[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell Me 'bout 'straya

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_6835.jpg (37KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6835.jpg
37KB, 400x225px
>>
A place we got to first and dumped our crimes there as punishment

jokes on us REEEEEEEE
>>
>>136668824
Thats a blue-tongue lizard shes holding. They eat snails in your garden.

so does the boong.
>>
>>136668824
It's the land of enjoying straight sex between two men and not feeling threatened by it. It's a place where being gay and lusting after young boys is absolutely 100% awesome. We are aggressively gay over here.
>>
>>136668824
*criminals

I mean, wtf. Did no one think, 'actually this place is paradise apart from the odd local sniffing petrol, we could make this work.'

But even weirder than it was these degenerates that stayed with British while their upper class rich bankers and merchant cousins who went to American totally fucked the Brits over
>>
File: image.jpg (466KB, 1024x726px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
466KB, 1024x726px
>>136668824
There's only one race - the human race. Human subspeciation is a myth.
>>
>>136668824
I have been to over 40 different countries and Australia is objectively the worst of them all. That's including Zimbabwe.

You look at shit poor countries in Africa and Asia and you think wow that's a shitty country -- but they have an excuse. They have been exploited, they are dumb and poor, they are constantly chopping off each others hands and enslaving each other... you look at Somalia and say "of course! Surely SOMALIA is worse than AUSTRALIA!" but that isn't so because Somalia has many excuses for being such a shit hole. Australia has no excuse.

Australia is fucking filthy, there is trash fucking everywhere, there is more trash on the streets of Melbourne than in Mexico this is not a joke. The people are borderline retarded and the abos are not even human.

Australia is BY FAR the worst country on the face of the Earth, objectively speaking. I will never go back ever if I can avoid it.
>>
>>136669285
>he thinks australia is a paradise
>he has clearly never been to australia
>>
living in degenerate Australia
>>
>>136668983
kek, They are called boongs because that is the noise they make when you hit them with the bullbar.
>>
>>136670064
>>136670151
>>136670351
Kiwis got butthurt
>>
File: 1502176447689.jpg (263KB, 1000x670px) Image search: [Google]
1502176447689.jpg
263KB, 1000x670px
>>136670064
>>136670151
Cheers for the bants bruv.

You heard the Kiwi. It is hell on earth here. Fuck off we are full
>>
>>136671611
This is one of the main reasons that Australia is terrible. They refuse to believe that it is a horrible place. I don't know if its a defense mechanism because deep down they know how shit it is and want to get out or what -- perhaps this is why they ironically call it "the lucky country"; to perpetuate the idea that Australia is a good place and you should want to be there, you are lucky to be there.

Whether this is a massive case of cognitive dissonance on a national scale or otherwise is not really relevant though. The fact of the matter is that all Australians think that Australia is literally the greatest place on Earth, there is no other place. Moreover, they will never miss an opportunity to tell you how great Australia is in fact they will MANUFACTURE opportunities to tell you and actively steer any conversation towards a point where they can sneak in some kind of reference to how great Australia is.

This is extremely irritating and it is a big part of what makes Australians the most annoying people on the planet to talk to (other reasons being their weird squeaky high pitched accents, the retarded willy wonka words they use, and the general laziness of their speech) -- it doesn't matter that you are a third party observer who is able to look at Australia from an objective standpoint and make a completely independent judgment on how good or bad Australia is. If you think it is bad, you are just "butthurt". They will get extremely upset and defensive. They will get angry and argue with you. You are wrong. Australia is the best and you just don't know any better.

Australia is a fucking joke of a country filled with literal cro-mag retards and they will never be able to accept that.
>>
>>136672094
Its ok m8. Everything is gonna be fine. I called your mum and she will be around shortly to give you a hug and a homecooked meal.
>>
>>136668824
I'll tell you in four short words

FUCK
OFF
WE'RE
FULL
>>
>>136668824

Only one creature in that pic has experienced evolution.
>>
>>136674238
Too Based, Toothpaste.
>>
File: download.jpg (9KB, 178x208px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 178x208px
>>136668824
Tourism has destroyed this once-great nation.
>>
File: PpjlURqm.jpg (11KB, 200x260px) Image search: [Google]
PpjlURqm.jpg
11KB, 200x260px
>>136672094
kek you just wasted so much time arguing to people you don't even know.
>>
>>136668824
Why does he wear the mask?
>>
File: 1502187367738.jpg (106KB, 793x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1502187367738.jpg
106KB, 793x1024px
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.