[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should only STEM majors be allowed to vote?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: MkpFkA3.png (266KB, 981x969px) Image search: [Google]
MkpFkA3.png
266KB, 981x969px
Should only STEM majors be allowed to vote?
>>
>>136680881
No, only legal citizens with children (showing they have an actual interest in the future) should vote. If you cut the liberal 'I am so powerful I will never have kids!' and their pets out from voting the world can return to a normal place.
Also, if you are going to say "but I would vote correctly and I don't have kids" no, you won't. You are just as bad, not contributing to the future past your own desires.
>>
>>136680881
Stem majors who graduated from jew colleges? Oy vey!
>>
File: 147520065867.png (33KB, 976x598px) Image search: [Google]
147520065867.png
33KB, 976x598px
> mfw chemistry major

I vote for communism.
>>
>>136680881

Only people who serve their country and pass a voter test (which determines if they are smart informed enough to vote) should be able to vote.
>>
>>136680881
Why can't they just pick some programming courses?
>>
>>136680881
>Should only studenst that have done nothing in the realworld and are basically school children most of them well into their adulthood before they ever exist the safety bubble that schools provide.

... lol uh probably not
>>
>>136680881
Only property owners and military members/veterans should be able to vote
>>
>>136681529
>implying half of the autists here have or ever will have kids
>>
Only people paying income tax should be able to vote.
>>
>>136683333
quechked

planning on doing electrical engineering of some sort (electronics, power, solar, etc). how fucked am i post education wise?
>>
>>136682776
Are you a pedophile?
Yes you are a pedo
Most leftists are pedos
>>
>>136680881
teach yourself a craft? it's not that fucking hard
>>136682776
pharmacy?
>>136683329
this
>>
File: Psuedoscience.png (544KB, 717x2293px) Image search: [Google]
Psuedoscience.png
544KB, 717x2293px
>>136680881
As a STEM major I am fine with this. As long as social sciences are excluded that is. I think we can all agree on that.
>>
>>136681529
Men: Allowed to vote once he is married, turns 22, or completes two years of military service upon turning 18. Whichever comes first.

Women: Allowed to vote once she is married AND has a child.

Filing for divorce, having an abortion, or having a child out-of-wedlock permanently disqualifies you from voting.
>>
THE RED PILL

choose a REASONABLE CAREER and then see what education is needed
>>
>>136684027
how do you get this into the public though? how about only parents can vote
>>
>>136683329
This. Service guarantees citizenship after all.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBxgrr0wL8M
>>
>>136681529
>showing they have an actual interest in the future
Yo das right man I have children Tarshell and Jo'Queefa they moms be trippin tho after I got out
>>
>>136680881
As a Math/CS undergrad I can say they'll vote Green Party every time. Also get ready for research to be half of our expenses!
>>
High school dropout and over a decade of employment at Walmart reporting in. Where do I stand in this?
>>
File: feels_good.jpg (31KB, 659x609px) Image search: [Google]
feels_good.jpg
31KB, 659x609px
>>136680881
>mfw realized uni is a meme and dropped out of Physics after one year and am now living with my mum as a NEET

Only married men over the age of 18 should be allowed to vote
>>
>>136683329
this
>>
>>136684172
Now it's probably impossible. I was just thinking ideally.

Letting parents vote just removes the white vote and replaces it with spics and shitskins.

I know a lot of us think it will bring up white birthrates but it will honestly just stop young dejected men (who lean right) from voting at all or force them into the death trap of modern relationships.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.