[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't the Avengers Back Trump over North Korea?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Stark.jpg (1MB, 3072x2048px)
Stark.jpg
1MB, 3072x2048px
Tony Stark is a literal billionaire and tech genius. He should obviously be working with Trump on how to address any possible nuclear threats from North Korea but instead he's working on stupid as anti-virus malware. Spiderman chose not to join the avengers so he's obviously useless. Thor is an Aryan God and should be supporting Trump over Kim Jong Un.

Captain America should be backing Trump right now instead of doing jack shit but no, he's chosing not to. This is fucked actually. The avengers might actually allow WW3 because they don't like the sitting President of the United States.
>>
>>136672057
Because he isn't real and superheros aren't real. Time to be a big boy.
>>
>>136672139
I know the movies are fake but they are actual people right
>>
>>136672402
The actual people who play them are liberal Hollywood celebrities who would back North Korea before siding with Trump on something.
>>
>>136672057
Thor is offworld somewhere and so is Hulk. There's a bunch of infighting amongst who's left. And their new friend, the KANG, is a fucking isolationist, so he isn't gonna do jack shit.

Sometimes I wonder if it would've been better if the Chitari wiped us all out, or if Hydra took over everything. Hydra would snuff Kim out in a nanosecond.
>>
>>136672057
Tony Stark is not the problem, he is onboard... As he signed the agreement The problem is the Cap'n. He started a fight with Tony Stark because Tony agreed to work with the US government.
>>
uh

The writers would have the characters kill trump then cuck to kim jong un. You should know this.
>>
>>136672498
How is captain America liberal? He is the most nationalist person in know and hated foreigners. He literally hated a germans two years after being unfrozen due to intense patriotism

And Tony Stark was kind of Conservative considering him calling the suit "war machine"
>>
>>136672618
Hydra was evil though didn't they kill like 6 million people just for protesting their global dominantat ion?
>>
>>136672627
You are right actually
>>
>>136672927
He was in bed with the FDR administration, I'm convinced the DNC has dirt on him. The only republican he could possibly have followed was Eisenhower.
>>
File: evans-nazi-hope.jpg (72KB, 650x394px) Image search: [Google]
evans-nazi-hope.jpg
72KB, 650x394px
>>136672927
He's a cuck-tain america irl
>>
What about batman what is he up to
>>
>>136674404
FDR was a Liberal but not the kind of Liberals you see today. He was socially conservative I believe, he just supported a keynesian economic theory.
>>
>>136674904
Batman is apolitical and is too busy fighting streetcrime. My question is why isn't he doing anything about Hillary email scandals.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.