[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HAHAHAHAHA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 7

HAHAHAHAHA
>>
>hire snowflakes
>get sued for discrimination

Sounds about right.
>>
Am I a Bing man now? Exposing (((them))) and immediately getting fired for it is too far.
>>
>>136683575
NEVER give women power. They are unstable and unreliable.
>>
I'm starting to see the positive aspects of wifebeating.
>>
>>136683575
Guys, HELP THEM.
Give google the taste of what Jarome suffered.
>>
>>136683575
Women don't work.
I think google should fire anybody that took the day off becuase "they were too scared to come to work" after the memo.
you can just take days off for no reason, your job isn't necessary, and you aren't taking it serious.
GET A REAL FUCKING CARRERR YOU FUCKS I'M SO TIRED OF WOMEN PRETENDING THEY ARE WORKING CARRER WOMEN WHEN THEY TREAT THIER JOB LIKE AN OPTIONAL SOCIAL CLUB
>>
This is pretty much the endgame when you try to cater to this crowd.

They'll take and take and take, they're not interested in returning favours or making the best of what you've given them, if you bend to them then they'll walk all over you.

Turns out if you submit to someone's every wish, they'll take advantage of it. Who knew?
>>
They will hire a female lawyer and pay her less the the Jew that google hires so they will loose
>>
>guy points out that google punishes anyone who isnt leftwing
>gets fired for it
>the leftwing employees sue google anyway

what is even going on anymore
>>
>>136683795
Bing seems more than usable in English speaking markets. But remember, Microsoft is not much better than Google.
>>
So what if they have the same qualification?

I have the same qualifications as the people who I work with and they have all surpassed me and make more money because I am a lazy fat bastard who sits on 4chan and take 45 minute shits twice a day.
>>
>>136684126
Red pilling in bulk. I hope it succeeds, and is a very public case.
>>
File: Google!.jpg (17KB, 502x303px) Image search: [Google]
Google!.jpg
17KB, 502x303px
>twilight zone
>there is no internet currently
>none of these freaks have any backing
>no one knows who they are
>they can't coalesce a message against Google
>Google isn't afraid of crazy people who have no 1,000,000 feminist army only to scream at any wrongthinkers

It's ironic as Google deserves this over anyone else as they helped, more than anyone else, create what the internet is today.
>>
File: CENA.jpg (16KB, 480x318px) Image search: [Google]
CENA.jpg
16KB, 480x318px
Do everything to ensure women are treated "equally" in their firm. Possibly gets sued by...female employees.
>>
>>136683575
>guy writes opinion
>lefties get butthurt
>Google proves guy right by firing him
>lefties sue Google anyways

Top 10 anime betrayals
>>
>>136684271
A class action would force Google to publicly battle "equal rights activists"

They'll settle out of court and these parasites know it.
>>
>>136683575
Is this proof that poetic justice exists?
>>
If youre a woman reading this I feel bad for you.

We're taking your rights back cunt.

just like the third world
>>
>>136684271
I want to rewind time. All the way back to 2000.
>>
File: IMG_7333.jpg (19KB, 400x387px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7333.jpg
19KB, 400x387px
>>136684295
I mean
They fucking deserve it
>>
Most women don't deserve a mans wage. They put their social life first and put the workload on men.
>>
>>136684453
Google sucks. Alta Vista rules. /slap
>>
>>136683575
>dozens of current and former staff say they earned less than men despite equal qualifications
>equal qualifications

these fucking retards think they should get the same pay because they have a similar piece of paper.

They seriously can't comprehend that you're paid according to what you're worth, what you produce. Having a fucking piece of paper doesn't mean shit if you can't add value.
>>
So would now be a good time to start shorting google stock?
>>
File: _90568318_mediaitem90568317.jpg (34KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
_90568318_mediaitem90568317.jpg
34KB, 660x371px
When Google and Facebook go into bankruptcy in the year 2020, their vast archives of personal searches, data, likes, dislikes, aspirations, relationships, places people visit, get auctioned off to the highest bidder.
>>
>>136684732
No. Nothing will come of it.
>>
>>136684773
I don't this lawsuit is going to go anywhere, but any company with a culture as fucked up Google is not going to be able to innovate or adapt to changing conditions. I get the strong impression that they're running on borrowed time and momentum
>>
File: 1a21y4[1].jpg (23KB, 510x336px) Image search: [Google]
1a21y4[1].jpg
23KB, 510x336px
>>136683575
Fucking love this justice.

