[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just got back from a holiday in Argentina lads, why are they

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0835.jpg (101KB, 505x424px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0835.jpg
101KB, 505x424px
Just got back from a holiday in Argentina lads, why are they all so butt hurt about a bunch of shitey rocks with sheep on them?

>counted at least 3 monuments in Buenos Aires stating "Las Malvinas Son Argentinos"
>every shop sells little badges with the falklands and an argie flag on them
>pic related, 50 peso note featuring the fucking falklands
>>
>>136696570
If you are so superior why don't you send an army and take the fucking island once for all. But no you still crying as much as the Shitargentinian. It's seems to me that they in the third world shithole have more balls than you fucking Brits.
>>
>>136696890
We did that in 1982 and there are currently over 1000 troops on the falklands, Mehmet
>>
File: Crack Dollars.jpg (751KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Crack Dollars.jpg
751KB, 1920x1080px
>>136696890
Shut up paki
>>
>>136696570
Those are magical sheep out there, without them no country can ever be prosperous. Argentina is doomed to be poor until you guys gibs back magic sheep islands.
>>
>>136697180
>flag
>calling someone else paki
>>
>>136696890
>If you are so superior why don't you send an army and take the fucking island once for all

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falklands_War

Here's some reading material for you, you dumb fuck Jerry.
>>
>>136696570
how much for the hookers?

and looks wise, what do the hookers look like? and approx age range
>>
>>136699168
:') 13 to 15 years old, 10-15 dollars.
love some pink, maleable underage pussy for my hairy and brown cock.
>>
>>136699326
im being serious.

age range, low 18 to 20's or upper 20's.

and how much
>>
>>136699498
:') you ARE?
well me too.
>20's
Lol you have an elderly people fetish too?

what's the matter? too cucked to say you like sweet young girls? Goverment got your tounge?
>>
>>136699660
no, i just find that older girls, like 22ish. fuck the best.

Okay, and how hard it is to find hookers? red light district or just hit them up when you see something up.

Like in one country i visited. Any girl you saw parked on the back of a moped. With a guy hovering near. Was a hooker. Didn't find that out, until a local told me.

So, does it have a redlight district or known area's or it's in your face sorta dealio.

Reason why i am asking. It's really the only reason i vacation. I go on fuck tours. Fuck looking at some gay pyramids or whatever. I would rather explore the vagina kinda pyramids in each country.
>>
>>136700219
Sure,sure,whatever :)
you're just scared of shitless of Papa Goverment knocking in your door if you say otherwise,thus you keep up this pitable charade.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.