[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this a meme or reality?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1501678757081.jpg (113KB, 739x819px) Image search: [Google]
1501678757081.jpg
113KB, 739x819px
1/3 of America is obese. So is this what you see when you go to walmart?
>>
>>136693689
You want to know what I see when I go to walmart?
Mexicans
t.Texan
>>
File: 1495544155945.jpg (117KB, 876x719px) Image search: [Google]
1495544155945.jpg
117KB, 876x719px
>>136693689
Nope I hardly ever see "obese" people.
Maybe stroll across a few who have a little extra body fat, very rarely obese people though.
It's just a meme.
Also, there is no way to get accurate statistics on obesity so most of the ones /pol/tards source are unreliable.
>>
>>136693689
Obese =/= morbidly obese
>>
>>136693831
Don't listen to this guy.

I've been south countless times and the number of Obese people increases dramatically when you cross the border.

If you live in a major city full of young people, hipsters and immigrants but as soon as you hit the countryside or the suburbs it's packed full of Obese and overweight people.

Also do consider that a lot of American posters on /pol/ are overweight and in full denial. What is considered overweight in America is typically considered Obese by the rest of the world and the medical community.
>>
It depends on where you go. I can say the south is more common to see these types of creatures.

I've been working at Walmart for over a decade. Feel free to ask me anything on the topic.
>>
>>136694530
>I've been working at Walmart for over a decade. Feel free to ask me anything on the topic.
Why havent you killed yourself yet?
>>
>>136693831
bulllllshiitttt

i see so many obese people on a daily basis
>>
>>136694530

Do people shit and you can see shit stains?
>>
>tfw going through the inner city and basically everyone above the age of 30 is overweight

I am never sure if I should feel repulsed or sad.
Not even Burgerstan either.
>>
>>136693689
America is far less obese when you remove niggers and spics from the demographic.
>>
File: walmart.png (238KB, 650x359px) Image search: [Google]
walmart.png
238KB, 650x359px
>>136694721
Not sure. It wouldn't benefit anyone, other than the company. What? You don't think there is some nefarious shit like Dead Peasant Insurance?

>>136694974
I'm not on maintenance, so I am shielded by such things possibly.
>>
South here.

Overweight people are fucking everywhere. The majority of people here are overweight.

Obese is common, probably see one or two a day.

Planatary level is a bit more rare and is a delight to look at in disgust and wonder how they can live with themselves.

I define planetary by if they waddle when they walk or are unable to walk alltogether.
>>
>>136693689
I have seen people that fat before, but on pretty rare occasions. I don't think I've ever seen a really really obese person on a scooter in a store, maybe I just don't remember though

It really depends on your socioeconomic status and where you live, whether you encounter people like this. Also I don't go to walmart
>>
medically obese is smaller than you'd think. "average" is overweight
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.