[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

STOP using the terms "red pill" and "blue pill"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: matrix.jpg (31KB, 272x210px) Image search: [Google]
matrix.jpg
31KB, 272x210px
The movie The Matrix is a complete inversion of the truth. The "real world" in the movie is a depiction of the internet, a place full of machines and interconnected tunnels that sees no light. The "matrix" in the movie is the real world, a place where commonplace and ordinary things take place. "Agent Smith", having an ordinary person name, is actually human, "Neo", "Trinity", and "Morpheus", having code-word like names, are the actual hackers/computer programs. When they speak of freeing people from the delusion they are speaking of making them live in the delusion as though it were real.

The Matrix is a brainwashing propaganda movie that tries to trick you into thinking the real world is the internet and vice versa. Notice how when Neo is woken up and ejected from his pod, it almost looks like he is being given birth to. These are subliminal messages.

Thus when you say "red pill" you could be saying "lie to me but make it seem real" and when you say "blue pill" you could be saying "tell me the truth but not make it believable", the complete opposite of what you expect.
>>
>>136696295
Put the crack pipe away for once would you?
>>
>>136696295
>STOP using the terms

Fuck you, nigger.
Femscum like you needs to publicly be slaufghtered and burnt alive on a stake in a public square, after being publicly turtured half to death and then having it's skill peeled off aline and then salterd and poured acid over, bevore burnt alive on a stake, as mentioned above.

DIE FEM SCUM !
>>
File: download (1).jpg (12KB, 222x227px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
12KB, 222x227px
>>
>>136696295
Try Haldol or Abilify
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.