[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do everyone believe that there will be a WW3 if the Nork

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 150
Thread images: 13

File: hqdefault.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
Why do everyone believe that there will be a WW3 if the Nork and USA start a war? Just going to be regional war between USA, Japan and South Korea vs North. Take the first Korea-war mix it with the Vietnam war then we have Korea War 2.0 cocktail.

>mfw we have a swedish military delegation in the DMZ that is over-seeing the treaty.
>>
NK have a stone age-tier arsenal. I have no idea why people are so terrified.
>>
>>136682907
China, nigger
>>
Because China, Russia, India, Pakistan, NATO mutual defense, etc...
>>
File: 1500511136916.jpg (159KB, 480x533px) Image search: [Google]
1500511136916.jpg
159KB, 480x533px
>>136683024
>>136682988
>>136682907

We can only hope WW3 starts soon.

I'll be sitting at home with my large armory of weapons, sipping hot cocoa while I nibble on my rations, laughing my ass off at the idiots who try to break into my house to loot as they get shot and bleed to death while shit posting with other anons until the internet goes dark.
>>
>>136682988

>burger logic

Sure they have old weapon arsenal but you sholdn't under estimate the Norks. Does VC and Vietnam ring a bell?
>>
>>136682988

They also have vast stockpiles of biological and chemical weapons.
>>
>>136683160

One can only hope... that shit is useful to start war.
>>
>>136683209
>>136683123

I hope you die in first bunch of strikes
>>
>>136683024

China will stay out of it.

>>136683046
Some western allies will probably send some forces but again there will not be a WW3 because of that.
>>
>>136682907
Hmm, maybe I should volunteer in China and North Koreas army to kill some Americans..
>>
Because China and Maybe Russia have a high probability to back the Kims. See the Last Korean war, and this time the Chinks don't have a peasant army
>>
I hope best korea burns every single american man woman and child to hell.
>>
>>136683277

Maybe you should move back to Iraq Achmad.
>>
>>136683323
Literally Stokholm syndrome
>>
>>136683323
Faktiskt etnisk svensk.
>>
>>136683024
China probably hopes the Norks will nuke the South and Japan and then get steamrolled. That would allow them to become the supreme East Asian economic power

>>136683046
China doesn't give a fuck, Norks are a liability to them. It's more likely WWIII will start over China and India than Korea. You're just fear mongering at this point.
>>
China wont allow it, North Korea is the border line between South Korea, which are heavily supported by The US. Having The US next to China would start it. You dumb fuk
>>
>>136683124
Is North Korea a fucking jungle???
>>
For /pol/ every war is going to start WW3, it's because they have little political education, historical knowledge and are gullible as fuck.
>>
>>136683286

But the last Korea war was total different geo-political scene than we have to day.

>russia
Will stay out of the war because they have no interest

>china
would stay out, might give Nork supplies but not openly. Sure they wouldn't like a war near their border but they know that Norks is just a retard brother.
>>
>>136683389

Vi säger så...
>>
>>136683415

Are you a retard?
>>
>>136683456
Not really, for China at least.
The reason why America went into the first one was to stop the American's from getting rid of their buffer state, and stop having American troops on their border. Literally, the same issues that are here today
>>
>>136683415
Lot of mountains, but the best is to just bomb them. Ez pz.
>>
>>136683398

>china
would stay out, might give Nork supplies but not openly. Sure they wouldn't like a war near their border but they know that Norks is just a retard brother.
>>
>>136683586
>Chinese wouldn't abort their retarded brother..
I think they might depose Kim. Pretty much the only thing that de-escalate right now.
>>
>>136683669
Kill yourself Jew rat
>>
File: index.jpg (12KB, 221x228px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
12KB, 221x228px
>>136683266

kewl
>>
>>136683555
You realize that China has de-radicalized to a certain degree, has deep economic bonds with the US, plus the rest of the world and might have come to the realization that his little "buffer ally" might be more harm than good for their own sake?

