[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GOD is the only answer you will ever have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

Nothing and I mean nothing in this life matters, other than reconciling yourself with God and conforming to His will.

This should not sound restraining or oppressive. God has given us so much, our lives, our families, our food, everything! Literally everything we have that is good, comes from God; who is Goodness itself. As an example of this generosity and love, God gave His only begotten Son, Jesus Christ, as a sacrifice for our sins.

This knowledge has never been more important than it is right now. Look around you, open your eyes, satanic forces are at work; and there is more wickedness and evil in the western world today than there was in Sodom!

Look at what has resulted from our abandonment of God. His Just chastisement is upon us, so we must attempt with all our souls to reconcile ourselves to Him.

We have tried it on our own. We need God. We need the Church. I assure you, the life God has planned for you on this earth, and in the life to come, will be infinitely more fulfilling and glorious than any humanistic, self-willed pipe dream that will most likely bring you hardship.

Resist the devil, recognize your enemy. And recognize your friend and savior: Jesus Christ.
>>
>>136691186
If you put your jewish deity and this hippie rabbi above your race, you need to be sent to them asap
>>
>>136691186
>This should not sound restraining or oppressive.
http://journeyfree.org/rts/
Your religion causes mental illness by how oppresive it is even when only just believed and not practiced.
>Look at what has resulted from our abandonment of God.
Abandonment of the christian faith has resulted in modern democracies that never held to it growing exponentially in quality of life, while countries like spain that have been catholic for more time have stayed behind.
>We need the kike on a stick
We don't, we can live with other religion just as well. As long as it isn't Abrahamic I will be fine with it, since Abrahamic religions cause mental illness.
>>
>>136691186
Who's the kike?
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.