[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me one reason why hitting a woman is wrong.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 9

File: 1501856858769.jpg (84KB, 631x852px) Image search: [Google]
1501856858769.jpg
84KB, 631x852px
Give me one reason why hitting a woman is wrong.
>>
Think you won? Guess what. Tolerance and progressive values always win in the end, Trumpists. Ever wonder what it was like to be Voldemort getting annihilated right after the Elder wand flew into Harry's hand? You're about to feel it tenfold once you feel the wrath of pissed-off, progressive redditors raging at the fact that Trumpers like you get to walk around even AFTER you've already won. You were supposed to graciously accept your (rigged) election results, give it a rest, and stay in /r/The_Cheeto rather than rub it in our faces that your Orange Hitler won. Now? It's time for you to be put in your places. You've already infected the precious mind of my beloved wife's son, and now you'll pay.
>>
>>136698261
On the most based level, it isn't. The beatings will resume soon enough..
>>
>>136700015
awesome pasta
>>
>>136700015
D E C E N T
E
C
E
N
T
>>
>>136698261
because men are smarter then women we should use wit and intelligence to over come them
>>
>>136698261
Women are emotionally unhinged and prone to outburts and are unable to physically harm you or receive your physical harm. If it was ok to hit women then all the women would be perpetually battered and broken.
>>
Men are stronger and you can seriously hurt your wife/girlfriend if you're mad.
If you are going to punish her, just rape her lol
>>
>>136700335
You've never actually argued with a woman, have you? They willfully ignore logic and reason to the point that only hitting them will snap them back into reality.
>>
>>136698261
you might break your hand or get teeth stuck in your knuckles.
>>
>>136700490
Like a dirty Muslim would
>>
File: woman smack.gif (3MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
woman smack.gif
3MB, 400x225px
>>136698261
>>
>>136698261
Hitting violates the nap
>>
>>136700536
so she will degrade you by influencing you to be enraged and hit her...she won

you dont argue with women you go around them.
>>
>>136700563
It's not rape if you're married!
>>
>>136700649

It would, except for the fact that women are private property
>>
>>136700893
not to women
>>
>>136698261
You're just damaging your own property. Like punching a hole in a wall.
>>
>>136700908
this.
>>
>having to hit a women
If you cant control her through words and gesture alone you are a failure of a male. Literally beta.
>>136700893
false
>>136700908
false
>>
File: 1492405701750.png (1MB, 1023x644px) Image search: [Google]
1492405701750.png
1MB, 1023x644px
>>136698261
It's generally wrong to hit anyone who hasn't attacked you unless under extreme circumstance that a pure virgin youth such as yourself would never have to endure.
>>
>>136698261
Because it will end with a beautiful grouping in your chest.
>>
You'll get Lautenberg'd.
>>
>>136700865
>If you hit your wife she wins.
I've seen this line of thinking before.
>>
>>136700865
Go back to Canada, Trudeau.
>>
>>136701167
This.
>>
>>136701185
>>136701167

False. Percussive Maintenance is a well-tested and time-honored procedure.
>>
>>136700563

He'd do both
>>
>>136701280
divorce you for hitting her suing you for everything takes kids cause you are violent yup she wins

you are talking about women
>>
>>136701364
Putting a hole in someones face isn't maintenance its a domestic abuse charge and your failure as a partner. If you cant A: Outsmart women and work around them, and B: Control them without force, you are a low test male no doubt.
>>
>>136701197
Are you implying you'll shoot him? Faggot
>>
>>136701463

We're talking about morality, not the ZOG.
>>
>>136698261
men who hit women feel inferior
>>
>>136701364
t. Nigger
>>
>>136701532
your morality means jackshit in the legal code son
>>
>>136701197
More like a sloppy grouping in your back.
>>
>>136701521
>Control them without force, you are a low test male no doubt.

Explain to be why women are worth the effort of a complex solution when kinetic discipline provides an easier and more effective solution.

>Outsmart women and work around them

You imply that women are rational beings which act in a manner governed by logic and reasonably consistent and comprehensible emotional drives. This is incorrect.
>>
>>136700407
>women are unhinged so we must let them be unhinged because reasons
>>
>>136700015
8/10 fresh pasta
>>
>>136698261
It's only wrong if you strike first. That goes for anyone. If they hit first then you should have every right to hit them back without any recourse.
>>
>>136698261
Women are physically weaker and can be influenced by words alone. if you hit a woman you are no man yourself.
>>
>>136700966
>>136701167
Is this real life? No wonder you burgers are so into cuckold. You have to ask your wives for pemission to fuck them.

