[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women Pedo Epidemic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9

File: 1.png (341KB, 655x759px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
341KB, 655x759px
how do we deal with it? Statistics show women are just as much predators as men.
>>
>>136696954
Nice
>>
>>136696954
I'm kind of confused here. Bragging to her friends sound like she's another idiot school teacher the Marxists got to. She thought she was being progressive and it's probably clueless as to why the law see it as wrong.
>>
File: Junko5.gif (799KB, 245x300px) Image search: [Google]
Junko5.gif
799KB, 245x300px
>>136696954
Was the school girl cute?
>>
File: vacation_with_yoda.webm (3MB, 1000x426px) Image search: [Google]
vacation_with_yoda.webm
3MB, 1000x426px
>>136696954
Bur.. but... but... she is a PROGRESSIVE Lesbian
>>
>>136697676
We had Elementary Sex for the first forty minutes," she answered. "But now it's switched over to Elementary Class Consciousness."

The Director walked slowly down the long line of cots. Rosy and relaxed with sleep, eighty little boys and girls lay softly breathing. (2.71-2)

Again, we get even more uncomfortable, this time with the notion of sexed-up little kids. And we haven't even gotten to "hunt-the-zipper" yet.
>>
>>136697676
It's nothing so complicated, she's just a dumb cunt.
>>
that matilda movie was already pretty much a female ped movie wasn't it ? I thought that when i was like 8 and I had to watch it in school.

That woman teacher is obviously grooming the kid
>>
>>136698358
kek now after looking it up at the wikipedia it says Danny DeVito made this movie
wtf
last thing I expected
>>
>mfw I never going to be young teenage girl
>>
i wish i was female an actual female and not a tranny abomination. think about it you could produce cute lolis and shotas yourself and molest them all you want without ever being suspected. sounds like heaven to me.
>>
>>136696954
WEST END GIRLS
>>
File: women are cancer - af 564564.jpg (91KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
women are cancer - af 564564.jpg
91KB, 640x640px
>>136696954
>en are j

17 years jailtime.

otherwise men have to protest and REEEE like retarded and smear and spraypaint eveything and distribute meninims / male supremacyy leaflets and propaganda like retarded !

OFC REEEEE'ing naced on the streets is obligatory / mandatory
>>
File: qutb.jpg (139KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
qutb.jpg
139KB, 728x546px
>>136696954
Shariah Law.

Not even joking.
>>
>>136696954
>sexbots
>artificial wombs
>train rides
>showers

We've been over this.
>>
File: lolflames.png (358KB, 588x325px) Image search: [Google]
lolflames.png
358KB, 588x325px
>>136696954

again
the ONLY option - whether u yet understand why or not - is :

FULL SHARIA against women / make women slaves / property of men.

women MUST not have rights.
Women rights MUST not be accepted.
women MUST not be served, respected, helped, etc .
Women need to be treated as the underevolved, parasitic, mentally retarded, soulles lesser-creatures that they are.
Women deserve to be slaves at max, IF they behave well.

and yes, i absolutely mean that.
Eveerything else is TOXIC for society and with that for the future of children, ALL children....

Those mentally massively underevolved creatures called "women" - mentally comparable to mongoloid, heavily cognitively disableled men - MUST NOT have ANY rights over or withing society. It was a retarded thing to try in the forst place - and idea by men that romantically thought, women were capable humans like themselves - which has UTTERLY UTTERLY failed, because those retarded creatures called "women" destroy absolutely everything they touch.
They MUST be put UNDER men, so that men can raise and form and civilise them , which includes psysical punishment ad the advice of men, because those mentally completely retarded mongrells called "women" are not capable of any insight whatsoever and thus cannot be covolised any other way. they can only learn by feeling, thus they must be made feel pain, if they misbehave, they must be trained like the dogs and other animals, which they mentally are.

--------

when will we see justice ? ever ?

