[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone here reported illegals to ICE? If so, what happened?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 1456195541691.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1456195541691.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
Has anyone here reported illegals to ICE? If so, what happened?
>>
I figured out my ex's sister was an illegal recently, she's currently getting her papers done, so I din't report her.
>>
Yes, have reported.
They have investigated and several times deported them.
This is in san jose
>>
>>136699931
>Feds
>Ever competent
FAKE AND GAY
>>
>>136699931
God bless
>>
>>136699931
Thanks anon
>>
>>136699931
>San Jose
that's surprising. How many times?
>>
>>136699902
Traitor.
>>
>>136699624
I work security in Florida. Most of the time I'm in a security booth at the front gate. There is a Mexican cleaning lady and her sister that comes in and cleans the booth every Wednesday. One of them looks like a typical goblin but the other one was pretty cute, younger too. Anyway I start hitting it off with the cute one, we start developing a friendship, inside jokes, etc. She eventually invites me to come to her house and smoke weed with her. I show up and it's not just her but literally 6 of her family members in a small living room. The smell was atrocious. I go to her room, she gives me a blowjob, we smoke a little weed. I found out that her entire family was illegal, except her. That night I go home and call ICE.

The next week during the daily cleaning session it's just her, she said her sister and family got detained. I make a face like "oh noooo that sucks". Eventually she gets fired for smoking weed at her job. I was the one who reported her.

Fuck spics.
>>
>>136699624
Yes.
They got sent back to Guatemala with their anchor babies.

Protip: don't steal my clients while having such an easy flaw to exploit.
>>
>>136699624
Nah but I report people on Facebook sometimes
>>
I used to work in a hospital. I'm up in the northeast, but we would still somehow get a ton of obvious illegal aliens coming in and abusing the system for free healthcare. Everyone would try to be hush-hush about it with the social service people, but I'd notify the ICE hotline when they stumble in. Not sure if anything has ever happened to them afterwards, and I doubt they did anything back in the obama days at all, but I would at least try
>>
>>136700438
You sound like a classy guy.
>>
>>136700438
True if big
>>
>>136700438
D E V I L I S H

You're still a bean-cooking race-mixing degenerate for getting a blowie from a mestizo, but at least it was worth it in the end.
>>
File: 1488502573147.jpg (131KB, 597x815px) Image search: [Google]
1488502573147.jpg
131KB, 597x815px
>>
>>136700580
I like your business acumen
>>
>>136700580
Great. Even better that their kids got sent back with them.
>>
Just my neighbors. I posted their names and addresses in one of the ICE threads we used to have, so I assume that mine was not the only report filed against them.
I don't know if they were deported or just spooked, but they were gone in a few weeks.
>>
>>136700438
Wow. If that's what it takes...
No such thing as a law-abiding illegal alien.
>>
>>136700580
Doing god's work. It must be infuriating to have a business in manual labor and constantly be undercut by pacos.
>>
>>136700438
Poor familia. Sucks desu but why would they come illegally. Mexico is not total shithole that they can't make good living there.
>>
File: IMG_1211.jpg (42KB, 366x182px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1211.jpg
42KB, 366x182px
>>136700438
Haha Supreme Gentleman
>>
>>136700438
You'll die alone
>>
Protip II: the IRS is meaner on a beaner.

If you can report to both the IRS and ICE, do eet.
>>
>>136704975
Noice
>>
>>136699624
>Be french
>Reported felony, illegals, terrorism apology several times
>Police do nothing
>>
>>136706204
>be British
>report crimes like child molestation and grooming
>go to jail for hatecrimes
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.