[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Michael Crichton wrote his last book: Global Warming is a HOAX

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: crichton.jpg (19KB, 265x264px) Image search: [Google]
crichton.jpg
19KB, 265x264px
>Michael Crichton, who wrote over thirty books (12 now movies) in his lifetime before dying suddenly of cancer, was one of the pioneers of the tech-novel genre.

>Michael Critchton was perhaps the most scientifically literate and technologically brilliant best-selling novelist of our time. It turns out he was one of the most courageous, too. >Fortunately, by the time he published “State of Fear,” a pounding thriller with more than 200 scientific footnotes meticulously documenting its all-assault on Big Climate Alarmism, his reputation was unassailable. Because, when he published it, the man who had written “The Andromeda Strain,” “Congo,” “Terminal Man,” “Jurraisic Park,” and “E.T.E.R.” got few reviews and those were mostly awful. Groups of scientists wrote letters scorning the science in the book.
>Crichton never flinched. The book gave him a reputation as a climate change skeptic and in 2005 he testified before a Senate committee and had a private visit with President George W. Bush to discuss the issue.
https://wattsupwiththat.com/2016/09/29/state-of-fear-by-michael-crichton-could-be-the-1984-of-climate-alarmism/

A speech in his final months, Crichton talks about government assassinations, Ukraine, and media collusion narratives...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REic4mOHNHU
>>
He's a retard that denies Science then
>>
>>136675133

It has little to do with Science.

More to do with conning you into a Carbon Tax Scam.
>>
>>136675242
>a Carbon Tax

How is this a Solution?

Is that all your precious "Science" is capable of?

If you want a Solution then you need to talk to the people who keep power generation devices classified.

Look at the Invention Secrecy Act.
>>
File: TrumpBannon.png (143KB, 915x665px) Image search: [Google]
TrumpBannon.png
143KB, 915x665px
Climate change deniers are ecological nazis and should be punched in the face and fired immediately.
>>
Chrichton's suspicion of global warmism is best described in this lecture:
https://wattsupwiththat.com/2010/07/09/aliens-cause-global-warming-a-caltech-lecture-by-michael-crichton/

sorry norway. i can't be bothered to archive.
>>
>>136675133
just the same as in the past best when people called out bullshit statistics used to further a agenda/the pockets of the people doing the "science" yeah the big freeze was really terrible i still remember how all humans died was really fucking insane why did the retards not listen right? You retard.
>>
>>136675399
Outdated pic. You moved on to kushner/ ivanka and now mcmaster

Catch up with your own propaganda
>>
Y2K, 911, and 2008 were all planned events, like a global stage for the kikes
>>
File: IMG_1488.jpg (160KB, 623x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1488.jpg
160KB, 623x900px
>>136675025
One of my favourite authors growing up. Many of his classics are still must reads and decades ahead of their time. Climate science has been proven to be heavily fraudulent and computer models are nice but are essentially data masterbation tools. It is easy to tell the science and politics are a scam because all the proposed (((solutions))) are crafted to protect large power structures while whipping the individual into poverty, submission and hopefully an early childless grave.

If governments were funding serious research into technologies like thorium reactors and/or fusion power and using resources to actually improve infrastructure, I could be persuaded to buy into the politics of substantive environmental change. As it stands now, climate science is a large propaganda arm for (((them))) to extract more schekles from an increasingly resource starved populous. We have many actual environmental issues not being addressed as a result of this delusional cult like worldview being fed to us from almost every social and economic institution across society.
>>
>>136675025
Wasn't his name Crighton? Is this a mandella effect I'm experiencing?
>>
>>136679396

You are experiencing an effect from your Swiss cheese brain.
>>
Climate change denial in the right is such a cop-out. You can argue against government regulations without dismissing science.
>>
>>136679491
How do you pronounce it then? I 've heard it -ight like in Light, not with -icht/-ch, like in Church.
Not a native English speaker btew.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.