Lets keep an eye on happenings at google, I doubt this will be the last we see with their kind of snowflake workforce.
>>
>>136684126
SJWs are mentally ill. they are narcissistic and the world revolves around them, when they smell an opportunity to get more likes, fame, money, clicks, etc then they will take it and make more mentally ill "friends" in the process.
>>
>>136684772
what is that, some shitty scare tactic to get us to stop saying they're getting what they deserve?
>>
>>136683575
surely among the top ten of anime betrayals
>>
>>136683575
ive switched to bing. its just as bad, but right now fucking over google is the goal to send the message to all tech corps. ive ditched fireshit, chrome, and are now using different webmail and have all my shit from gmail forwarding to my new emails to establish them. Google can fuck right off forever
>>
>>136684451
t. edgy teen jamal
>>
did he start the fire?
>>
>>136683575
I bet Google will want to settle this without court. They fucking around now, don't they?
>>
>>136683795
>Bing
Get on team duckduckgo pleb.
>>
Google is fucked. They're either going to have to acknowledge that women are less productive or just pay up whatever the purple-haired freaks are demanding.
>>
>>136685050
Cleansing through fire makes sense now, no?
>>
>>136684921
No. But I think its worth considering that none of these corporations last forever. Their assets will be passed on to the highest bidder, just like Electric Boat's IP became General Dynamics. The most important asset they have is information on private citizens.
>>
File: 1501165288725.jpg (119KB, 650x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1501165288725.jpg
119KB, 650x1000px
SHOCKING

I was sure that capitulating to the social justice crowd was going to pay off this time!
>>
Lol jews get jewed.

Seeing as we have absolutely fuck all power I am in favour of voting progressive these days. Republicans/Democrats just want their own recipe of jewness and couldn't give a fuck about us so why not shove it down their throats?
>>
>google tries to blackmail you by threatening to release your search history
>doesnt matter because you already talk openlyto your friends and family about how you watch loli gangrape incest hentai
>everyone who has interacted with you for more than 4 seconds knows you strongly advocate genocide of all non whites (especially jews)
>mfw their greatest weapon is no match for autism
>>
>>136683575
>equal qualifications

So they didnt actually do equal work then?
>>
>consider suing Google
>consider
It's probably not going to happen. Here's what I think will happen:
womyn meet with expensive Jewish lawyer
said lawyer mansplains why they don't have a case
the lawyer takes the case because he gets paid anyway
they settle out of court, as already predicted in this thread
???
Profit!
>>
>>136685003
Google have the best integrated suite of products. You won't achieve shit other than making life more difficult for yourself.
>>
>>136685186
Nothing is going to happen, you will see. This is just some Google tactics to keep us with them.
>>
>>136683758

>Be natural monopoly (money truly grows on trees for you)

>Be smart enough to understand the racial/sexual politics of modern western society and the tactical purpose of avoiding confrontations that could lead to your company being dissolved due to activism.

>Shroud yourself in a protective layer of diversity and racial antagonism toward white European people in order to protect your company and its profits.

Profit? Yes actually. Really profit.

Wake the fuck up faggots. White racial antagonism isn't about history or morality. Its about observing projected trends and protecting status and wealth for a very small group of people.

If white people collectivized things would change to address the threat they would represent to the establishment. More than anything else this is why whites are not allowed to collectivize.

No matter what, whites can not be allowed to recognize their own racial identity. It must constantly be buried or derided. The eventual blow-back from this forced/manipulative line of thinking will make Hitler look like a dress rehearsal. You can not bury a race under half truths that hateful manipulation.

Jews have absolutely no idea what the fuck they are dealing with or what the fuck they are doing. Its going to be so bad. For everyone.
>>
>>136685076
You know DDG is run by a jew and (surprise!) they profit off your usage the same way as any other engine.
>>
>>136685383
MS Office says hi. All corporations and businesses use Office. Only poorfag businesses use Google
>>
>>136685003
DuckDuckGo. Brave. There are tons of options out there for alternative web browsers and search engines that do a lot to keep the money and the data out of google's hands
>>
>>136685403
You're probably right, but there still remains a chance that after this is over, Google will face another wave of lawsuits from conservative employees who claim a hostile workplace because of the James Damore situation.
>>
>>136684521
This is true. It's not all women, but a noticeable amount do this
>>
>>136685527
Prove it Google shill.
>>
>>136685380
If you settle out of court, you have successfully sued the company you dipshit.
>>
>>136683575

Any possibility of a man strike at google?
>>
>>136686782
they'd risk getting fired, they don't get the same liberties women do regarding unpredictable behavior that don't have any logic.

Women p much get free pass to be "autistic in public", while men don't. Women can be irrational and still be socially acceptable.. Kinda unfair
>>
>>136684521
True, the only women I've seen really earn their wages are in sales and it's because you make more money off comish than anything.
>>
>>136683931
they are told, every day, since the youngest of age, that they are perfect, strong, the best, the most intelligent, the most beautiful, unique and the way they are interacted with tells them that they can do absolutely nothing wrong because its always the fault of others if something bad happens to them

this is the recipe that creates the modern woman
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.