[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The true black pill: We Live in Hell

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: the_black_pill-600x494.jpg (25KB, 600x494px) Image search: [Google]
the_black_pill-600x494.jpg
25KB, 600x494px
All of these atrocities. Nuclear war, chemical war, satanists, human trafficking, rape, genocide, and an endless list of horrors.

Then I guess it raises the question of why we are here? Punishment?

Whatever.

Meaningless existence driven purely by fear and pain. That's hell son. This is hell.
>>
File: memegod.png (929KB, 1147x1500px) Image search: [Google]
memegod.png
929KB, 1147x1500px
If this is hell it's pretty comfy desu
>>
File: 1501622257771.gif (2MB, 500x238px) Image search: [Google]
1501622257771.gif
2MB, 500x238px
>>136683328
This isn't hell and it's not heaven.

This is the middle ground.

The wicked will go on to a place far more unpleasant, they will not be able to find their deadly sins where they're going.

>Matthew 25:34-46
"“Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father, inherit the Kingdom prepared for you from the creation of the world. For I was hungry, and you fed me. I was thirsty, and you gave me a drink. I was a stranger, and you invited me into your home. I was naked, and you gave me clothing. I was sick, and you cared for me. I was in prison, and you visited me.’

“Then these righteous ones will reply, ‘Lord, when did we ever see you hungry and feed you? Or thirsty and give you something to drink? Or a stranger and show you hospitality? Or naked and give you clothing? When did we ever see you sick or in prison and visit you?’

“And the King will say, ‘I tell you the truth, when you did it to one of the least of these my brothers and sisters, you were doing it to me!’

“Then the King will turn to those on the left and say, ‘Away with you, you cursed ones, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his demons. For I was hungry, and you didn’t feed me. I was thirsty, and you didn’t give me a drink. I was a stranger, and you didn’t invite me into your home. I was naked, and you didn’t give me clothing. I was sick and in prison, and you didn’t visit me.’

“Then they will reply, ‘Lord, when did we ever see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and not help you?’

“And he will answer, ‘I tell you the truth, when you refused to help the least of these my brothers and sisters, you were refusing to help me.’

“And they will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous will go into eternal life.”"
>>
its not a big deal really. your limited experience has simply led you to believe that humans are much different from what they are.

as long as you continue to see, think, and figure out what actually makes a person, you will understand it as i do. that nothing happening is that crazy, nor surreal. how could it be? the same genetics that have always made man are allowing and influencing the things before you to happen, which by definition is normal. anything anyone ever does was allowed by their genetics, so it can always be considered real, normal, etc.

just think about i
>>
We are in a giant test. In the future we are so advanced that in school, they block our memory of our current life and put us in a simulation to make us learn morals and how society can go wrong. We are experiencing the worst possible situation.
>>
>>136684311

Correct answer.

I'm a Christian and didn't think hell was literal, but now I see just how wicked the world is. There is a carrot and stick that should drive you to Christ if you don't believe yet. The splendour of heaven is the carrot, the horror of hell is the stick.
>>
>>136684311
>“And the King will say, ‘I tell you the truth, when you did it to one of the least of these my brothers and sisters, you were doing it to me!’

Yeah well jesus didn't have to deal with OBONGOCARE
>>
>>136683328
Did you eat alone at school?
>>
File: takatoyamamoto-Slider-4.jpg (227KB, 900x660px) Image search: [Google]
takatoyamamoto-Slider-4.jpg
227KB, 900x660px
in truth we are all sucking satan's dick but we can't tell because we are wearing hyper-advanced VR goggles that simulate sight sound taste touch and smell.

also before we are 'born' in this reality they wipe our brains except for the parts that can suck dick so we can suck satan's dick while we are experiencing infancy in our separated simulation selves
>>
File: 1439758773451.jpg (69KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
1439758773451.jpg
69KB, 722x349px
>>136685187

It is mighty strange how fucked up everything is.
>>
File: dolan.gif (558KB, 367x265px) Image search: [Google]
dolan.gif
558KB, 367x265px
>>136683682
Really engorges my benis
>>
>>136683328
i play video games and watch twitch in my free time. hit the gym every day, and try to maintain my health with natural foods. this is all my life is. id be fine living like this for the rest of my life, or even better living away from the city. money and status is only a backdrop of which i would take but dont really need. as long as im feeling good and getting to eat tasty things while doing things i enjoy, why worry about anything else? theres too many things to worry about beyond yourself. even family members can be a burden. this shit about society, and your own race/people? fuck it, why
>>
>>136683328
Well, I mean, biblically, when the end of times come, the people who aren't chosen and don't get pulled into heaven right away, are still going to end up living through it, and it's a pretty damn long process.
>>
>>136684311
GOOD POST
>>
Watch this before posting anything metaphysical please
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97FhauH1J58
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.