[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Abos raping kids.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

File: 7689326-3x2-940x627.jpg (93KB, 940x627px) Image search: [Google]
7689326-3x2-940x627.jpg
93KB, 940x627px
>it's muh alcohol's fault
http://mpegmedia.abc.net.au/news/video/201708/NOLp_IndigVideo_0908_1000k.mp4

It's funny because in the 20 odd years of being an alcoholic I never once felt the need to rape a child let alone engage in fisticuffs in public
This is race apologist at it's very worst.

I do agree with the need for cashless welfare to stop abos drinking and taking drugs I'm not so naive as to think there aren't fairly simple ways to circumvent it.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-08-09/andrew-forrest-uses-violent-video-to-push-cashless-welfare-card/8789616

More importantly - abo pissheads are getting away with a crime that f I perpetrated I'd be sent to prison for for a looong time because of their "kulcha".
>>
>>136670073

>http://abc net au/news/2017-08-09/andrew-forrest-uses-violent-video-to-push-cashless-welfare-card/8789616
https://archive.is/Np8Jr
>>
>>136670093

atta boy
>>
>>136670093
Hi Denis's shill.
Still interested in what you write you script in? Thnx for the bump btw
>>
Yes?

Ever been to a lefty event, made an argument about affirmative action and then said "but it's okay for aboriginals"? Their reaction is priceless and it shut them up so quick.

We all believe showing extreme tolerance to aboriginals is the right way to shame them. Saying AA is only for aboriginals also shames people who think they deserve privileges, okay sure but it makes you as retarded as they are.
>>
>>136670475
What?
>>
>>136670984
I think he's trying to say that we should make lefties aware of their double standards about abos by pointing out that what's good for the goose (white fullas) is good for the gander (boongs).
>>
File: 1434059763649.gif (1MB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1434059763649.gif
1MB, 800x800px
>>136670073
These disgraceful boongs are going to ruin welfarebux for the rest of us. We will probably all be put on these basic card things eventually, even us harmless sober NEETs.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-04-15-36-06.png (143KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-04-15-36-06.png
143KB, 1920x1080px
>>136670984
>>136671374
Exactly.

You have to be "this" retarded before I'll argue you need affirmative action and media silence when you're caught halfway in a small child. Aboriginal culture is not a respectful culture, we all know this, everyone intelligent knows they were not peaceful before Europeans, in fact Europeans stopped a lot of the tribal warfare and most of the "stolen generation" were half casts from sexually abusive tribes.

These people actually need affirmative action or they'll have no professionals in their communities. Whereas the fat, south east Asian lesbian does not have a community composed entired of fat, south east Asian lesbians so the fat south east Asian lesbian does not deserve AA.

>but you're racist by default! This needs counter measures
HAHA, am I? Or are you just trying to shame me into giving you free shit? If so, there's only one response to being insulted like this

Fuck you.
>>
File: my-new-buddies-1.jpg (1MB, 2032x1826px) Image search: [Google]
my-new-buddies-1.jpg
1MB, 2032x1826px
>>136672041
>even us harmless sober NEETs.

>>136672060
>tfw Canada is the only other country in the world where indigenous people have their own welfare system that white people can't even
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.