[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HAPPENING: UK TESTING GROUND FOR GEORGE SOROS FACT ORGANISATION

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (105KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
105KB, 1280x720px
The BBC and the UK are so fucked

>Full Fact software backed by George Soros fact-checks statements in parliament and news media in real time

>It is being developed by researchers at the Full Fact organisation in London with $500,000 (£380,000) of funding from charitable foundations backed by two billionaires: the Hungarian-born investor George Soros, and the Iranian-American eBay founder Pierre Omidyar.

>The Full Fact program will be first tested in the UK but will also be deployed in South America and Africa, where Kenya’s presidential election campaign has been beset by fake news such as bogus BBC and CNN news reports using fabricated polls to overstate the prospects of President Uhuru Kenyatta.

>https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/aug/08/fake-news-full-fact-software-immune-system-journalism-soros-omidyar
>>
File: reality check.png (280KB, 625x623px) Image search: [Google]
reality check.png
280KB, 625x623px
IT BEGINS
>>
>((((((UK)))))

Hahahahahahaha so fucking glad we broke off. Have fun with your police state.
>>
>Billionaire Clinton donor George Soros is among a line-up of wealthy liberal figures who will fund Facebook's fake news fact checker.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4041910/Clinton-mega-donor-George-Soros-leads-line-liberal-billionaires-funding-Facebook-s-fake-news-fact-checker.html
>>
>>136686416
>laughing at the suffering of white people
Mexinigger detected
>>
>>136687125
I unfortunately have 75% Anglo genes.
>>
>BBC
>fucked
The BBC and Soros are pushing the same agenda.
>>
>>136686416
>Says the country that has now made it illegal to boycott Israeli products and is having the ADL censor youtube for "alt right content".

Laugh all you want but this is coming to a town near you.

>>136687542
No one cares Pedro bin Nigger.
>>
You were always at war with Eastasia.
>>
>global fightback against fake news.
Ooh.
>The developers want to expand the program so that it carries out its own fact-checks by using databases of statistics and verified information.
>(((verified information)))
>>
>>136686090
Ground zero of the information war. Godspeed, bongs.
>>
>>136686416

It's a preview. Derail or face the same fate.
>>
>>136686111

Gotta save that one. Snopes and all the others use these mentally retarded tricks. I honestly cannot see how they work if somebody takes the time to read what these "fact-checkers"' are writing.
>>
>>136686090
>http://archive.is/a20Ln
>>136686421
http://archive.is/CTRSG
>>
File: images.jpg (19KB, 481x305px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
19KB, 481x305px
Moving on to bigger pastures mr Soros...
>>
I think we should be able to discredit this Soros project as they will no doubt have only fed the system with Soros approved facts and we will be able to demonstrate this.
>>
>>136686090

>The Full Fact program will be first tested in the UK but will also be deployed in South America and Africa, where Kenya’s presidential election campaign has been beset by fake news such as bogus BBC and CNN news reports using fabricated polls to overstate the prospects of President Uhuru Kenyatta.

Interesting that Soros is going after Kenya now.
I don't follow jungle news but it was my understanding that Kenya was about the pinnacle of what African civilisation could look like.
>>
>>136687835
KEEP IT FLACID
BIN THAT ACID
>>
>>136686421
>fake news fact checker

There are two ways to read this.
>>
>>136688062
This is incredible

They should keep pushing the censorship and lies - the population is aware of their shit at this point and it's an important step to show the public who our real enemies are
>>
bumping for interest
>>
>>136686416
it's a look into the future anon.
>>
>>136692296
Why would I want to bin the acid when it's literally being used on black men and pakis?

>>136692136
Resources, means more speculation, he doesn't just fuck around with currencies.
>>
File: bbc.jpg (31KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
bbc.jpg
31KB, 480x480px
>>136693600
It's gotten to the point where anyone can make fake statements, and nothing can be done because there's so much disinformation about.
>>
>>136695610
Pretty sure that was the idea, create tons of fake news, then promise to solve it with their (((verified))) sources
>>
>>136686090
this is organized mindrape and gaslighting
>>
File: SOROS2.jpg (876KB, 1536x1024px) Image search: [Google]
SOROS2.jpg
876KB, 1536x1024px
Fake Fact organization
>>
Bwahahahahahahha. All of Europe is cucked
>>
File: 1499052995767.jpg (32KB, 288x325px) Image search: [Google]
1499052995767.jpg
32KB, 288x325px
>>136688391
The UK is more like Hiroshima. There's no way they can stop this. The rest of the world will watch them crumble.
>>
>>136686090
The UK deserves this
>>
>>136700165
>>136699865
You honestly believe it's not coming to your nation? Oh you sweet naive boys, I'm shocked Podesta hasn't got you locked in a kill room somewhere.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.