[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the USA isn't an empir-

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

>>
>>136675423
really maeks u think
>>
>>136675423
No one is saying we aren't. Our integrated homeland alone is the size of an empire.

Technically an empire requires a monarch though, so obviously we don't talk about it.
>>
>>136676026
>an empire requires a monarch
>>
we run this shit senpai
>>
>>136676656
Name an empire without a monarch.
>>
>>136676790
the dutch empire before the 19th century

arguably the serene republics of italy
>>
>>136677040
The high point of the Dutch Empire, when it actually was called an empire, was during the monarchy.

The Italian republics were never called empires.
>>
>>136675423

Is that why the US pays these countries to have a base there? Is it also why they'd leave if the host country asked them to do so?
>>
>>136677270
for real dude? do you recognize the economic and political repercussions if they asked such a thing? that's like getting blacklisted by the most powerful force in the world, its literal suicide by idiocy
>>
>OP
>'I'm not literally a faggo-'
>>
>>136677621

Like the Philippines asked the American to leave Subic Bay? Are they blacklisted?

How can the US be an empire if we can't even force Japan to come to an agreement over trade deficit?
>>
>>136677270
doesn't cuba want you out of guantanamo bay?
>>
>>136675423

Who ever tried arguing that we weren't?
>>
>>136679624
>>136679130
>>
>>136679583

And? If they do they'd have to renounce a treaty that was made.

They want money more than they'd like the US to leave. The Castros have close to a billion dollars in multiple banks while their citizens live in huts.
>>
File: USA and Israel.jpg (74KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
USA and Israel.jpg
74KB, 500x375px
>>136676702
That's where you're wrong, kiddo.
>>
File: goofy hitler.jpg (34KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
goofy hitler.jpg
34KB, 1280x720px
>>136675423
The ship has already been built, now we just need brand new shiny one of these to run it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.