[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hypocrisy from Trump

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170809_183154.jpg (123KB, 1080x983px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170809_183154.jpg
123KB, 1080x983px
Trump criticised Obama for playing golf and said he would never do that yet look at him now....
The liberals are correct to criticize him on this. Not that I think vacations are a big deal, be it Trump or Obama. But do on your own fucking cash , not on the taxpayers!
>>
The vacation is because major renovations are being done at the white house including ripping down walls to access plumbing and wiring.
>>
>>136701343
So why is he staying at one of his properties, again, instead of a government facility that could better suite his needs?
>>
>>136701343
Answer me.
>>
>>136702241
What's inferior about his properties?
>>
>>136703361
He owns the place, so there is no cost for him to stay there or house secret service agents. It's also illegal for the governmeny to wiretap it since it isn't government-owned.
>>
>>136703551
>so there is no cost for him to stay there or house secret service agents
How do get this stupid?
>>
File: 1279165661005.jpg (41KB, 604x499px) Image search: [Google]
1279165661005.jpg
41KB, 604x499px
>>136703620
Are you a Fucking retard? SS agents are on salary and are paid no matter what. How much more of a brainless sheep can you be? The SS still follows ex presidents and are paid to follow them on their "vacations". Idiots like you actually think the tax payers ar3 paying these guys hourly to do nothing? They are paid regardl3ss you stupid fucks. Stop acting like them follow trump is costing us more money, they followed Obama's dumb ass on all his gold games too.
>>
>>136703884
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/04/13/ap-fact-check-do-trump-mar-lago-trips-cost-3-million.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4341062/Secret-Service-asked-funds-protect-Trump.html

http://www.breitbart.com/news/keeping-up-with-the-trumps-rough-reality-for-the-secret-service/
>>
>>136703884
Did I shut you the fuck up you little bitch?
>>
>>136703884
ANSWER ME YOU PIECE OF SHIT
>>
>Christmas
Sage on all fields
>>
>>136701343
So perhaps parts were a dump after all...kek.

Also, anybody wanna guess how many times Obongo vacationed in Hawaii for Christmas before becoming president?

That's right, Timmy...zero.
>>
>The liberals are correct
You had me up to there.
>>
>>136702241
Because they're not bugged and don't smell like coconut oil
>>
>>136704152
>http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/04/13/ap-fact-check-do-trump-mar-lago-trips-cost-3-million.html
it estimates 1 million at the bottom for all things combined (flight, secret service, etc.)
>>
>>136704749
First off, lel on the excited bragging. I understand it's nice to win sometimes, even if it's a small win.

But, seriously, nobody really knows what he does there exactly although we know Trump does working holidays so it's not like he's using all of the money for gallivanting. The amount of stress he's getting compared to the lazy nigger is also incomparable.

If this helps him solve the problems, I don't mind spending.
>>
>>136699445
hi virgin hahahahahahahahhahahaha
>>
>Trump is a hypocrite
WOW, BIG NEWS
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.