[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>americans grow up with comic books and capeshit movies with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

>americans grow up with comic books and capeshit movies with a clearly defined good vs evil
>fox news and cnn tell you north korea is evil and is planning to bomb you
>casually forgeting america has millitary bases in basically every country, isbthe first country to nuke another and will invade a country if deemed not democratic enough
>"wow epik just like in my comic books, we must stop this evil man like superman did"
you would almost forget the fact that you are a country of mongrel consumer drones, how convenient!
>>
PHALLUS
>>
>>136670585
Where do I even begin? How about the first Superman movie from 1978
>>
wtf I love North Korea now!
>>
>>136670585
>toothpastes grow up with achmed for a dad and Somalian benis lodged in butt
>toothpaste news tells you this is normal and your society has always been like this and you're evil if you don't like it
>casually forgetting you have no military or bases anywhere and are completely beholden to actual countries with cities that aren't a touristic meme destination for patchouli huffing granola drop outs from far and wide
>wow drumpf is so evil right guys good thing we have jamalian benis to keep our dads and moms warm at night while we eat from a microwave to pay for his welfare
Stay mad toothpaste homosexual
>>
>>136671447
>yes goy if you don't want to die for israel you like somalian cocks rammed in your ass
>>
File: 1493438664429.jpg (113KB, 679x589px) Image search: [Google]
1493438664429.jpg
113KB, 679x589px
>>136671447
>hispano-negroid mongrels grow up an become obese at the ripe age of 9
>"this is freedom"
>join the millitary so you fight the evil dictator on the other side of the world
>"mordechai herzelwitz of the republican party told me they have WMD's"
>comrades get blown up by IED's or kill themselves
>come back to you 56% white country
>you have to wait for medication behind juan martinez that hopped the border last year
>maniacally depressed
>"b-but atleast david cohen of that weapons manufacturing company made a lot of money"
americans have nothing but retarded power fantasies. No culture to fall back on, only the delusion that you personally are benfitting of your overlorss playing word police. They dont care about america and its people, go die in a desert and they wont be kept aweke at night.
>>
America is THE great Satan and I have the privilege every day of seeing it shoved right in my face. Can't wait to get my next job so I can pay taxes to help continue to ruin the fucking planet.
>>
>>136671776
>1776
btfo by your own post
>>136672467
race mixing is a meme, American white women are far more loyal than eurowhites. Over half of them voted for trump, you literally don't even have a right wing option. Enjoy living in the shadow of my vote for the rest of your life, and don't forget to stay mad.
Maybe one day you'll have enough skills and merit to get through the strong filter of my great president's RAISE Act immigration plan, but you're probably too Muslim to pass extreme vetting
>>
File: 1501480186631.jpg (26KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1501480186631.jpg
26KB, 500x500px
>>136670585
>>
File: 1495301311095.gif (2MB, 889x719px) Image search: [Google]
1495301311095.gif
2MB, 889x719px
>>136673255
>race mixing is a meme
you wish
>implying I would ever voluntarily go to the USA
HAHAHAHAHAHAGAGAGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
wow they had two ch
>>136673348
that the best you could come up with?
>>
america world police sounds like a terrible idea until you realize that despite all the corruption and middle east fuckery america is keeping the peace in most places. america is keeping so many bitch countries in their place right now, we can only imagine the wars that might have broken out if america didn't give a fuck. nobody dares do anything without fearing how america will react.

the world needs a chad country to bully everyone into peace. america is the chad earth deserves, but not the one it needs right now. so we'll shitpost about him. because he can take it. because he's not our hero. he's a silent guardian. a watchful protector. a dark knight. for you
>>
File: washington on the jews.jpg (404KB, 643x532px) Image search: [Google]
washington on the jews.jpg
404KB, 643x532px
>>136673255
>>1776
>btfo by your own post
Not quite my mulatto friend, the founders would have never wanted their legacy to turn into a ZOG hive. That GET was a sign of the spirit of George Washington speaking.
>>
File: kriegsanstifter.jpg (61KB, 387x550px) Image search: [Google]
kriegsanstifter.jpg
61KB, 387x550px
>>136673762
>america is keeping the peace in most places
Without ZOG influence, there would be no Arab Spring, no Syrian civil war and no tide of rapefugees swarming Europe. Had USA not been controlled by kikes, maybe American world policing would actually keep peace, but as things are now it is the foremost enemy of peace.
>>
File: this is bait.png (295KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
this is bait.png
295KB, 2000x2000px
>>136670585
Sage goes in all fields
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.