[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this board is anything but redpilled

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: 1455904873947.jpg (484KB, 752x950px) Image search: [Google]
1455904873947.jpg
484KB, 752x950px
Lets be real burguers,you really believe best korea wants war or that they can send a fucking missile to the US?This is Iraq,Syria,Lybia tier propaganda they are using again and you fucking retards still fall for (((their))) trickery again
>>
>>136684370

People on this board should ask what key factor unites all those countries. North Korea is one of the few countries in the world to have an independent nationalised banking system.
>>
>>136684370
Not really sure the Entire UNsecurity council would have voted for such harsh sanctions if they were not trying to prevent massive military conflict in the Ease. Plus, North Koreas threats far outweigh anything from the counties you named.
>>
You autists need to stop believing that meme about the rothchilds banks, it was debunked ages ago and desu its like the only (non)talking point you have...
>>
>>136684370
You suck Kim il Jong's dong, paki faggot
>>
>>136684370
squats
>>
>>136684370
>this board is anything but redpilled
Yup.
>>
>>136684370
What did you want ? a board that worships Putin? Life can only be so awesome.
>>
>>136684370
Maybe you should google translate NK news videos, faggot.
>>
>>136684370
Glass the Norks.
>>
>>136684370
>you really believe best korea wants war or that they can send a fucking missile to the US?
>getting lectured by someone from the shittiest country in the middle east

i hope israel wrecks you guys in round 2
>>
File: 1501497481764.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1501497481764.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>136684370
For once OP dosn't suck a dick.
>>
>>136684623
>North Koreas threats far outweigh anything from the counties you named
i heard that one before for the last countries you invaded
>>
>>136684370
You're right, but maybe North Korea needs some Freedomâ„¢
>>
>>136684370
They are the shills calling for war to make (((us))) look bad. War is a racket. Norks dindu nuffin 2 me.
>>
>>136685307
>>136685445
useful idiots
good goyim are not welcom ITT
>>
>>136684370
I dont want war against anyone but the clintons and bush family OP. Bushes for killing the Kennedy's, Clintons for covering it up (OKC).
>>
File: 1502229838270.jpg (52KB, 600x616px) Image search: [Google]
1502229838270.jpg
52KB, 600x616px
>>136684370
fuck off Dio
>>
>>136686143
Also if the US frees the North Korean populice, a lot of them hold communist beliefs, they would flood into South Korea, millions of them working for the former NK government, I don't want to see South Korea get poisoned.
>>
File: 1337547972916.jpg (101KB, 537x537px) Image search: [Google]
1337547972916.jpg
101KB, 537x537px
>its another episode of america wants "liberate" and bring some "democracy" to countries that dont follow their rules

been there, done that
thank you based "leaders of the (((free))) world"
>>
>>136684370
Yes, so what? Best Korea was always part of the plan along with Iraq, Syria, Lybia and the prize piece Iran.
>>
>>136684370
>Libya
>kinda authoritarian arab dictator who resists economic control of globalists

>Iraq

>Syria

>DPRK
>batshit insane monarchical stalinist state with thousands of pounds of chemical and biological weapons and upwards of 60 nukes they want to use on whoever they can reach to help them attempt to take over the entire world which they're so brainwashed and isolated from the outside world they think is actually possible

Wow one of these is not like the other. Fuck off, we should've glasses North Korea around Iraq when they were at their weakest. Their shit military wouldn't have lasted a month and the South would've done all the hard work with minimal US casualties. If we did that they'd be integrated by now and forgotten.
>>
>>136684370
>this board is anything but redpilled
perhaps

>Lets be real burguers,you really believe best korea wants war or that they can send a fucking missile to the US?This is Iraq,Syria,Lybia tier propaganda they are using again and you fucking retards still fall for (((their))) trickery again

No this is retarded. Kim has a long history of insecurity and a need to display himself as strong and manly. Will he strike Guam? I really fucking doubt it. He's an attention starved child that wants to be noticed. Maybe they can and maybe they can't, that's not really the point.

The fact you even think this is Jewish tricks at work and not just retarded korea being retarded korea makes your initial statement invalid. Even the jews don't care about that shit hole.
>>
Tfw rare earth
>>
>>136685032
When was it debunked? proofs?
>>136686495
This is exactly right, America is the bad guy. We're nothing but a puppet of the kikes and have been for a VERY long time.
>>
>>136684370
No inbred afro arab. We think NK leaders will do anything to stay in power and are not suicidal, unless of course the time comes when they're about to be over thrown. I doubt they can fit the nuke on their ICBM missile, which they only had one successful launch, it seems like one big show, hence why Trump blasted them to no ends on what would happen if they tried anything. If Kim tried to fire a nuke at the US I bet his whole family would be dead within a minute by his own top men.
>>136684601
retard alert. Most of their population lives on 1 meal a day, like back in your country, like their banking system means anything.
>>
>>136686778
>with thousands of pounds of chemical and biological weapons and upwards of 60 nukes they want to use on whoever they can reach to help them attempt to take over the entire world which they're so brainwashed and isolated from the outside world they think is actually possible
You realize this is literally just propaganda right? Listen to yourself, its bat shit because it isn't true.
>>
File: seoul.jpg (937KB, 1600x1065px) Image search: [Google]
seoul.jpg
937KB, 1600x1065px
>>136685032
Fact. The Rothschild height of power was nearly a century ago. The central banking system has actually been losing its power for a long time now, also.

The so called powers-that-be are closer to a state of anarchy within their own circles than one might think.

>>136684370
The difference is that North Korea holds a strategic advantage to force detente or stalemate due to its geographical striking distance to one of the most important cities in the world. The wealth that flows through Seoul is pivotal to Asian trade, and a key to capitalism's success in the region.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.