[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So who is behind producing the superdollar?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: s060110.jpg (45KB, 500x360px) Image search: [Google]
s060110.jpg
45KB, 500x360px
So who is behind producing the superdollar?
>>
>>136671897
The juice
>>
>>136671897
NK, China & criminal gangs.
>>
>>136672166
I don't think so. Only the CIA is very capable of this.
>>
>>136671897

Jews and the CIA. Jews were nabbed in Cherry Hill New Jersey state and the story got memory-holed. CIA uses their print runs overseas for local pay-offs. The US carousel blames NK, Iran and the Yakuza depending on what sticky wicket they are attempting to slide.
>>
>>136672876
Makes a lot of sense, however it's reasonable their prints and possibly the printing machines are also used as a black currency to groups that need funding but can't openly be supported.
>>
>>136673214

The problem is the Chinks buy them at a huge discount and they are going back to your country and being used to purchase real property. The stateside kikes were charging 20 cents a dollar for each bill.
>>
>>136671897
CIA and Mossad
>>
GTA IV said it was North Korea and they were redpilled about Iran-Contra
>>
File: American Psycho.png (317KB, 846x359px) Image search: [Google]
American Psycho.png
317KB, 846x359px
>>136671897
Look at that subtle colouring. The tasteful thickness.
>>
>>136673432
Nothing wrong with trying to outjew the kikes.
>>
US mints.
>>
File: lLxCoWM.jpg (150KB, 1280x1120px) Image search: [Google]
lLxCoWM.jpg
150KB, 1280x1120px
>>
>>136671897
what the fuck even is the super dollar
>>
>>136671897
They (CIA and mosssad) print these to fund overseas groups. Later when they are returned to US the banks can detect them and remove them from the money supply at no cost to US government. Only the people who hold them get fucked.

The technology to defeat these counterfeiters has existed for over twenty years, but the US government has not really upped their security game.

I knwo alot of you like to shittalk about Canucks, but if you look at our money it is virtually uncounterfeitable. We have dozens of security measures, including plastic money, holograms, colours, embedded microscopic pictures, very thin metallic bars running through, etc etc etc

Try counterfeiting a Canadian twenty. And you will quickly realize why the Canadian Mint is considered the best in the world, and prints the money of not only Canada, but dozens of other nations, who are often too poor to be able to create high quality paper bills like us.
>>
>>136676761
A highly accurate counterfeit 100 dollar bill thought to be in circulation since the 1980s.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.