[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

White genocide

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

White genocide
>>
File: 100 Enemy.jpg (37KB, 330x394px) Image search: [Google]
100 Enemy.jpg
37KB, 330x394px
>>136701664

>nerdy 5'5 manlet as the 6'3 jacked as fuck Eddie fucking Brock

I don't even give a fuck about the rest, it's just token diversity virtue signalling bullshit.
>>
None of these shitstains is even remotely aesthetically pleasing to the eye. Even as a shitlib I would vomit at this
>>
>>136702311
It's so forced, "look New York today is full of ugly non-whites so this is realistic". If i watch a movie i would expect not to be reminded of the shitty real world
>>
And all three of the to billed main characters are white. What is your point?
>>
>>136702568
>It's so forced, "look New York today is full of ugly non-whites so this is realistic". If i watch a movie i would expect not to be reminded of the shitty real world

They should thank their lucky stars Hollywood keeps forcing this issue in their faces. The US is right on the edge of a white minority in births today.

Demography is destiny. The 52% meme is true within years. The government keeps counting old white people who are just waiting to die to make it look less dire, it's all about that lower age bracket. They're losing control of the country and once minorities get a majority over white people how the fuck do they think the rest of the country's history will look like?

Open border advocates everywhere looking to flood the nation with more of their kind. The precipice after whites hit 45% is going to be a steep drop into the abyss.

They're already fleeing entire states as if that's a solution. It's going to turn into South Africa.
>>
>>136701664
The movie is set in a predominately black new york neighborhood
>>
>>136701664
It's black spiderman. Of course the cast is black. It doesn't mean it wont be any less shit than the last 4 spider mans.
>>
>high school in nyc
>not being white
really makes you think
>>
>>136705441
It's a private technical school, which was appropriately mostly filled with Indians.
>>
>>136705189
What's your solution that doesn't involve some men fantasy? Sticking to your own people is the whole point of leaving certain states in droves. You should know about clannish behavior very well, muhammed.
>>
>>136705628
>Sticking to your own people is the whole point of leaving certain states in droves

I didn't say it was wrong or unexpected. Inevitably they will just use the federal machine to demand more concessions from the white states which will undoubtedly be doing better and making more money. You'll be forced to give more and more gibs. School programs that put violent thugs in successful white schools will balloon. There will come a point where they start expropriating your businesses outright.

> What's your solution

For the US? Realistically you don't have a way out. With a 100% effective immigration stop right now (you know this will never happen) you'd only delay the decline with a decade or so. They're outbreeding you quite simply.

So you flee to northern states and that'll work for a while. But they will keep coming especially the worse "their" states get. So then we're talking secessions, which.. honestly do you believe you could corral enough non-marxist whites to do this in time? The US is so mixed and so full of crazy SJWs (you may not understand this but SJW ideas are created in the US and exported here years later) trying to find a white majority state with the balls to fight for freedom seems impossible.

And that's assuming they'd just let you go, when they're sitting on all your military resources including nukes.

Flee to Canada before they're lost? Probably also too late. Back to Europe? But we've seen the resistance our leaders have to that even in SA where whites are murdered they won't count them as refugees.

Do you think there is a solution?
>>
File: flash.jpg (114KB, 780x439px) Image search: [Google]
flash.jpg
114KB, 780x439px
>>136705441
They even changed Flash Thompson and Mary Jane non-white, i think Peter Parker is the only white character in the movie i think (Iron Man is 1/4 Jewish)
>>
>>136706944
Mary Jane isn't in the movie.
>>
File: pure binland.jpg (79KB, 466x517px) Image search: [Google]
pure binland.jpg
79KB, 466x517px
>>136707018

Finntards back at it again!
>>
If an elite class of people, say, the intelligentsia allied with a diverse creative class, decide to shape society as a new form of "master of mankind," is a variation on Ayn Randism, minus the sociopathic tendencies.

Whatever the representation in media, as long as it's profitable, is capitalism at work. You offended whites can vote with your green vote, the great dollar, your true god. But you don't. You don't create, because you don't have imagination, and the only thing you do is cook up crackpot conspiracies on the internet.

This is the snowflake beta cuck forum that celebrates unfettered capitalism, right? Or do I have you guys wrong?
>>
>>136701664
That fat Asian looked resentful the entire time

>TFW real resentment
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.