I think things will change to justice (only) when people finally realize they have to take justice into their own hands, and just do what's right
>>
>>136700155
>>136699852
look at these niggers
>>
File: KYS-LOGO.png (98KB, 410x156px) Image search: [Google]
KYS-LOGO.png
98KB, 410x156px
>>136698701
kys
>>
>>136700155
>>136699852
This but I think it needs to be clear that white shariah - literally European gender traditionalism - is to be modeled after white creations and means of engaging in traditional values, not Muslim ones.
Traditional values are widespread because they are the truth of what mankind is. It's important to adopt them, but just as important to adopt them under our race's specific and unique cultural identity.
>>
>>136700155
This is not really shariah. In this case the women should receive 100 lashes from the whip. Lesbianism does not carry the death penalty like sodomy does.

Women still have rights under shariah but the society is set up in such a way to reduce violations of God's law.
>>
File: 1e654.gif (2MB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
1e654.gif
2MB, 300x200px
That's hot. Do you think she used a strapon? Fuck, there goes my nofap.
>>
>>136700668

>is to be modeled after white creations and means of engaging in traditional values, not Muslim ones

yes.
it's not a religion it is simply putting women in their proper place - that his : no rights whatsoever for those sumhumans, who are not capable to have any power over society. just like children., they must be modelled and civilisedd by men.

>>136700826
lesbians must get killed. their genes are evil. they MUST be erradicated mercilessly.
they are the sole and most toxic influence in all societies. THY are whet destroys cultures.
( want proof ? 99,9% of all feminist führers are lesbians. enough said. )
>>
Our women are degenerates but god damn you bong slags are somthing
>>
>>136700826
>Lesbianism does not carry the death penalty

thats one reason why islamic sharia law does not work propperly.
seems like muhammad was a bluepiller pussybeggar.
( sry bro, but it's obvious )
>>
Idk. Maybe give them harsh punishments.
>>
>>136696954

Woman's lib did this. Slashed the birthrate while doubling the number of pedophiles. Pretty soon 1 in 2 adults will have been molested as a child. Our society is fucked.
>>
>>136696954
That's hot
>>
>>136696954
>Woman on Woman action
>Sex
Biology disagrees.
>>
>>136698358
The Matilda film is pretty fucked from a philosophical standpoint. Dahl hated television, the entire story of Matilda is about how television is horrible and books are great.
>>136698566
He was a main character in it so it's not odd he's have other roles on production.
>>136698701
The whole point of birthing cute girls is so your husband can molest them. Thats why i want to be woman, to give my husband daughtwrs for him to fuck.
>>
>>136701363
This is not rooted in the Quran and Sunnah and is therefore not valid. Women do have certain rights over men under the actual shariah, not your false view of what shariah should be.

I guarantee you if a couple of lesbians got publicly flogged 99% of would be "lesbians" would be to afraid to engage in this activity.

The male sodomite who is caught in the act of sodomy is to be tossed off a cliff and then stoned. Merely being an effeminate man is a major sin against Allah(SWT) and we know from Hadith that Allah (SWT) curses the effeminate man. (Meaning a man who acts like a woman by shaving his beard, talks like a woman, adopts the mannerisms of women, dresses like a woman.) but being effeminate does not carry a specific hadd punishment administered by the state. As such you can't merely accuse a man of being "gay" but have to have evidence of sodomy to administer the punishment. And Allah knows best.
>>
>>136701949
>Women do have certain rights over men under the actual shariah, not your false view of what shariah should be.

im spwaking about "WHITE SHARIAH" in case u didnt nootice. that is the only true shariah, the one sent by the only true messenger, me.

>>136701949
>I guarantee you if a couple of lesbians got publicly flogged 99% of would be "lesbians" would be to afraid to engage in this activity.

that solution is inferior, since their defect, toxic deseased genes wont get erradicated that way and it would disease the offsprings and reoccur. idiotic 'solution'.
( this is why intelligence/science denying outdated quran sucks and is not fit for thoday. it needs to be overhauled. )
( since i am the messenger and the cice of god, i tell you how to. so listen up! i am the voice of god, i am god and u have to obey. why do u think i am speaking here to you, if not god wants that ? it is because i am speaking for u and it is the devine will of god, that i am the voice of god speaking to you. use your brain son, i gave it to you for a reason; not using it is blasphemy. erath will be hell for you, because this is they way i designed this system )
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.