[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CBS Asks Former Clinton advisor why she lost

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 8

File: 1499545967397.jpg (43KB, 663x508px) Image search: [Google]
1499545967397.jpg
43KB, 663x508px
Advisor says
>Thats the question that keeps me up at night

HERES A FUCKING HINT, DEMOCRATS
>TALCUM X
>FUCK WHITE PEOPLE
>YES ALL MEN
>FUCKING REDNECKS
>FLYOVER COUNTRY

TAKE A FUCKING HINT, DEMOCRATS. PIC FUCKING RELATED WILL KEEP SINKING YOU.
>>
>>136701988
Trump could fuck you out of your house and home and you would thank him.
>>
The dems have placed themselves in to many wedge issue against the interests of whitey, How can they fix that!?!

Pro tip: They can't
>>
Only dumb rightists interpret it as 'fuck whitey'
>>
File: black_people_can't_be_racist.png (225KB, 578x576px) Image search: [Google]
black_people_can't_be_racist.png
225KB, 578x576px
>>136702972
Yeah, sure.
>>
>>136702972
the dems have been running a anti-white campaign for decades dude, people like senator feinstien are "poster child's" for fuck you whitey attitudes that overwhelmingly exist within the democrat party. Now people are finally starting to punch back.
>>
>>136701988

Protip - don't pick polarizing candidate with a terrible reputation. The Clintoons were so arrogantly convinced of their invulnerability they lost sight of the fact half the country hates their fucking guts.
>>
>>136702972
Notice how people shat their pants over the change of immigration policy?

Yeah, they are running a full on FUCK WHITEY campaign. They're pissed that we've noticed.
>>
File: lolwhitepeople.png (726KB, 1301x774px) Image search: [Google]
lolwhitepeople.png
726KB, 1301x774px
>how could we lose!?
>>
File: 8lDDpf.png (362KB, 654x634px) Image search: [Google]
8lDDpf.png
362KB, 654x634px
>h-how could we lose!?
>>
>>136703913
Bill apparently begged Hillary to go pay lip service to lower middle class voters in fly over country, in typical Hillary fashion she choose to ignore that advice and instead told middle America to collectively go fuck itself. Which then took their votes to the repubs and will continue to do in state elections until dems flush the anti-white turds down the toilet.
>>
File: 1496592082679.jpg (135KB, 1024x605px) Image search: [Google]
1496592082679.jpg
135KB, 1024x605px
>h-h-how!?!?
>>
File: 1474811488223.jpg (57KB, 750x653px) Image search: [Google]
1474811488223.jpg
57KB, 750x653px
>>136704402
She came to Little Rock. Went to the Clinton Library. Did her head tilt thing and acted interested.
>Library sits on the far end of the Little Rock Airport property
>She literally never left the airport
>>
>>136702972
I'm somewhat curious on what your interpretation of the fuckers literally carrying around signs and shirts saying "fuck white people" is.
>>
>>136704529
The whole party is a massive fuck up, At what point do you say (This is enough!! I'm breaking ranks to avoid attaching my name to that turd)
(I refuse to allow myself to be associated with this losers)

They've lost 4/5 special elections and will most likely loss the 5th. The dems need to literally restructure themselves and move as far away from post modernism as possible. If the dems want to survive, critical theory needs to become a dirty taboo concept
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.