[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me love Jesus /pol/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 108.jpg (71KB, 780x585px) Image search: [Google]
108.jpg
71KB, 780x585px
I read a liberal comic. Can't source it but it used the Good Samaritan story to justify immigration. I can't help but feel that Christianity is inherently leftist. Help me find my faith in our Lord and Saviour.
>>
>>136679960
Christianity upholds good morals but is not leftist.

You might say it is authoritarian because salvation lies on believing in Jesus alone and following the rules and examples of the bible.

Also Jesus was redpilled about the jews, he knew that they were lying thieving scum and threw them outta his temple.
In revelations he even goes to great lengths to make the jews believe of his 2nd coming but these mainly fall on deaf ears cause the jews keep on denying the christ.
>>
>>136680496
>>136680496
Yes, but how do you refute the Good Samaritan story being supportive of unbridled immigration. When Jesus asks us to love our neighbours, was he encouraging us to turn the other cheek to sandniggers?
>>
>>136681604
Jesus said to be wise as serpents, and innocent as doves.
You can still be charitable and help people. But forcing other people to be charitable (via laws and threat of imprisonment) isn't true charity.
if the left were truly concerned with christian ideals, they wouldn't be pro-abortion, or pro-gay marriage, or many other things.
the left just want open borders because they're engaged in human trafficking, so they will use any argument to try to justify what they were going to do anyways, since slavery pays so well.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.