Shit they might as well just join in against NK and annex resource rich lands in the north.
>>
>China will stay out
What a bunch of morons people sauing it are of the chinks stay out they are fucked and they know it.
You can throw rocks into Beijing and Shanghai from there.
>>
>>136683558

We may as well bomb china and south korea as well... no sense in letting these other hatcheries spawn more overlords.
>>
>>136683883

Of course but when the shit hit the fan they would leave Kim a lone. Because they loose. Instead China is going to try the diplomatic way as long as possible, sit in the negotiation table and try to hold of the war. A united korea is their worse fear but not a thing to go to war over.
>>
>>136683555
China at the time
>Had the backing of superpower USSR and Warsaw Pact
>Had crazy ass Mao Ze Dong in charge
>Was actually communist
>Didn't go to war with its #1 economic partner
>Didn't have a globalized economy
>>
File: images-14.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images-14.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
>>136682907

>We fight NK.
>NK fights US, South Korea and Japan
> China, Iran, and probably Russia help NK
>India, NATO join fight.
>Russia fights NATO for reclamation
>China enganges Japan, US, South Korea anf local NATO forces
>Iran and Saudi Arabia go after one another, possible attack on Israel
>Iran for sure will secure Yemen and Qatar
> Israel launches defensive measures against neighbors, definite strike on Iran
>Pakistan fights or helps India, I'm leaning towards they attack India
>Now we're fighting Pakistan OR Pakistan and Iran go at it
>As Russia pushes West, they fuck up Turkey and start taking the Caucus and move East while pushing into Western Europe (aka bombing the fuck out of major cities in Western Europe)

So yeah, war with NK is certainly WW3.

What geographical location will probably be the safest region in the world? Southern Chile, in a region around Parque Nacional Alberto de Agostini.
>>
>>136684070
They dont fear united korea they fear american occupied united korea, if the US fucked off from Korea and Japan all the troubles in the region would go whoosh.
>>
>>136683275
>China will stay out of it.
Chine is our top worry..
>>
>>136683883
USA has had the ability to flatten China for well over 60 years. There was never a need to get closer for that.
>>
>starving manlets vs the strongest airforce in the world
>>
>>136684155
The last 2 never stopped WW1, USSR and China are basically allies in all but name only, and communism doesn't matter when you're only peer competitor is the US who's obsessed about regime change of non democratic countries
>>
>>136683881
>>136683881
>>136683881
LETS KEEP AN EYE ON THESE 2 US MILITARY PLANES UP OVER JAPAN
>>
>>136683456

And that's where you are wrong. China doesn't like their hot head neighbor, but they sure as hell don't want US troops across their border river. They desperately want their buffer state that serves as backup against US military and political agression.
>>
>>136684179
how many nukes are included in this scenario?
>>
>>136684274
>peasant farmers vs the strongest airforce in the world
Oh, wait shit, we lost that one too.
>>
>>136684270
Can't believe I'm posting on the same board as such morons.
>>
>>136682907
Rambo is kill?
>>
>>136684270
Lmao are you fucking retarded, USA lost against Vietnam, China has a population of 1.4 Billion people and would steamroll the USA within a day if they sought out to.
>>
>>136683415
considering whether it's a jungle or a desert you faggots still get trounced by farmers every time, would it really make much difference if this time it's hills, forests and grassland?
>>
>>136684290
>I didn't pay attention in history, the post

Read up on WW1 and China/USSR relations again.
>>
>>136684225

That what I said dumb frog. No, if US went fucked off from Korea-peninsula. The Norks would definitely attact South and we would have a Vietnam-war ending 2.0.

US would loose their face again just as when the NV attacked the south.

