationalistic ideology. It only makes you look stupid anyway.
>>
>>136712181
>gypsies
>above anything
0/10, absolutely shit tier
>>
>>136715818
Says the american i smell the nigga in u
>>
>>136716315
I feel i know u in real life is that a possibility?
>>
>>136713814
Let non slavs go. I agree. Hungarians are honorary, though.
>>
>>136712181
Find you a white heifer with child bearing hips and fuck fuck fuck. You'll come to enjoy her curves
>>
File: IMG_0396.jpg (113KB, 497x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0396.jpg
113KB, 497x750px
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.