[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Americans are laughable

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 13

File: 1471937673036.png (1B, 486x500px)
1471937673036.png
1B, 486x500px
North Korea is full of underground bases, All the cities are prepared for nuclear strike if something happened. Don't matter how many nukes you have USA nukes will do nothing if people are underground 500m.

People think North korea will be easy to take down. LOL, they have 7.5 million patriotism soldiers ready in their homeland.

Just fucking KEK. Remember this is not Iraq or Afghanistan
>>
>>136677461
Little does NK know that we've already been dead inside since the 80's

Nuke us senpai
>>
fucking kek

they have 7.5m malnourished fighters, they'll be lucky to get a shot off before dying.

North Korea wouldn't last 5 minutes in a war.
>>
>>136677618
>underestimating a cornered animal
>which has been cornered for the last 60 years
>which has nukes and long-range ICBMs
Yeah, that sounds smart.
>>
>>136677618
Amerifats cant even beat 20 malnourished vietcong rice farmers. Imagine 7 million.
>>
File: 1501262591303.jpg (1MB, 2100x2931px) Image search: [Google]
1501262591303.jpg
1MB, 2100x2931px
>>136677728
By myself I could win the war against north korea.
>>
>>136677728
That analogy doesn't work with nukes and tanks. A soldier won't kill a tank cause he was backed into a corner.
>>
>>136677800
If you apply Trudeau's theorem, indeed.
>>
File: 1501919562265.jpg (282KB, 1118x1677px) Image search: [Google]
1501919562265.jpg
282KB, 1118x1677px
You actually believe that a load of malnourished fighters with WW2 era equipment can beat the USA?

You do fucking know that the rules of engagement will be different for this war right? American bombers bombing day and night removing the north korean menace.
>>
>>136677728
>they have enough resources to build a few nukes and icbms. rest of their arsenal is on loan from china, mainly weapons from the 70s.

>we are fucked senpai
>>
>>136677728
yeah we did so well against the gooks in vietnam or the gooks in korea part 1

although nk should be easy just one nuke on pyongyang
>>
>>136677728
the french
>>
>>136677461
bro we've literally been at war for north of 50 years give or take. You think about that for a minute
>>
>>136677461
North Korea rules by fear and control. Everyone is a prisoner, even the military. You go in and show that the North Korean government is no longer in control, you'll see the military stop fighting and surrender. They're not stupid; they're a high IQ population. They know damn well that their lives would be much better under anyone else's rule, and if presented with the opportunity, they'd lay down their arms for a better life, especially when it's clear the the North Korean government no long as control. You're not dealing with a bunch of towel head, religious fanatics mind you.
>>
>war in middle east lost support
>president losing support
>America focusing on internal conflict

>suddenly north korea has long range missiles
>next month theyve made ICBMs
>now they're close to nuclear warheads for ICBMs
>and finally they're threatening the US
>not anywhere meaningful in the US, just Guam, so Americans wont particularly care nor will many die
This is a fucking joke and I feel bad for any brainwashed American who thinks this is legitimate. NK is an American vassal state and a patsy for when USA needs to project its problems away from home.

Why would Kim jong un do this when he will surely be annihilated? And not just him, but all of NK. He will lose absolutely everything and be left with nothing, why would anyone do that? Theres nowhere on the planet he can hide from western intelligence services. Why would a man sign away all his power and wealth in return for certain death? Unless he has a way out and he knows it?

This is all just such bullshit, and I genuinely believe that you are a sub 100 IQ ledditor if you have no questions or qualms over it
>>
Yeah pretty much. 5 decades of fortification=Super Vietnam. A ground war is necessary and I doubt the West has the resolve to see it through.
>>
>>136678090
well tbf if its 7.5m NK, you guys have the K/D ratio to beat them.

It was something like 50 vietcong dead per 1 american dead.
>>
>>136677461
>irradiate the surface
>undernorks win somehow
>>
>>136678044
do you think all those millions of Nork troops are just going to sit around letting themselves be bombed? They'd fucking overwhelm South Korea before that happens.
>>
File: CcjMWaoXIAAKByw.jpg (41KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
CcjMWaoXIAAKByw.jpg
41KB, 600x338px
>>136677867
>Trudeau's Theorem
>>
File: a.jpg (170KB, 1543x868px) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
170KB, 1543x868px
>>136677461
>if you nuke your enemies so bad the survivors have to go 500m underground to finish dying, then your enemies win
>>
>>136678318
kek they'd be toasted by bombing runs day and night. Soldiers defending the DMZ would be fucked but NATO troops would destroy any zerg rush.