>>136684257

Thats your own fault burger.
>>
>>136684393
I don't think you understand what I mean by flatten. If the US had so desired, it could have wiped SE Asia off the map. McArthur himself wanted to nuke 100 Chinese cities in Korean War
>>
>>136684507
>I don't understand realist international theory
you too mate
For how redpilled you say you are, you sure slurp up the jewish dogma
>>
>>136684347
>France
>Brings nothing to the fight except whining
Typical
>>
>>136683124
you faggots are going to be eating your words soon
and I like how you all conveniently forget desert storm
fighting a proxy war and then withdrawing because hippies made the government cancel the war is not losing, you idiot
>>
>>136684604
He's right though, Nixon and Deng were allies against the USSR
>>
>>136684604
>I'm woke I thought USSR and China were friends and still pretend they share the same interests hurr sure Jewish goyim

Back to the books with you
>>
>>136684643
I'm not whining, you're just a moron.
>>
>>136684726
>>136684716
And so are Xi and Putin, have you not been paying attention to the last couple of years after the sanctions for Ukraine and Syria?
>>
>>136684830
The situation between America, China and Russia now is the absolute opposite of what was going on during the cold war.
>>
>>136684339

In the end, China will not go to war because as I said they will loose both economically, politically and credibility.

>retard brother
>rest of the world

Pick one China
>>
>>136684643
>>Brings nothing to the fight except whining
To fight for what exactly ?
>>
>>136684342

Considering the US, NK, SK, Russia, Japan and China for sure have TACTICAL nuclear weapons and First Strike nuclear weapons, alot.

India, Pakistan, Israel, Turkey and most of NATO have nukes.

I couldn't give a decent number as the use of tactical nukes depend on who has them, how many they have, and the major numerical targets (troop and naval clusters/ front lines) and hard targets (location sites like bases) depend on the escalation of the conflict.

As for First Strike nukes, I don't know. What I CAN tell you is that in the event of First Strike attacks, South Korea and Japan will have a population of zero. If Iran and Israel go at it, Israel gets obliterated and Iran's population will consist of remote individuals or people who hauled ass into Afghanistan.

Either way you had better hope you were in southern Chile.
>>
>>136684915
>>136684830
>>136684726
>America, China and Russia
Their relations = Their biggest companies competition and cooperation with one another?
>>
>>136682907
Didn't you fucking cucks take the Commie's side in 'Nam? Man, you're all pussies anyways. Sweden never fought in a World War, is are now turning into an Islamic country.
>>
>>136684513
China is the only thing that is stopping US, if they don't remove Kim US will do
>>
>>136684830
Interesting that you bring that up seeing as your narrative is they would help North Korea and both just voted for sanctions.

You really are singing your own toon aren't you?
>>
File: 1428002398866.jpg (177KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
1428002398866.jpg
177KB, 800x820px
>>136684658

kek couldn't even win over some rice gooks with stone-aged weapon.
>>
>>136684960
why I asked what I did was because, if a conflict such as you stated were to occur, and it perhaps started out without nukes, but things got as crazy and all out as you suggested, many nations, many sides, etc. then if one nation did attempt to use nukes, then maybe another would, and another, and this is the reason Mad was supposed to exist and there was not supposed to be large scale conflicts between many nations at once
>>
>>136684955
>To fight for what exactly ?
KEK
>>
>>136685060
Says Sweden, currently being overrun by Somalis without a shot fired
>>
>>136685049
They voted for sanctions to try and appease glandrald pomf and avoid conflict but they would absolutely back NK in the case of american attack.
>>
>>136684937

A retard brother with nuclear capabilities, mind you. If you know the Chinese, you would know if they had the option to end the economy and infrastructure of the US without suffering more losses than the US would, they would pull the trigger in a heartbeat.
>>
>>136685019
>if they don't remove Kim US will do
Why do you want Kim removed?
>>
>>136685153
China and Russia would not go to war agaisnt NATO over North Korea
>>
>>136682907
Because the US will be preoccupied in North Korea, thus China, Russia, Iran, other nations, will see it as an opportunity to expand their territory.
>>
>>136685049
And the end of the day, with their backs against the wall, I'd put money on the side of Russia and China backing the Norks. They don't want war, but if it comes to that their on the buffer state's side
>>
>>136685223
NATO only goes to war in case of first strike against a member.
>>
>>136685049
And the end of the day, with their backs against the wall, I'd put money on the side of Russia and China backing the Norks. They don't want war, but if it comes to that they're on the buffer state's side
>>
USA should fuck off to their own continent
>>
Is it like 30 years now we are talking about a NK happening ?
>>
>>136685335
Nah. Russia isn't even a player with NK and China won't do anything unless it becomes a ground war...which it won't. It will take about 45 minutes since it will be nuclear.
>>
>>136685223
They already went to war against the UN coalition in the first, NATO's just the same shit with a different name
>>
>>136683124
we're not going to fight a ground war if they nuke someone, we'll just be razing the entire country down
and China and Russia won't say shit if the dumb gooks fire the first nuke
>>
>>136683123
unironically this.
>>
>>136685102

