[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true the south hates outsiders? What if I already hate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4495.jpg (66KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4495.jpg
66KB, 960x960px
Is it true the south hates outsiders? What if I already hate niggers and jews? I'm probably more conservative then they are.
>>
>>136705143

We don't hate yankees or ferners just because. We hate yankees and ferners that try to take our shit or tell us what to do.
>>
>>136705143
Don't try to impose your yankee ways upon us and you'll be fine.
>>
File: 1435435827963.jpg (156KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1435435827963.jpg
156KB, 1024x768px
Southerner here

If your a Yankee we sure will call you one but most people judge by personality

Personally I will have more respect for a "country" northerner than a "big city" southerner
>>
>>136705143
The South adheres to a more Aristocrat culture. They prefer a more hierarchical structure to their social circles.

They judge character keenly valuing authenticity and openness. While intelligence and shrewdness are well respected by Southerners, Intellectualism and the pursuit of knowledge without practicality is frowned upon and the notion of "good deeds" without real work is simply a foolish notion.

All in all, the South is really about proving oneself to be a rational, respectable person. You could say that this means they "hate outsiders" but it's just that they aren't going to accept anyone for the sake of acceptance, they have to be offered a reason.
>>
>>136705143
Not at all

We are the friendliest people around as long as your word is good and you don't act like a fucking idiot.

If you say you will do something for someone you do it in the south.

It's not like NY or CA where you just bullshit your way around. We can smell bullshit from a mile away.
>>
>>136705143
Southerners love blacks, considering they have the highest concentrations in our nation.
Maybe it's their way of paying reparations?
>>
Ehhh. I'm from the south. I love the south and am conservative but the south ain't what it used to be. Truthfully it's pretty pitiful down here now. Most southerners are only good for working jobs, not for entrepreneurship. The bulk of the business around here are ran by outsiders. Mostly Yankees and some from out west. Southerners like to brag about "family" but it's no good if you're not creating companies and generational wealth. Companies from all over the world move here to take advantage of our ignorant "practical" minded workers. They never fully understand why.

The people and the communities are also extremely ugly. Obese people, poorly dressed, unaesthetically pleasing houses (aside from usually one neighborhood per community which will have decent looking ones) etc. The women are also trash and can barely hold a conversation aside from celebrity gossip and other skank shit. You rarely meet anyone that seems to be even averagely well read.

An aristocracy we are not.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.