Wow, I need to make this one for the next virgin vs chad thread. Haha
>>
>>136701887
Literally the most autistic post of the morning. Women have a different mindset but this is almost virgin-tier thinking that I'd expect from /r9k/. Incase my previous posts arent enough to convince you consider the following.
>Why damage your partner permanently?
>Why raise a child in an environment of abuse,which is proven to cause complications
>Why care about the females opinion in the first place if its something your that passionate about??
>Why go through the risk in a legal system that heavily favors female perspective?
>>136702139
So we arent a third world shithole with no family units. Maybe a second world shithole,but arent third.
>>
>>136701523
I guess you would be the beta cuck that tries to talk a man out of beating you. Hope that works out.
>>
>>136701364
This is a severely underrated post.
>>
File: frauen femi westen.jpg (108KB, 566x1020px) Image search: [Google]
frauen femi westen.jpg
108KB, 566x1020px
ITT

Cucked beta nu "males"

Can't we just have a war to get rid of these cucks?!
>>
>>136701521
Faggot nigger! Youve clearly never seen a big bitch man up yet, or you havent seen some of these bitches throw a punch first then question later. Gas yourself tater tot teeth
>>
it depends on the circumstance at hand.
>>
>>136702257

>>Why damage your partner permanently?

A slap in the face is not "permanently" you godfucking degenerated beta cuck nu "male"
>>
>>136702257
>Why damage your partner permanently?

Who said anything about permanent damage?

>Why raise a child in an environment of abuse,which is proven to cause complications

I'm pretty sure there were fewer trannies, fags, coal burners, and so forth in the age of physical discipline.

Based on results, whatever it is we're doing now is a dumpster fire.

>Why care about the females opinion in the first place if its something your that passionate about??

Because women don't have opinions. They follow social orthodoxy, or adopt the opinions of the dominant figure(s) in their lives.

>legal system

Stop hiding behind this point to conceal your lack of moral arguments. Yes, the Gynocratic legal system is a problem, yes it is a moral evil, no it does not get to dictate morality.

>Literally the most autistic post of the morning.

Second only to your autistic white knighting, prehaps.

>>136701995
>Women are physically weaker and can be influenced by words alone

And the Jews can influence her with words (via mass culture) just as easily as you can.
>>
>>136698261
she's most likely smaller weaker and dumber than you
>>
>>136703366
>that many buzzwords you know nothing about
not an argument
>>136703381
>Who said anything about permanent damage?
If you get comfortable regularly striking anyone your going to progressively do more and more to "assert" yourself. Statistically and logically.
>I'm pretty sure there were fewer trannies, fags, coal burners, and so forth in the age of physical discipline.Based on results, whatever it is we're doing now is a dumpster fire.
There was also less kike media and widespread corruption of public schools.Correlation=/=Causation
>Because women don't have opinions. They follow social orthodoxy, or adopt the opinions of the dominant figure(s) in their lives.
Not necessarily. Do not generalize based off anecdotes. Otherwise citation needed.
>Stop hiding behind this point to conceal your lack of moral arguments. Yes, the Gynocratic legal system is a problem, yes it is a moral evil, no it does not get to dictate morality.
Yes. lets ignore the legal code and get jewed in a private prison. You cant absolutely ignore this system.
>Second only to your autistic white knighting, prehaps.
Its called an alternate view. Striking a person yields almost zero tangible benefit and statistically does more harm. But foresight is lost on reactionary nu males.
>>
Hitting a woman is lower than shooting a dog as a cop. You have to be a coward to believe you're in actual danger in either case. And even if you were, why the fuck were you so beta cuck that you couldn't defend yourself without retaliation?

Don't you snowflakes worship Jesus? That Jesus dude told you to be a pacifist--turn the other cheek. Good job selecting an ultimate beta cuck as your lord and savior, o' yea white nation.
>>
>>136701910
They're going to be unhinged whether you let them or not, it's in their nature.
>>
>>136698261
Hitting inferior people is wrong on a simple moral manner that you don't abuse power.

I will still exert my will over them if i know its right.