not that it can be called a zerg rush more like small soldiers running because they're malnourished and probably don't have the strengh to fire a gun.
>>
File: 758f88a24c0a39bce814e85c7eb9c6e9.jpg (639KB, 1600x1065px) Image search: [Google]
758f88a24c0a39bce814e85c7eb9c6e9.jpg
639KB, 1600x1065px
>>136677461
We fucking smoked the norks at Inchon and we're about to do it again, only this time China won't show up to save their bacon. Kim and his T-62's are about to get the Saddam treatment and there's nothing anyone can do about it, least of all the gook rats who are about to discover modern warfare as their toy army gets pulverized by Tomahawks and drone swarms
>>
>>136677461
But do they really have nuclear capabilities
>>
>>136678461
North Korean troops don't have to go very far to take Seoul and I doubt South Koreans are just going to pull a Russia and burn all their crops as the norks pour through. if the DMZ is fucked South Korea is fucked. The West isn't going to bomb South Korea. I think it would turn back into the Korean War where western troops have to push NK back but this time it has to be seen through to the end. That's not even considering the possibility of NK nuking SK or Japan in this scenario.
>>
>>136678544

They are threatening that they do.
>>
I'm sure they're ready for a nuke.

They're not ready for 40+ MOABs that are about to expire.
You know, the ones that will collapse underground tunnels?
>>
>>136678090
pyongyang is basically just a big parking lot dude. It doesn't have any strategic importance.
>>
>>136678916
>other than being the capitol of NK
>>
Wow, so all cities have a Cheyenne mountain under neath them huh? what's that? those cities are designed for small warheads of the 70's not today's monstrosities. What's that North Cuckrea doesn't have enough food preserves to last even a month of nuclear fallout. What's that half the shelters are concrete coffins when a real nuke goes off trapping dozens of people inside.

You really haven't thought this through have you OP???
>>
>>136678964
We had Hanoi for the duration of the Vietnam War and we still lost. NK's military assets are underground.
>>
modern day blitzkreig against North Korea when?
>>
>>136677461

>bunker vs. rod of god

Good luck!
>>
OP is a comedian. Yes NK has underground structure. If the world decides to not let you come out, what does it matter?
>>
>>136677461
> Implying most ICBM's don't have sufficient kinetic force to liquefy any base they're dropped on top of even if it has a few hundred meters of dirt between impact and target
> Implying the Americans don't have an arsenal of bombs specifically designed to drill into earth and concrete and then detonate
> Implying OP is actually this retarded
>>
>>136679150

...when you can stop gorging on food...so never.
>>
>>136679147
That's pretty relative.
Lost politically since the hippies made us leave

Won militarily by killing 150:1

And since 99% of americans don't care about the political state of Vietnam, I'd say we won.

Also I refer you to >>136678907
>>
We definitely should never underestimate an opponent, and there would definitely be casualties since this would be more conventional than the norm. Still though we would obliterate NK if they are the only fighting elements against us. I worry more about South Korea and Japan, as well as the troops going in to fight. God save and keep them if anything does happen. All believers here at /pol we need to pray for them. Especially all the South Korean brothers and sisters.
>>
File: 1490754523517.gif (2MB, 320x218px) Image search: [Google]
1490754523517.gif
2MB, 320x218px
>>136677728
k so we should just do nothing and hope they get bored and get rid of their nukes
>>
File: 1498080102768.jpg (71KB, 582x600px) Image search: [Google]
1498080102768.jpg
71KB, 582x600px
>>136677461
>mfw bunker buster
>>
>>136679147
I don't have time to sit here and wait for whatever retarded response you have, I'll just jump to the

You're fucking stupid etc whatever hippy.

Night
>>
>>136677461
> u.s bombs entirety of nork
> norks retreat underground
> u.s waits for under a month for them to start surrendering because they can barely feed themselves above ground let alone in bunkers and they wont be able to attempt military ops without being bombed again

Wowee checkmate those norks are gonna win
>>
>>136678526
Really what's gonna happen this time that'll stop the Chinks from intervening again? SK is still an American puppet state, and they still don't want a democracy next to their border
>>
>>136679453
>muh k/d ratio

when will this fucking meme end
>>
File: burninggooks.jpg (23KB, 437x290px) Image search: [Google]
burninggooks.jpg
23KB, 437x290px
>>136677461
>Don't matter how many nukes you have USA nukes will do nothing if people are underground 500m.
then i guess we'll just have to do it the old fashioned way
>>
Honestly can we just let NK have their country how they want it. Let's say we negotiate that NK can have their defense but in return they must also allow people to come and go from their country - they must allow UN inspectors into view their sites - they must stop all nuclear programs and dismantle them - but they can keep their nuclear cores in case they need them for anything - in return we will give them billions worth of free energy. I have a feeling this plan will work and isn't stupid all

- Former Presidenf of USA
>>
>>136677728
ah the
>Cornered animal
meme
this animal is starving
has no soul
is a mutt with no teeth
and any teeth it does have the animal controll have gloves to deal with.

Basically what I'm saying anon is NK's army are dellusional, they have out dated equipment, they are literally starving and it will get MUCH worse if you fight the USA.

Not forgetting the USA has the best psyops in the world playing tapes of tanks advancing every half an hour on huge fuckoff speakers to make them sound indistinguishable from the real thing to lower enemy moralle.

Announcing through handheld radio that NK will be no match for the USA.