The world has been on the brink for a while. All of the nations I mentioned have some form of conflict or state of high tension with their neighbor. In the event of a US/NATO attack on NK with nukes of any caliber being used, each side has allies and interests to protect and seize.

History repeats my friend. Just because organizations form to prevent a scenario doesn't mean they can prevent, without error, the scenario from happening.
>>
>>136685446
China did. Russia sat and watched.
>>
>>136685211
I really enjoy Kim but NK need a more stable goberment, even if is a puppet dictator from China, somebody that don't threat US every time he need money from China
>>
>>136684726
>hurr durr I want war but I will get nuked twice again
>>
>>136685158

If they could they would dump Kim right know but they have to show credibility. Chinas only interest is to keep this cold war between NK, SK and US. That is why they try do keep this diplomatically as long as possible. Ask yourself why China hasn't interfered in NK yet and wiped-out Kim and put another china-puppet leader instead?
>>
>>136685406
NK is the enemy, we have always been at war with NK. Eurasia too.
>>
>>136685512
What I am saying is, if there is all out war, and 1 or 2 or 3 nukes are launched, then that would open the can of worms, when would enough be enough then? 10 nukes, 30, 100? 1000?
>>
>>136685644

I've already stated that.

NK serves as a buffer state, and as the loud mouth little brother that carries a big stick. At the sane time, they can't put their puppet in power in NK because that would utterly sabotage their stability as the NKs would be PISSED, war between the two would follow, and IMMEDIATELY US, South Korea and Japan move in on the other front.

Results: NK defeat, China loses an ally, heavy loses by all parties. Why would China shoot itself in the foot by even trying to place a puppet in power in NK?
>>
>>136685556
>NK need a more stable goberment
It is probably the more stable government in earth.
>>
>>136685556
maybe he threatened all those times because he is in on it. Been doing it for years, still get foreign aid and stuff. Now been threatening and finally daddy doesnt like that talk, so hes grounded, a spanking, sanctions. Obviously the appropriate response from receiving sanctions, for threatening, after receiving aid, for threatening, is more threatening. Has anyone actually notified that there may be a new daddy in town
>>
>>136685893
I mean mental stable guy, I know government is stable, there's no oposition and all the country loves Kim according to their TV
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 540x568px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 540x568px
>>136682907
Im actually glad that Burgers are gonna disappear soon. I hate this country
>>
>>136685866

China needs Kim to rule because they can show to the world
>"LOOK AT US WE PREVENT WAR"
then everyone will clap and China would get good status and credibility in the world as good world-leader.

If a war happens they wouldn't interferred because the will loose their god-tier status as nation. Sure they will be pissed and probably send in both arms and people, just as Russia does in Ukraine. But will denied every accusation. The world scene is more important than NK for China therefore they will drop him like it hot when shit hit the fan.
>>
>>136685771

The old nuke policy was called "mutual assured destruction". Despite the "reported" decrease in nuclear arsenals between the US and Russia, more countries who didn't have nukes before the Cold War have nukes now.

To answer your question, enough would be dropped until there isn't a threat anymore. The good news is, to my knowledge, only the US and Russia have ICBMs that carry multiple missiles with warheads. North Korea and Iran, on the other hand more than likely have one trick pony nukes which will hit ONE target.

