[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /pol/ think of the Founding Fathers of the United States?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

>>
Cool guys who doesn't afraid of anything
>>
>>136667887
Tax dodging slave owners. Traitors. Spolit wealthy Jews.
>>
>>136667887
Like all other politicians - a bunch of glorified crooks and murderers.
>>
>>136667887
Strong men. If we had just a couple of more generations like these gentlemen ruling the west, the world would have been a much better place.

Benjamin Franklin, for example, predicted the potential of white Europeans getting overrun by hordes of non-whites.
https://founders.archives.gov/documents/Franklin/01-04-02-0080
>>
File: Benjamin Franklin.png (2MB, 1200x1211px) Image search: [Google]
Benjamin Franklin.png
2MB, 1200x1211px
>>136668278
Pic related. I think he actually wanted us to murder the native americans and every single nig nog on Earth.
>>
File: IMG_4136.jpg (211KB, 1080x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4136.jpg
211KB, 1080x1600px
>>136667887
For all the jokes about "MUH consitution" their plan would have created the perfect yeoman society if not for Jews and Women polluting it with all the garbage amendments from SCOTUS.
Imagine America full of Anglo/Germanic peoples and only White Men can vote.

Heaven
>>
Badass motherfuckers. When they signed and sent that declaration it meant war, and if they lost, hanging. Unfortunately, I don't think many men like this exist anymore.
>>
>Dude Scandinavians and Germans are literally black LMAO

Interesting memetic bunch
>>
>>136667887
Great intellectuals whose words of freedom spoke to the world. They did have their flaws and hardships like any other historian but they succeeded in the most successful revolution.
>>136668212
And what were the Aussies then?
>>
>>136667887
Would've preferred to stay under the British crown if I had a say, or maintained a much closer relationship to Britain in the least.

Fucking Americans just went off and made this "utopia" where every man is equal even though they aren't and they pretended they weren't British and we instead "American", a non-existent ethnicity.

They really should've tried to have stayed within the framework and relationship of Great Britain as an autonomous but still distinctly British colonial state that doesn't answer to the crown instead of going off and buddying up with France and shit out of spite.

I'd have rather paid taxes for a few years than catalyze the downfall of the west but hindsight is 20/20.
>>
>>136668527
>But perhaps I am partial to the Complexion of my Country, for such Kind of Partiality is natural to Mankind.

Do you even read? Those are his personal thoughts you dumb snow-nigger
>>
>>136668278
To add even further, George Washington once stated that "It is impossible to rightly govern the nation without a God and a Bible". This observation of his is profoundly true, as mankind's belief in a higher being is what sets it apart from mere beasts. Our current generation is a product of incredible bastardry only because of the fact that the general populace chooses to worship consumerist goods and "fake idols" (celebrities like Kim K, Miley, and whoever the fuck these days). Only if we choose to believe in a higher being, and rightly fear him, will we set our civilization back on track.

>>136668413
I agree. It's just a shame that the United States never lead such a charge against these primitives when we had the chance.
>>
>>136668629
>catalyze the downfall of the west

Have you seen Britain and its former subjects lately? They embrace racial destruction with both arms.
>>
>>136667887
Racist and misogynistic white males.
>>
File: 1454639375498.jpg (224KB, 500x628px) Image search: [Google]
1454639375498.jpg
224KB, 500x628px
>>13666788
>reading about Benjamin Franklin
>"He was a ladies man"
>Benjamin Franklin drowned in pussy
>Benjamin Franklin was Chad in pre-alpha
>>
>>136668498
Men of such conviction like the Founding Fathers are one in a million. Unfortunately, in our age of rampant degeneracy, I am unsure of what kind of catalyst we'd need to spark a revolution in the West, if at all possible.
>>
>>136668413
>Anglo-Saxons are the whitest

That's simply mixing nordic features like blue eyes and blond hair with the pale skin of native celts. This kind of wannabe elitism is what made the British so eager to literally genocide their opponents who they share large amounts of ancestry with.

>>136668742
The American revolution was the first of it's kind to shake up the ancient empires which controlled the world with a non-monarchal government. It created the concept of utopian revolution and progressiveism where people destroy "oppressive" tradition to impose new states built on weird enlightenment ideas.

It's probably directly responsible for sparking the French Revolution which created communism itself. In the early 1800s the western world was at risk of giant mobs of the poor burning their capitals and churches and chimping out in the name of "reason and science" and blatant degeneracy for the time. This also was marked by widespread chimping out of spics and niggers in America and Africa and marked their tradition of shitting in the hand that feeds them. Response to these revolutions is part of what sparked the strong autocratic nationalism which marked the colonial periods of the mid to late 1800s and apexed with WWI.

Basically - Americans trying to do a good thing inadvertently fucked the world in the long run.
>>
File: Theodore_Kaczynski.jpg (139KB, 555x414px) Image search: [Google]
Theodore_Kaczynski.jpg
139KB, 555x414px
>>136667887
The American Revolution does not provide a counterexample. The American “Revolution” was not a revolution in our sense of the word, but a war of independence followed by a rather far-reaching political reform. The Founding Fathers did not change the direction of development of American society, nor did they aspire to do so. They only freed the development of American society from the retarding effect of British rule. Their political reform did not change any basic trend, but only pushed American political culture along its natural direction of development. British society, of which American society was an offshoot, had been moving for a long time in the direction of representative democracy. And prior to the War of Independence the Americans were already practicing a significant degree of representative democracy in the colonial assemblies. The political system established by the Constitution was modeled on the British system and on the colonial assemblies. With major alteration, to be sure—there is no doubt that the Founding Fathers took a very important step. But it was a step along the road that English-speaking world was already traveling. The proof is that Britain and all of its colonies that were populated predominantly by people of British descent ended up with systems of representative democracy essentially similar to that of the United States. If the Founding Fathers had lost their nerve and declined to sign the Declaration of Independence, our way of life today would not have been significantly different.
>>
>>136669509
Truly impressive mental gymnastics.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.