[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is homosexuality a mental dissorder?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 22

File: 1502083225077.jpg (87KB, 791x534px) Image search: [Google]
1502083225077.jpg
87KB, 791x534px
I have been wondering this recently. Is there any redpilling material on this? Vids, or articles or something like this?
>>
Yes. It is.
>>
File: (((LGBTQ))) (((community))).jpg (209KB, 906x1024px) Image search: [Google]
(((LGBTQ))) (((community))).jpg
209KB, 906x1024px
>>
File: 1465617893782.png (250KB, 1008x864px) Image search: [Google]
1465617893782.png
250KB, 1008x864px
>>136686140
/thread
>>
File: Homos BTFO.png (443KB, 1506x3976px) Image search: [Google]
Homos BTFO.png
443KB, 1506x3976px
>>136686204
>>
File: Homos.jpg (124KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Homos.jpg
124KB, 800x1000px
>>136686229
>>
>>136686030
I would argue Yes, but as a person who values liberty I would also argue that there is no need to "cure" it.
>>
File: CUnbTbFUcAEyLjb.jpg (42KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
CUnbTbFUcAEyLjb.jpg
42KB, 500x500px
>this is supposed to be a disorder
>>
>>136686955
>but as a person who values liberty
And this is why Libertarians are a joke. Stop pussying out halfway through the redpill, Anon.
>>
>>136687119
I don't see any reason to lord over my neighbors with tyranny.
>>
As long as they can't find an evolutionary reason or a gay gene yes it would have to be classified as such
>>
File: Libertarian Problems.png (1MB, 1262x2094px) Image search: [Google]
Libertarian Problems.png
1MB, 1262x2094px
>>136687185
>I don't see any reason to lord over my neighbors with tyranny.
Because your neighbors will lord over you with Tyranny. Every time Libertarians have said "1776 will happen if Leftists do _____", you don't do shit. Libertarians 100 years ago would turn into fascists if they saw how things are today. "Muh liberty" only takes you as far as seeing the problem, not taking action against it.
>>
>>136687393
I would argue that any Libertarian that would turn fascist under different circumstances, are not Libertarian at all. To change your principals in dire times is to betray them, and become a hypocrite to return with nothing less than a grovelling apology.

Tyranny will be fought. First by pen and mouth, and then by steel and fire. I think that the tyranny is not yet dire enough in the USA to justify the latter, though it may be encroaching.
>>
File: Libertarianism.png (25KB, 1231x441px) Image search: [Google]
Libertarianism.png
25KB, 1231x441px
>>136687944
>I would argue that any Libertarian that would turn fascist under different circumstances, are not Libertarian at all.
No true Scotsman fallacy.
>Tyranny will be fought. First by pen and mouth, and then by steel and fire. I think that the tyranny is not yet dire enough in the USA to justify the latter, though it may be encroaching.
kek, how do you think we got to where we are? Libertarians didn't fight it. They rolled over and let it happen because of "muh freedom". Nazis spread propaganda. They organize, even when it is illegalized in places like Europe.
You people shout "taxation is theft", but happily give money when the taxman comes.
You shout "you'll take my guns from my cold dead hands", but do nothing when gun laws are passed.
Sure you talk tough, but when everything is put on the line, has a Libertarian, an individualist to the core, done anything to stop this march into the abyss?
>>
>>136687944
>calling morality tyranny
You could as well go hold hands with a commie. The only difference between you libertarians and them is your fetish for capitalism and propriety.
>>
File: 1502175171242.jpg (74KB, 1024x558px) Image search: [Google]
1502175171242.jpg
74KB, 1024x558px
>>136687944
>I think that the tyranny is not yet dire enough in the USA to justify the latter
>>
>>136688291
I don't consider logical fallacies something to be taken seriously at all. For example the scotsman and the slippery slope actively strawman arguments, becoming logical fallacies themselves.
Other than that you are on point.
>>
>>136686030
I think it's an evolutionary dead end. Nature telling the person they shouldn't reproduce and so go fuck the ass of another who also shouldn't reproduce. Nature's failsafe.
This is not to say fags should be accepted.
>>
File: Ancient meme of new and oldpol.jpg (475KB, 1280x1646px) Image search: [Google]
Ancient meme of new and oldpol.jpg
475KB, 1280x1646px
>>136688466
>I don't consider logical fallacies something to be taken seriously at all.
You should. I agree with you on the slippery slope as long as one has proof, but the rest are valid to point out. Otherwise you can Jew out of a lot of valid criticism for your movement, as the Libertarian is trying to do.
>>
>>136688291
>Sticking to principals
>No true Scotsman
Brush up on your Fallacies.
>Everything else
So now who's the True Scotsman?

>>136688292
Morality is not tyranny. To codifying of morality into law (Sharia law) can be considered tyranny. It's relative to cultural frameworks.