As much as the prospect of war with NK is exciting, I doubt it will happen. What kind of fucking mad man shoots a 30-06 across the world at a guy who has body armor, when that guy with the armor can shoot a barrage of .50 cal with explosive tips at the madman that has no armor, save maybe your neighbor's armor that is in loan.
>>
>>136686261
>good world-leader
Really the left is retarded in USA for pushing China as World leader when is a comunist dictatorship, thanks CNN and dumb antifas
>>
>>136686045
>I mean mental stable guy, I know government is stable, there's no oposition and all the country loves Kim according to their TV

/pol/ is now a virging 15 years old board ?
ALL your statements about NK are directly coming from your TV Pedro. Their TV are lying and ours not !
>This naive !

And even if they were not happy, it's not my fucking problem, not yours. It's not even our center of geopolitical interest. Let the burgers deal with it like they did in the 50's and their big failure.
>inb4 huuurrr duuurr we won, we just didn't want to kill them all and destroy billions of lifes.
>>
>>136686166
France and America have been the strongest allies historically.
Why do you say this? I studied French Language in school even though my mother immigrated, before I was born, from Ansbach, Germany.

We are allies.
>>
>>136686261

You're talking about a nation whose influence, like the US, is built on geographical deterence through special relationships.

It's like saying the US wouldn't do shit if Canada was talking shit to Iran, and Iran went to Canada, beat their ass and occupied them. This is entirely theoretical of course, but to suggest that in that scenario the US wouldn't at all step foot into Canada to help them is absurd. So is the case of China not wanting the US on their border.
>>
>>136686370

>spain
>relevant

Kek, no China isnt a "comunist dictatorship". If they were they will just be a rotten-hell whole.

China strive to be in top league if not the number 1 in the world as a super-power nation.
>>
>>136686570
No we haven't, the US fucked France over so many time I can't even count.
>>
>>136684179
nice game mentality retard
>>
>>136686392
>my TV,
I have RT and all that Kremlin crap that make adds for NK and China and despise the West, not only the US/Europe version
>>
>>136686633
Nice try "Sven", but I've developed advanced Chang-sensors, and they are ringing like mad.
>>
>>136686676
>I have RT
And ?
Did you go in North Korea ?
Do you know some North Korean ?

>Mass media is my only source of information
How can you be this serious ?
>>
>>136684456
If I remember correctly you guys had quite a bit of trouble with the afghans as well.
>>
>>136686633
Where I said that Spain is relevant? also
>Ikea
>Relevant
>>
>>136686823
Is a country with a closed internet and censorship in all their mass media with almost 0 tourism. the only opinion that you can have from NK is from people outside NK, Countries that support them China and Russia and countries that don't
>>
>>136686571

China would rather back-stab NK than being out in cold with the rest of the retard countries in this world. Trust me on that, have ever deal with chinese when doing business?

Their game is to drag this whole stuff as cold war so long as possible and when things are really heated-up they would step-in as a peace negotiator before someone press nuke. China would a direct contorl over how the conflict will end. That is how they win the game and reputation.
>>
File: IMG_0749.jpg (121KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0749.jpg
121KB, 1280x720px
>>136686571

This dude is a smart
>>
>>136686570
When we had the Brits as enemies, we were.
Maybe something close to friend in the ww2 liberation of France also, but it probably depends of the perspectives. because when you see the big shit today, maybe we were in a better position in that time.
The thing is, it is since the 19th century an irrational alliance. No Brits, no alliance.
the perfect opposite of "friendly America" is "unfriendly" Russia". We will have so much more interest to deal closely with Russia. Because Europe is a failure and because America, sorry, but you don't buy us nothing.
>>
>>136686675

