[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Things Not To Say To Someone Who Wears A Burqa

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

BBC attempts to normalize sharia with “things not to say to someone in a burka” video.
3642 likes / 10520 dislikes
https://youtu.be/FUVWVBrPsTM
>>
We are not your personal army
>>
>>136686130
Mashallah !
>>
>>136686130
story time
>be me
>age 19 maybe 20 can't remember (0ldfag)
>date cute skinny short white girl
>give her the d, fun time in general
>break up after a month no big deal
>friends come up to me after we break up and tell me her gossip
>i don't give a shit but learn about it anyway
>she fucks every guy in the area code
>she tries to make slight interactions when we're in proximity of one another and I ignore her as a way to say fuck off I don't give a shit I only dated you a month
>fast forward to literally 10+ years later
>posting on some shitty normiebook thread with a mutual friend
>she's wearing a burka
>she's had a kid (father is gone obviously, she's a whore)
>super slut turns into quran reader
>no one wants her but some middle eastern dude that has no knowledge of her history

Desperate women will do anything to get a comfortable life, even hookers do this I'm sure. She was basically a prostitute but what the fuck do I care, I just found it highly amusing that the converted to islam to have a stable life. It's both hilarious and depressingly sad depending on what side you look at it from.

TL;DR: gas the kikes race war now
>>
Lol at UK you guys are fucked so hard you're a fucking meme nation
>>
disliked for solidarity's sake
>>
>>136686943
Are you implying God does forgive with your inane story?

Or are you just letting us know in a round about away you're Not A Virgin™
>>
>>136686982
The BBC is the most manipulative force in the UK. They use their powers of influence to slyly forward the governments plans. I fucking hate the BBC with a passion. Don't take the shit they put out as average UK consensus, its not. It's propaganda.
>>
>>136686982
The BBC just thinks the entire country is London (a nigger/muslim infested shithole) and it's not.
>>
>>136686130
>British
>white

HAHAHAHA NIGGER
>>
>>136687067
>God
>forgive
Your perception of god is indoctrinated and shit to be honest. All I was saying is that a burka means jack shit and your religion means jack shit. Ideally the middle east would be contained as it was before everyone started immigrating after they realized it was a shit hole. Unfortunately the cancer has spread and is inoperable in many cases.
>>
Watch Paul Joseph Watson respond

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7I-C3cBgOn8
>>
>>136686399
Indeed.
>>
>>136687171
>>136687216
Honestly I hope you can save your country but everything I hear coming out of there lately is so ridiculous.
>>
>>136686130
No shekels for sharia
https://www.hooktube.com/watch?v=FUVWVBrPsTM
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.