If you are on the point where you hit your wife, you are most probably in a stable relationship, you absolute goon. get married with someone you actually like.
>>
File: 1497114552893.gif (1MB, 195x229px) Image search: [Google]
1497114552893.gif
1MB, 195x229px
>>136703867
>"A slap in the face is not "permanently""
>buzzwords

Dang, I never knew.
>>
>>136704769
Better put them in their place, then
>>
>>136700283
Never beat a woman, unless she hit first. Then, it is not a woman.
>>
>>136698261

No wronger than hitting a man.
If they're asking for it let em have it. If not, don't.
>>
>>136705692
That's only going to get your wife to stab you in your sleep dummy.
>>
File: image.png (474KB, 604x603px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
474KB, 604x603px
>>136701711
>>136701463
>>136700865

I tell anons this before. But they always insist on getting cucked.
>oh hey! You wanna treat me like im nothing.. ehh maybe I deserve it
Pathetic.
What you do is bury it in a box where she can can barely move. Put vents in it so you can blow hot steam in there every 40 minutes. Put bugs and spiders in there as well as a dead corps to lay right on top of her for extra Le spooky effects, the steam will make it stinky too for her. Put some speakers in there too and have a pre recorded song in there playing 24/7 of your daughter/son singing "mommy smells like farts. Mommy smells lke farts"
When it comes time to eat, say over the speakers in a muffled voice
>"attention Walmart shoppers. Today we will be serving samples of our home made Great Value Poop Slop. Its great and its also a value."
Then proceed to feed her table scraps mixed with your own feces down the food pipe that leads to the box.
When you take her out 3 weeks later be sure to tell her to never cross you again with disrespect. She should be good to go.
>>
>>136707383
>attention walmart shoppers

wow
>>
>>136698261
men have naturally more upper body strength
even if a girl came at you with everything she had, you could put her on the floor without harm coming to either of you
>>
>>136698261
You'll be subject to the law.

Otherwise it isn't
>>
>>136698261
You wouldn't key your own car, would you?
>>
>>136698261
Violence against anyone is African tier behaviour. If you've ever been involved in domestic violence, I can only assume you are the lowest of people. I view you as someone with a mullet lining up at centrelink with a southern cross tattoo wearing boardies and a torn singlet that has never been washed. You're also pushing a pram and carrying another child that won't shut the fuck up because you are incapable of nurturing them.
>>
>>136698261
No can do. Sorry.
I can say that initiating violence is wrong, regardless of gender and that hitting back in order to defend oneself is justified regardless of gender.
>>
>>136698261
If I am attacked, I fight back, regardless of it being a man or woman. If a woman is relentlessly talking shit to you, incessantly, for hours, as you repeatedly tell her to stop, it is ok to backhand her. I've done it once, and she shut the fuck up, and life went on as normal.
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 370x460px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 370x460px
>>136709039
Sounds like someone could use some great value chocolate chunks.
Open wide, Mr. Chunky
>>
>>136709039
Shut up you homosexual faggot. Women are here to serve us, if they do not follow a beating is in order.
>>
>>136698261
Same reason hitting a man is wrong, unless it's in self-defense.
>>
>>136698261
I'm going to find a girl who's stronger than you to constantly beat the shit out of you and by your own logic you can't defend yourself.
>>
>Having to inflict harm to feel superior or to prove a point
Pathetic, it's like beating a kid over candy. Can't understand how you claim to hate blacks and mudslimes when you have the same attitude as them
>>
File: 1501919714699.gif (1MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1501919714699.gif
1MB, 500x500px
>>136698261
Only someone with the mentality of a child would find it okay to hit another person unless of course it's self defense then yes it is okay to hit a woman,however if your relationship is so shit that you think hitting your spouse is the only viable way to get your point across chances are you two shouldn't be in a relationship. People who hit their spouses are more likely to hit their kids and end up just creating problem childs who develop thuggish behavior. Ultimately it brings down your community and makes you look like a nigger.
>>
>>136713676
You've been brainwashed by the jews. Hitting women is right if they step out of line.
Mentally they are somewhere between children and men.
You've got to show her your love by giving her justice at home whenever she requires it.
If you allow her to do things her way she'll be doing drugs and whoring around, for her brain is incapable of understanding what is moral and what isn't unless you beat it into her.
>>
>>136714460
If your parents beat you a little more to make you more thuggish and aggressive you wouldn't be living these days in a homosexual, feminised society
>>
>>136707383
Finally someone with reason.

Now i´m horny.
>>
File: 5Ryo9EK.png (175KB, 650x300px) Image search: [Google]
5Ryo9EK.png
175KB, 650x300px
Bitches hate it when I quote Marilyn Monroe.
>>
>>136698261
Punching down is wrong. Defending yourself isn't.
>>
>>136714664
>beating your kids so they can become future niggers because you're so insecure about your sexuality and flamboyant tendencies that you're afraid they'll rub off on your kids unless you beat the gay out of them
Wow really gets my noggin joggin thanks Austria!
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.