Okay kid, you obviously know fuck all about world events in the last 30 years. Get off Pol and actually pay attention to shit that HAS happened and IS happening.
>>
>>136687115
>almost 0 tourism
That's untrue. It's full of "Dictators tour" tourists.
Mostly American and British.
>>
>>136684960
USA, Russia, China, France, UK, Formerly South Africa, Pakistan, India, and probably Israel and Iran(limited numbers) as well as North Korea, are the only nations which have nukes, or are likely too I believe. Some nations have foreign countries nuclear weapons stationed there as a mutual defense pact.
>>
>>136687457
about 4,000 to 6,000 Western tourists visit North Korea each year.
France was visited by 85.7 million foreign tourists in 2013
that's from wikishit so could be wrong
>>
>>136682907
I am slightly concerned Iran may try to coordinate an attack on Israel which would pull the U.S. in two directions.
>>
File: 1465836975542.jpg (33KB, 562x600px) Image search: [Google]
1465836975542.jpg
33KB, 562x600px
>>136686639
We really should have let Hitler have his way with you limp wrists faggots and your putrid shithole of a country. Go back to decapitating each other like a pack of fucking dirty sandniggers. I hope Isis keeps on murdering you faggots while you continue to beg for more. You deserve it and you know you deserve it. Join your beloved mudslime pets in Isis so a man from a real country can put a bullet through your useless head.
>>
>>136687583
Nah, they would be too overstreteched with Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, and Hezbollah
>>
>>136687193

IF you were right, NK wouldn't be a threat now would they? The following conversation would have already happened right?

>"Hey Burgers!"
>"What the fuck do you want now dog kebab?"
>"Burger, I was a thinking: we could be best friends. I'll help you fat asses knock out little Kimmy and his skeleton clan. Just leave us the fuck alone in the South Sea and let us build our islands."
>"You're not fucking around slant eyes?"
>"No cowboi, I mean it."
>"What do I tell the Weaboos? They still don't like you guys and they want their sea."
>"Tell them to fuck off. After all, aren't all of their guns YOUR guns? Fuck it, they can even split Kimmy's land, make it a giant anime park if they want. Confucius knows that Kimmy's place lacks scenery."
>" Deal Chink."
>"Deal Burgerboi."

Except that conversation will NEVER happen, or anything like it.
>>
>>136687759
>Ungrateful Frogs !!
>>
>>136682907
America is underestimating this one, remember the old stereotype "all rook rike"? Those North Koreans will just have to run into China or the rest of SEA and Americans will NEVER be able to spot them.
>>
>>136687759
this.
>>
File: Guess Who.jpg (9KB, 258x195px) Image search: [Google]
Guess Who.jpg
9KB, 258x195px
>>136682907
>>
>>136687887
Possibly. But if North Korea is serious about going full retard or if we go full retard that would be the only real opportunity either of those countries have to attain their goals. Neither is strong enough on their own
>>
If NK and the US directly fight it will certainly lead to WW3. There's no way China would let NATO invade NK and the other powers would take advantage of the situation to pick sides. The US will likely go bankrupt trying to fight big wars in the East and Middle East.
>>
>>136682907

Because of stupid unfunny shit like this. https://youtu.be/kCpjgl2baLs
>>
>>136685494
>razing the entire country down
Do it, EU needs more Nork quties!
>>
>>136688476
Whatever China does, Russia will follow, those two have been buddies for quite a while. Not to mention those sanctions the US gave Russia. The US' overconfidence on this one will be its downfall.
>>
>>136682988

The sheer amount of conventional artillery aimed directly a Seoul is a major factor preventing western intervention. Buildings and bodies can't tell if the shell was made in 2016 or 1952.
>>
>>136688144

Listen here kiddo, have you ever deal with chinese? They're notorious backstabbers, if they get good deal were they shine and glory they will kick you out in minute even if you have the best product in the world.

Outside the room they talk all glory over Kim and saying we will protect your ass, in reality they fucking hate him to the guts because he is destroying Chinas reputation world-wide. They keep him in-charge because they're the only ones of can control him.

See, they use him as tool so they gain trust and reputation among the cool guys in the world. While lil Kim being Kim, China just sit back and waiting for a moment when they can go in and take charge of the situation.

>KIM: I will nuke u amerifat
>TRUMP: Shut up I will nuke you first
>China: Hey guys take a chill pill, I will talk to Kim
>repeat

Everyone claps and gives high fives to the china gook.
>>
>>136682988
>NK have a stone age-tier arsenal. I have no idea why people are so terrified.