>>136688401
>Actions of a private company
Not really tyranny. I wouldn't even call it censorship, since you can still search for "white American inventors".
>>
>>136688693
>The Libertarian
I remind you that you are the one who categorized me as part of such "movement".
>>
File: back the fuck off.png (16KB, 803x469px) Image search: [Google]
back the fuck off.png
16KB, 803x469px
>>136688693
>the only flaw I can find in your ideology is through use of strawmen
>>
File: Libertarians.png (37KB, 1034x430px) Image search: [Google]
Libertarians.png
37KB, 1034x430px
>>136689170
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman
Person A: "No Scotsman puts sugar on his porridge."
Person B: "But my uncle Angus likes sugar with his porridge."
Person A: "Ah yes, but no true Scotsman puts sugar on his porridge."
You are doing just as described here, pretending they are less Libertarian because they would see it's massive flaws.
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=white+American+inventors
>>136689382
What are you then? AnCap? That's even worse. There is a difference between "respecting" private property, and worshiping private property.
>>136689594
Read the other images and the content. Not surprised you were attracted to the pretty picture book.
>>
>>136687119
there is literally nothing wrong with being gay.

Honestly, why do you care what people do in their bedrooms?
>>
>>136689666
Also, you don't stick to principles in the first place. Libertarians keep drawing lines in the sand, which are crossed over and over and over again. You are about as much of a threat as Obama was when he was pretending to act tough. Libertarians haven't done shit against the government, and you never will, because you won't defend your values. I have a sneaking suspicion that Libertarians are cowards because they don't want to "be told" to fight now, they want to "decide for themselves" when the battle's already over.
>>136689723
Go back to /leftypol/ and your shill threads you fuck. I recognize that spacing and writing style from another thread.
>>
>>136689666
I will reiterate
>I would argue that any Libertarian that would turn fascist under different circumstances, are not Libertarian at all. To change your principals in dire times is to betray them, and become a hypocrite to return with nothing less than a grovelling apology.

Fascism is dependent on being completely authoritarian. To say a Libertarian turning into an Authoritarian would make them not a Libertarian, and a hypocrite if they still "identified" as one.

As far as my political views, I vary depending on the issue, but tend to try to strike a balance. I suppose that would make me a filthy Centrist in the eyes of many.
>>
>>136689666
>Read the other images and the content
Just did and it turns out you're a fucking moron with no understanding of what you're trying to debate. Go be a faggot role-player somewhere else.
>>
>>136690054
Libertarians tend not to act out of self-preservation. They are in the severe minority and so political action will be squashed, and physical action is reserved for the most dire of circumstances, lest the Libertarian turn into an Authoritarian, as I previously stated.
>>
>>136686030
No it's a fucking choice. Likeso called trans
>>
I have this suspicion that homosexuality is sanity, because it puts people who understand friendship around people who understand friendship. That's men. Lesbianism though, that's what is crazy. Women are absolute bitches to each other. The face they show to men isn't nearly as bad.
>>
>>136686030
No, just nature's way to end their bloodline. Let them be the last ones of their generation, also AIDS is on our side
>>
>>136687106
Delet
>>
>>136690343
You have not known many gay men, by your statement. Gay men can be even worse than women.
>>
>>136686204
Bugchasers should be murdered. People with serious STDs should be charged with rape if they have sex.
>>
>>136690429
I'm married.
>>
File: tranny_op.webm (3MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
tranny_op.webm
3MB, 360x270px
>>136690667
>>
File: tranny_op2.webm (3MB, 292x240px) Image search: [Google]
tranny_op2.webm
3MB, 292x240px
>>136690749
>>
File: tranny_op3.webm (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
tranny_op3.webm
3MB, 320x240px
>>136690829
>>
>>136686030

>any great memes, blogs or youtube videos about this? :^)

>rightwing intelectuals
>>
File: 1471656587048.jpg (79KB, 384x435px) Image search: [Google]
1471656587048.jpg
79KB, 384x435px
To be honest, this thread really shows the crux of the "gay issue". The Right may despise gays, and the Left may love them, but what really matters is how they are treated by the Authority. In an Authoritarian society, they are criminalized or exiled due to the face that they interrupt the most efficient societal frameworks of relationships and families. In a more Liberal or Libertarian society, they are free to do as they please as long as they cause no harm to others.
The cause of homosexuality is only an issue to those who want to control them.

Good discussion everyone.
>>
File: Libertarian Detective.png (317KB, 1348x1243px) Image search: [Google]
Libertarian Detective.png
317KB, 1348x1243px
>>136690086
>Fascism is dependent on being completely authoritarian. To say a Libertarian turning into an Authoritarian would make them not a Libertarian, and a hypocrite if they still "identified" as one.
Or people can realize the flaws of a retarded system and find a better one. It has nothing to do with hypocrisy if you discover something is wrong and fix it. That's just learning.
>>136690249
>Libertarians tend not to act out of self-preservation. They are in the severe minority and so political action will be squashed, and physical action is reserved for the most dire of circumstances, lest the Libertarian turn into an Authoritarian, as I previously stated.
So when are these dire circumstances? You don't care if your free speech is taken away, it's the private company's right to do it. You don't give a shit if someone tortures their dog, it's theirs. You don't care if massive companies price fix, there isn't government involved, after all. You don't act when gun laws are passed. You don't act when banks control everything, with or without government. You only seem to care when the word "government" is involved, and even then, you simply complain. You do not spread propaganda. You do not seek unity. You do not rebel. You sit there and take it. And even if you do act, other Libertarians obviously do not. Libertarians have only given ground, they've never taken it. You let Leftists kill you with the freedom you give them. The entirety of the Libertarian movement can be summed up with the word "appeasement".
>>136690194
Fallacy.
>>
>>136691638
Yes you can change your viewpoints, but you cannot clame to be both Libertarian and implement Fascist authority.