It's absolutely amazing what they did in the 2nd gulf war, and I'm pretty sure these tactics would be pretty honed by now.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_Operations_(United_States)
>>
>>136679745
Yeah just like those farmers in Afghanistan right?
>>
File: 823978650_1858455.gif (226KB, 400x343px) Image search: [Google]
823978650_1858455.gif
226KB, 400x343px
NKorea threatening Guam is going to make the American military seriously doubt that we can strike out a nuclear deterrence deal like we did with the Soviets.

Right now they're watching carefully to see how Korea will act in 5-10 years when they have a genuine nuke stockpile that could destroy us in earnest.

They're not acting nicely. Kim is not acting like a rational actor when he directly threatens U.S. bases in the Pacific.
>>
I feel the biggest limitation to the US military is them trying to act like the good guys.

America does weird things when it gets properly pissed.
Raise taxes? Raise your empire.
Secede? Secede life from your land.
Surprise attack? SURPRISE, NUKES!
Wining the space race? You just lost the Economic race.
Crash some planes into a couple towers? Crash your entire region into chaos.

North Korea exists because America allows it to. A war with China will mean losing a lot of cheap factors and labor. China is awful when it comes to war, their entire history is list of military failures. They get fucked by nomads and build a wall, only to get fucked anyways by the nomads. They invade little countries that hardly exist and lose anyways. They try and expel the foreign influences, only for the entire world to team up against China and beat them back into submission.

China is the world's punching bag. China is the most beta of nations to exist.
>>
ronnie wells
>>
>>136677461
hahaha they have constant civic arest.

The people want war so that they ran away from that shithole
>>
>>136677461
It all comes down to whether or not the war goes nuclear.

Using nukes, the US could eliminate N Korea entirely. For sure, some of their underground facilities would survive, but it would be pointless to hide underground and die of thirst. It is likely the surface will be uninhabitable for decades; the highly mountainous terrain would trap most of the nuclear fallout.

Of course, N Korea would nuke US allies and military forces in S Korea and Japan. These countries would also be eliminated. It is possible that N Korea could hit some US targets either in the Pacific, Alaska or the West Coast, but the chance of a N Korean missile being intercepted increases with the length of its flight path.

China would be pissed. Although they might be pleased with the annihilation of their main rival, Japan, they will also be dealing with nuclear fallout and radioactive debris for years.

Unless we've learned nothing from the first Korean War, we should know that a conventional war against N Korea is retarded. There is simply no room for military maneuvers on the Korean Peninsula. Amphibious flanking maneuvers are a very risky and very costly gamble. Continuous bombing would be even less effective than it was last time. During the Korean War, they just hid under trees, in caves, and moved at night. Now, they have underground railroads. They don't care if their civilian centers get carpet bombed. Nobody would win. A conventional 2nd Korean War would be a meatgrinder bloodbath. To quote Voltaire, "while most states have an army, the [Korean] army has a state".

As a Texan American, I say we nuke the hell out of them. Fuck Korea and fuck Japan too. The Chinese won't have time to respond, and, when all Koreans and Japanese are already dead, their response will be, as usual, pragmatic.
>>
>>136680338
He can nuke Alaska now, family.
>>
>>136680258
I'm assuming you mean the enemies hidden among innocent civilians that are hard to identify and kill? These same people that are spread throughout a vast region of mountains. NK is a small country with all of the important people centered in a small area that's the perfect size for a nuke.
>>
>>136677461
lets do it. madmax times will be baws. rapeapoloiza 2017 and cannibalism required to survive. martial law means you rape your food while you eat it... alive
>>
The only important thing is to take out their artillery and cripple their icbm/nuke facilities.
After that you can just wait them out, you don't even need to put boots on the ground.
>>
>>136677461
How are they going to grow food in those underground bunkers?
>>
>>136680585
Nigga, North Korea is literally a mountainous peninsula, and if you seriously guerilla warfare won't be on the table you're severely mistaken
>>
>>136681428
Who the fuck cares anyway, nothings gonna happen. This board's gone to shit
>>
>>136678318
>do you think all those millions of Nork troops are just going to sit around letting themselves be bombed?
they would literally have no choice. they don't have the technology or equipment to deal with american airpower. It would be a repeat of the first gulf war but even more pathetic on NK's part because the gap between tech is even larger than in 1990. they'd either be annihilated or start surrendering in droves. It'd probably look more like a refugee situation than a war.
>>
>>136677461
Burguers are you really falling for this bullshit once again?You really believe they can send a fucking missile to california or that even if they can,they would do it so they could start their own genocide?
>>
File: 1501672560766.png (330KB, 720x863px) Image search: [Google]
1501672560766.png
330KB, 720x863px
>>136679453
>>
File: image.jpg (444KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
444KB, 1000x1000px
>>136678205
Fucking this
>>
>>136677461
Great job euroclap you've exposed your ignorance yet again.
>>
>>136682205
Only our media. Let me describe what happened after the missile test.
The Chicago Sun Times claimed Chicago could get struck.
The New Post claimed New York could get struck.
The LA Times claimed LA could get struck
Noticing a trend??
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.