[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck the liberal Agenda. Fuck minorities.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: albundy2.jpg (35KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
albundy2.jpg
35KB, 500x333px
I miss the 90s - where everything was great.
None of this crazy 42 genders nonsense.
The world was a great place, everything in its prime.
Celebs were great, Sportsmen were great, everything was just great.

Al Bundy told it like it is.

If a woman had small titties - he'd tell her he liked big titties instead, or inform her that she has small titties. If she looked queer - he'd say it.
Al Bundy dgaf about your feelings - as it should be.
Al Bundy has a right to say and feel what he wants, as much as anyone else.

There was a time you could tell somebody to fuck off out of your shit without them claiming you bullied them.
That time has long passed.

If a troll trolls you - and you tell him to fuck off - that's cyber bullying.

Political correctness has ruined the Earth.
Today the world sucks - liberal agenda has screwed it.
So many weaklings out there, and troublemakers posing as victims.

Most of these people are short haired gel using morons - they couldn't grow a brain if you farted in their ears.
They drive SUV's and stupid 4 cylinder cars as they are beta, and weak.

They troll someone, get bullied, commit suicide or whatever, and it's the other guys fault.
Wtf?

There are 42 genders right now - are you kidding???

What the absolute fuck is going on with the world today?

70% of the millennial generation are homosexuals, or have tried, or think it's cool - or are perfectly ok with that. The fak?

Be gay all you want, do what you want - but at no stage you will tell me it is normal.
There is no such thing as the gay gene - so fuck off.

These minorities...
These people cause issues, riots, and so on when they do not get their way.
These people have changed the very meaning of marriage from 1 man and 1 woman to - WHATEVER THE FAK YOU WANT IT TO BE.

These people are trolls.

These people - these minorities - have more power than anyone else.
>>
>>136679321

They are a minority. Why do they have better laws and rules than the majority?

Shit like this is what must be put up with today in 2017.

This reverse racism must end. This whole gender nonsense crap must end.
This lack of education and government brainwashing in the schools is nonsense.

I can see why parents want their kids home schooled now.
Never understood it before - now he does.

The government- and all forms of education in government instituations - are brainwashing people into believing stupid shit without a second thought.
The pro gay agenda is out of control. The liberal agenda is also out of control.

LEAVE ME ALONE!

Make the world a better place - stand up for your rights.

#GoldenEra
#SickOfYourBullshitAgenda
#ButMuhFeelings
>>
File: communist-pope.jpg (47KB, 278x276px) Image search: [Google]
communist-pope.jpg
47KB, 278x276px
So many Commies have to die. Sometimes I fear there are not enough bullets on this planet.
>>
File: index.png (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
index.png
5KB, 225x225px
Fuck Starvin Marvin.
>>
Gonna go out on a limb here to say that you're too young ro actually remember the 90's, but thats litterally where all of this PC bullshit started and it's been a slow but steady progression ever since
>>
>>136680024
The agenda started in the late 90s, almost 2000.
Early 90s was great. The last era of no political correctness.

Spice Girls, Back Street Boys, all them bands popped up in the mid 90s - and 5 to 10 years later it started to snowball.

Gay liberals everywhere.
>>
File: holocaustmyth.gif (193KB, 608x569px) Image search: [Google]
holocaustmyth.gif
193KB, 608x569px
Also, really sick of hearing this jewish holocaust bullshit lie.

Fuck off and get educated.

I am not part of your bullshit religious conspiracy.
>Pic related
>>
>>136679321
>OP doesn't know Married with Children was created by a black guy
>>
>>136680550
Black guy. Not nigger. Hard working black guy.
He's basically white.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.