[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WW:3

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: n korea nuked.jpg (21KB, 285x200px) Image search: [Google]
n korea nuked.jpg
21KB, 285x200px
Really, are we even remotely close to WW3? I just don't see the teams. It just looks like N Korea vs. the world if anything goes down. Am I wrong?
>>
0 chance
>>
>>136692209
I'd give a 80% chance of some shit going down within the next 10 years.
95% chance within the next 20.
>>
>>136692209
No
When you start seeing massive troop movements and support logistics being set up, then panic.
>>
>>136692469
>When you start seeing massive troop movements and support logistics being set up, then panic.

It's already happening faggot. LOL
>>
>>136692209

Not WW3; Russia and China wouldn't want to lose everything of shitty NK

A potential limited nuclear fight with NK is a very real event, though
>>
A world war would require all countries to disagree or some to agree with each other. After those sanctions it seems like no one has any sympathy for North Korea's leader(may its citizens be safe). We just gotta pray that everyone stays safe & calm
>>
>>136692209
Everyone is sick of north korea. Nobody would side with them unless we launched an unprovoked attack, but even that would be iffy. In fact china would probably help take them out given the right situation or incentive.
NK being WW3 is very likely a red herring.
>>
File: IMG_4978.jpg (39KB, 431x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4978.jpg
39KB, 431x300px
>>136692209
>thinking Chyna and Vodka are gunna sit idly by while a possible ground invasion takes place in their back yards
>>
>>136692337
This
>>
>>136692209
Ww3 only happens if Trump is retarded, they are only a threat to SK and maybe Japan. A preemptive strike on NK means Seoul will be destroyed. It would be a PR and diplomatic nightmare, and dems would clean up midterms
>>
>>136692209
If the retard Norks are stupid enough to start shit then they will be on their own and they will get raped from all sides , millions could die but no World war 3 and the norks would be wiped out
>>
I hope Trump somehow solves the NK problem. Like massive Military success. Guaranteed reelection.
>>
>>136692209
The problem as I see it is if it's likely for other countries to engage in opportunistic behavior. If the united states gets bogged down in a war of attrition with north korea it's ability to keep other countries in check diminishes. Allowing for land grabs on a mass scale.
>>
>>136692209
You're forgetting China vs india
>>
>>136692209
If best Korea does something, it just means we get to knock them off and then we become China's new neighbor.

If the Chinese thought NK would do something they'd come in and btfo them so the US or tallest Korea wouldn't end up taking over the country. In short, China runs NK and likes when they start shit, but they'd quickly put on the muzzle if they thought there was *any* chance the US would get hit and then have an excuse to set up shop. Strictly speaking the best call for the US is to antagonize a conflict and then use it as an excuse to take NK
>>
>>136692209
NK would be the excuse.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.