[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Discussing Books

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: 1431519795481.png (47KB, 632x852px) Image search: [Google]
1431519795481.png
47KB, 632x852px
Hey /pol/ im a bit illiterat so obviosly want to improve myself as man and want to find some /pol/ approved books for me to read.

I really enjoyed the book "Sun And Steel", by Yukio Mishima and searching something with his philosophical view about our existens. I'm also in search of some books including politics to learn more about diffrent ideologies,
Obviosly it has to be redpilled ones because im tired reading about authors claiming to be unbiased then the deeper in to the books i get i can feel the authors still can't hold his own opinions and just have to take it in there since most. Redpilled and unbiased. I want to create my own opinions about the stuff i read and not being indoctrinate by the auyhors agenda. I need more knowledge about the stuff before i get into that types of book before i get through them so i can paint my onw opinion and question the authors view.

also i've heard about the books

"CULTURE OF CRITIQUE"
"Poilu" by Louis Barthas"
"Panzer Leader by Heinz Guderian
But have a hard time finding them in my local library.

so to make this short - Educate me on reading
>>
File: 1457321753747.jpg (2MB, 3240x3600px) Image search: [Google]
1457321753747.jpg
2MB, 3240x3600px
Here is your pill
>>
>>136706923

Start with Latins and Greeks classics, they are redpilled as fuck.
>>
>>136707378
Could i get an example of some of them to start with?
>>
>>136707093
I'm petting really pissed of right now because i cant find 6 of the book you listet got me interested and i asked my library if they had them in some of their section but she didnt knwo and started serching in their basement in the library but couldnt find them. Well atleast she was polite and said they would order them for next week.
>>
>>136707093
>go straight to the metaphysics without reading any other of aristotle's work
lel good luck with that
>>
File: 1435065434486.jpg (116KB, 598x900px) Image search: [Google]
1435065434486.jpg
116KB, 598x900px
>>136706923
>Brave New World
>1984
>Crime and Punishment
>The unbearable lightness of being
>Demons
>Gulag Archipelago
>200 years together
>The Bible
>Animal Farm
>The idiot
>The Antichrist
>Modern man in search of a soul
>Beyond good and evil
>Ordinary men
>Road to wigan pier
>protocols of the elders of zion
>On the jews and their lies
>Candide

just a short list of what I enjoyed most. You can't go wrong with greek lit classics too
>>
>>136706923
Archeofuturism by Guillame Faye
>>
File: image.jpg (61KB, 398x499px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 398x499px
Start here
>>
>>136712885
Boohoo, his second language isn't as good as my first language. Atleast recommend a good book if you're going to shit on his English.
>>
>>136713096
This is an English-speaking board, he should learn the language or gtfo
>>
File: 49540[1].jpg (58KB, 313x475px) Image search: [Google]
49540[1].jpg
58KB, 313x475px
>>136713386
Hence why you understood what he typed.

Here's another book for you, OP. It's barely /pol/ related but it's a great read inbetween more challenging literature

Les liaisons dangereuses / Dangerous Liaisons
>>
>>136714301
>Hence why
I think you need to learn English too
>>
>>136708478

You joking? Isnt basic education in, like, every decent country? If you dont even know the names of latin/greeks authors you're worst than the average idiot.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.