[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>sincerely generalizing anything >intelligent pick one

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

>sincerely generalizing anything
>intelligent

pick one
>>
You're generalizing, though
>>
>>136696656
Am I wrong though? People who look at the world in black and white are wrong. The world is never that way. It's just an excuse to be lazy.
>>
>>136697499
You just made 3 generalizations.
>>
>>136697573
The thread throughout the argument is correct, though.
>>
Outplayed as fuck.
>>
>>136696558
A week ago there was a thread about a study that smarter people tend to stereotype and generalize people.
>>
>>136696656
>>136697573
and really I can say that you are using that an excuse to not a form a real reply.

>>136697810
is it because stupid people don't seem to care or are incapable of understanding and smart people realize this and don't want to waste their time?
>>
>>136696558
>I don't see a forest, I see a collection of individual plants with vastly different goals, dreams and motivations

There's a balance, OP.
>>
There's literally nothing wrong with radicalism, OP.
>>
>>136697971
tfw
>>
>>136697499

You're right the world is nuanced, but you have to view it from a black-and-white perspective to fight passionately for your ideals. If you view it from a grey perspective, then you're unwilling to partake in fights and bad people exploit you.

Journalists lied and intentionally removed information to fire that gooble recently. Do you want all of your merits to be removed by retarded dumb bloggers who lie? Fuck that. Those idiots fuck with you because they're aware that you don't stick up for yourself. Draw the line early.
>>
File: 1502137971464.png (1MB, 1065x902px) Image search: [Google]
1502137971464.png
1MB, 1065x902px
u cannoth knowethicus nuffin'
>>
>>136698099

*gooble-->Google employee

I'm disabling autocorrect.
>>
>>136697657
That's a generalization
>>
>>136697657
this is not the place to spin yer generalities silly hippy faget
>>
I will give an easy example...
>The refugees are terrorists
Some people sincerely think this, and it's ridiculous and extreme.

an obvious one would be
>"White people" are privileged
totally ridiculous, but people sincerely think this.
>>
>>136697915
Intelligence can be described as the ability to correctly discern patterns. The individual events in a pattern, once understood, and be compared against other occurrences in the pattern. Ergo, the ability to understand patterns, or intelligence, is the ability to decide what "is" or "isn't" an event in the pattern.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.