[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Join the military.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: us-army-online-recruitment-04.jpg (21KB, 267x400px) Image search: [Google]
us-army-online-recruitment-04.jpg
21KB, 267x400px
Face it, in this day and age nobody gives a fuck if you went to college and became a debt slave while working at Starbucks afterwards. Start your career today, join the military and contact your local recruiter today!

The military offers many benefits including paid college education, the opportunity to learn valuable skills on the job and the pride of being a hero who defends American values. A career in the military prepares you for any future endeavor in civilian life.

Have a medical condition traditionally not allowed on the front lines? Recruiters would still love to speak with you about opportunities that could be appropriate for you.

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR.

http://www.military.com/join-armed-forces
>>
>WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR

Acceptance that I was born in the wrong body but till deserve to serve my country.
>>
Now that's a glorious recruiting campaign!
>>
>>136668572
there's no legislation stopping you, frankenstein's monster
>>
>>136668397
I have mental issues, and being stuffed into a barracks full of normos isn't exactly my idea of a good time.

True, the benefits are good, but I alread went to college.

Going to teach English overseas for a year in Japan or South Korea, and then maybe use my experience to get a job in Saudi Arabia and make some real money. I dont want to do that for more than 5 years though.
>>
>>136668397
>Face it, in this day and age nobody gives a fuck if you went to college and became a debt slave while working at Starbucks afterwards.
>Implying people give more of a fuck if instead you spent those 4 years painting rocks and burning buckets of MRE shits.

Don't fall for the Army jew. If you want to learn how to weld, go to welding school.
>>
I'm active duty

It doesn't help pull pussy
>>
>>136668572

>Hate your country anyways
>Serve the country to supposedly hate

Wew.
>>
>>136668397
Nah I'll be a tradey like my pa and his pa
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.