R I C E
I
C
E

Im impressed by this level of arrogance.
>>
>>136689634
Still if they glass Seoul they turn about 80% of the world population against them.

NK picking a war with any (semi-)western nation will not end well for them.
>>
File: hidmarihang.png (322KB, 800x562px) Image search: [Google]
hidmarihang.png
322KB, 800x562px
>>136682907
>tfw didnt prep
>tfw will probably die either of starvation or shot to death
>mfw Arizona
>mfw 8/21/17

i only have 500 bucks and going into college fresh and ww3 has to happen
>>
>>136682907
It's not even going to be that. Trump baiting for distraction points, Kim's posturing to seem relevant and look strong, both are just a couple of spoiled fat fuck rich kids who talk a lot of shit but never get to the parking lot and have it out. They're all just waiting for Chinks and Japs to call them to chill out.

Pfft, Norks would go extinct if they started anything. Trump is such a massive LARPing faggot he'd be throwing every nuke he could at that shithole.
>>
>>136687430
you're stuck in the 40s if you still think russia wants to invade the west, grandpa
>>
Just remember you cunt.
It takes only an atomic bomb to remove half american agricolture making it radioative for the next 200 years and i say 1 they got many more
>>
I guess you fuckers dont know nothing about radioactiity and its dangers...Cancer growing 3 arms ecc
>>
>>136682988
you do know every tiem an imperialistic country went to war against a communistic country. the communist country won.. RIGHT?
ww2 was won sigle handly by stalin a COMMUNIST
Vietnam commies
korean war commies

realize when people are fighing for their lively hood and stopping imperialistic oppression. communism wins. its becasue communistic countries understand struggle and want to end capitalism

one love
peace
>>
>>136686857
And the Zulu.
>>
>>136688476
>no way China would let NATO invade NK
Nigga, China will invade NK first if anything happens. Trump is playing 4D chess here, remember? "China has to keep North Korea on a leash if they hope to keep trading with us" he said or some bullshit like that. Matter of fact is China and US are way too economically intertwined for a war, and won't go to war because there is absolutely no benefit to gain there if either side "wins". The US isn't going to send a military to govern over a billion Chinese, and China isn't going to lose tens of millions of men again to be on the winning end. And if both duke it out, end up with a fucking stalemate again, that will look bad on both sides.
>>
>>136683024
>China will scuttle its export based economy to fight the largest military in the world
>It will do this for the sake of North Korea
>It won't be happy that crazy Norks can no longer damage China's international reputation

Shoo shoo BRICS shill
>>
File: adachi persona.gif (385KB, 500x136px) Image search: [Google]
adachi persona.gif
385KB, 500x136px
>>136682907
>Why do everyone believe that there will be a WW3 if the Nork and USA start a war?

American here, educating the dumb Swedish guy

Article 5 dicates if America is attacked by NK, Europe is legally forced to join the fight

this doesn't apply if america attacks first

therefore, america is trying to bait NK into attacking so they can pull Europe into the fight
>>
>>136683456

Keep dreaming Swede, we have nothing to loose, we should smash euro-american hegemony, slay all of our enemies
>>
>>136696584
Neck yourself commie larping fagwad
>>
File: (34).jpg (34KB, 612x410px) Image search: [Google]
(34).jpg
34KB, 612x410px
>>136699634

>tfw we will arm all that niggers, liberals and all that westerner shit, so whole USA turn into LA-92 tier
>>
The only thing I see happening here is the norks flinging shit as usual and making money by trading stock market reactions on a global scale. Kim is playing a giant larp and makes money out of it.
>>
>>136682907
The better question is why does anyone think there will be a war at all? Attacking USA is suicide for NK, attacking NK for the USA is starting a nuclear war. Even if NK can't reach the US they will reach SK and Japan, millions will die and the US will lose reputation. Nothing will happen, it's just posturing from both sides.
Thread posts: 150
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.