>Free speech is taken away
It isn't though. I can say whatever I like, but if I was a business owner, I wouldn't want my employees calling my paying, well-mannered customers Niggers.
>Price fixing
I do agree that anti-trust laws are a necessity
>Gun laws
Those are fighting words, boy. I do care if gun laws are passed, and I use every work-around while pushing for a political solution.
>Banks
Banks naturally control wealth that is loaned to them by their various patrons. Government bailouts are bullshit, though.

I could argue every political point all day, but you've got that Marxist overgeneralization in your skull, and would just call me a "snowflake" if my ideas fall outside of the Libertarian party line. Appeasement is part of Compromise, a necessary component of a functioning government.
>>
sexual attraction, in general, is a mental disorder we all have.
some people are attracted to the opposite sex, some people are attracted to the same sex, and other things. But they all fit the definition of a mental disorder.
>>
File: 1502252909392.png (573KB, 1506x3976px) Image search: [Google]
1502252909392.png
573KB, 1506x3976px
>>136686030
>>
File: hatetogether.jpg (47KB, 361x349px) Image search: [Google]
hatetogether.jpg
47KB, 361x349px
>>136692364
>Yes you can change your viewpoints
That's what I was arguing they'd do. I didn't say they would remain Libertarian, I said they would become Fascist.
>It isn't though. I can say whatever I like, but if I was a business owner, I wouldn't want my employees calling my paying, well-mannered customers Niggers.
Look what's happening on YouTube, Facebook, Google, etc. It's absolutely happening.
>I do agree that anti-trust laws are a necessity
So you aren't completely irredeemable, good.
>Those are fighting words, boy. I do care if gun laws are passed, and I use every work-around while pushing for a political solution.
You can care but not act. What have you done to stop this shit?
>Banks naturally control wealth that is loaned to them by their various patrons. Government bailouts are bullshit, though.
So are you OK with kikery like usury then?

>I could argue every political point all day, but you've got that Marxist overgeneralization in your skull, and would just call me a "snowflake" if my ideas fall outside of the Libertarian party line.
Just the opposite. Libertarianism doesn't work because no two Libertarians have the same definitions for shit. They can't agree on simple stuff like NAP, borders or no borders, etc. That just leads to chaos without a unifying factor. Most Libertarians today don't even care about race or religion, much less culture.
>Appeasement is part of Compromise, a necessary component of a functioning government.
Yes, but you appease far, FAR too much.
>>
>>136692778
You're still identifying me as a Libertarian hardliner, I would advise against that.
YouTube and Google don't like free speech? Go to Vidme, Gab, DuckDuckGoose (I think that's the name), Minds, ect. There's always alternatives, and ways to make your own alternative, barring government regulation.

Yes, no two Libertarian hardliners can agree, because they don't fucking COMPROMISE. It's why you and I aren't agreeing on much right now as well.
>>
File: AnCap snail.png (41KB, 628x864px) Image search: [Google]
AnCap snail.png
41KB, 628x864px
>>136693700
>You're still identifying me as a Libertarian hardliner, I would advise against that.
Anyone who puts "muh liberty" over anything else is a Libertarian or AnCap in my book.
>YouTube and Google don't like free speech? Go to Vidme, Gab, DuckDuckGoose (I think that's the name), Minds, ect. There's always alternatives, and ways to make your own alternative, barring government regulation.
Some of those other sites censor shit too, just not as much. Free market can't fix literally everything.
>Yes, no two Libertarian hardliners can agree, because they don't fucking COMPROMISE. It's why you and I aren't agreeing on much right now as well.
I'm not compromising with some dude who doesn't realize by now that not everyone wants what's best for the country over all, (((some))) people are just fucking evil and will band together.
Good night now, my fellow burger.
>>
>>136686030
What's a penis for?
>>
>>136694090
>Implying I put Liberty over everything
My exact words were "as someone who values Liberty". Your tendency for absolutes paints you in Marxist colours, so we have an irredeemable difference in political philosophy.

As for the alternative sites, the only thing they cesor is what is illegal to display under US law, much like /b/ here on 4chan, but with generally fewer wankers.
>>
There isnt any redpilling material on it because its been proven for decades that its not. /pol/tards who make a big deal about it are ignoring bigger issues facing society.
>>
I'm a homo. It's a disorder. And mental problems increase the likelihood of other mental problems
>>
>>136694726
It prevents me from using my natural reproductive systems to reproduce, it's a disorder. I want a family, not a marathon of grindr sodomy
>>
>>136686030
is the preference to fuck animals a mental disorder?
>>
Homo sex....

You actually discuss this.......

Fuck you kike
>>>/gaschamber/
>>
>>136686197
Wow, those are certainly random facts.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.